Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Calzaghe talks about the Ward-Froch fight.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joe Calzaghe talks about the Ward-Froch fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    When you've all finished sucking each other off in a circle you may attempt to debunk my post. Until then, I win.
    You only win the being a massive tool award
    You are right. Allthugz is so deluded he tries to project his loaded insinuations onto interviewers in order to boost his limp little ego.
    Looks like DiaBando and Eric started their little love-fest without you Greenbeanz. Rude, but I'm sure they'll make space for you in their little jerk-circle.

Miles/Gandalf is the only poster who "gets it" - The rest of you take this internet shit way too seriously.

Adam, congratulations for figuring out I'm a JC hater. (Which I have confessed on many occasions). Whilst attempting to be intelligent by trying to analyze me over a number of paragraphs, all you've actually ironically done is display how stupid you are. Disappointing...
    i would say youre probably a virgin too
    You are so full of fail I don't even know where to begin...

Anyway let's get back to the topic at hand. How amazing JC is...YAY!
    I no quality when I see it JC is , by the way the word I am looking for yes Gob Shit what come's out of your gob just shit.
    Have a cool click from me Bando - I like you. You're a good kid, just in with the wrong crowd. I do miss your question marks at the end of every sentence that wasn't a question though..whatever happened to those?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question Re: Joe Calzaghe talks about the Ward-Froch fight.

When you've all finished sucking each other off in a circle you may attempt to debunk my post. Until then, I win.
    You are right. Allthugz is so deluded he tries to project his loaded insinuations onto interviewers in order to boost his limp little ego.
    Looks like DiaBando and Eric started their little love-fest without you Greenbeanz. Rude, but I'm sure they'll make space for you in their little jerk-circle.

Miles/Gandalf is the only poster who "gets it" - The rest of you take this internet shit way too seriously.

Adam, congratulations for figuring out I'm a JC hater. (Which I have confessed on many occasions). Whilst attempting to be intelligent by trying to analyze me over a number of paragraphs, all you've actually ironically done is display how stupid you are. Disappointing...

I no quality when I see it JC is , by the way the word I am looking for yes Gob Shit what come's out of your gob just shit.
    Have a cool click from me Bando - I like you. You're a good kid, just in with the wrong crowd. I do miss your question marks at the end of every sentence that wasn't a question though..whatever happened to those?
    Thank's Dad I no I'm miss lead, fancy liking a undefeated undisputed Fighter must be something
    wrong with me. Male model Air fix is it .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a excellent interview, well done pity some half wit trying his best to knock it, if it is of no
    interest to you why bother Jackass.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yep definately a virgin

anyone who says "you are so full of fail" could never pull surely?

honestly now, have you ever had sex with a female?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a excellent interview, well done pity some half wit trying his best to knock it, if it is of no
    The first thing I did was compliment Porky on the interview. He asked some fantastic questions. You're absolutely right, it is a shame some half wits have resorted to name calling instead of actually debating some of his answers.

Let's get back on topic for real :

- He said it took him a long time to fight a good world champ (8 years - Lacy)
    - He said he was lucky he wasn't in the Eubank/Benn era as it would have been "Tougher"
    - He said the one fight he wanted to make was Sven Ottke

These are FACTS both he and I pointed out regardless of being a JC hater (there is no "different" way to read it, Adam ). What happens after that? Fanboys can't handle it so I am a "tool", "gob shite" etc - No debate on the facts that HE mentioned and I just brought to the surface?

Yes, he came across well in the interview..that's not what I was talking about though. Forum's are for debate. You fanboys didn't..just bitched, cried and teabagged each other. (Adam tried to teabag himself, amazingly)

Finally, the "P.S. Fuck Joe Calzaghe" is my signature in jest whenever I speak in relation to him. Miles understands.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The first thing I did was compliment Porky on the interview. He asked some fantastic questions. You're absolutely right, it is a shame some half wits have resorted to name calling instead of actually debating some of his answers.

- He said he was lucky he wasn't in the Eubank/Benn era as it would have been "Tougher"

These are FACTS both he and I pointed out regardless of being a JC hater (there is no "different" way to read it, Adam ). What happens after that? Fanboys can't handle it so I am a "tool", "gob shite" etc - No debate on the facts that HE mentioned and I just brought to the surface?

Yes, he came across well in the interview..that's not what I was talking about though. Forum's are for debate. You fanboys didn't..just bitched, cried and teabagged each other. (Adam tried to teabag himself, amazingly)

Finally, the "P.S. Fuck Joe Calzaghe" is my signature in jest whenever I speak in relation to him. Miles understands.
    some posts arent worth replying with any substance too

best reply to really describe the content is tool or retard or penis

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yep definately a virgin

anyone who says "you are so full of fail" could never pull surely?

honestly now, have you ever had sex with a female?
    You don't seem great at comprehending writing so maybe an explanation with a simple video would be easier for you..

Me - Mr T
    You - Rocky Balboa
    Adrienne - Your "girl"

except in our version, your girl comes home with the "real man"...end of movie.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

soz i dont read the content of your posts anymore coz they are generally utter nonsense

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Re: Joe Calzaghe talks about the Ward-Froch fight.

What get's me you love belittling people it's probable your favourite pastime, as you say a forum is for de bait, but being a smart ass for a start you are not that smart, and feel most people think you are a ass.You may be my Son's age but no were near as mature, your boxing knowledge you could fit on the back of a matchbox, them word's fuck all come to mind.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What get's me you love belittling people it's probable your favourite pastime, as you say a forum is for de bait, but being a smart ass for a start you are not that smart, and feel most people think you are a ass.You may be my Son's age but no were near as mature, your boxing knowledge you could fit on the back of a matchbox, them word's fuck all come to mind.
    You're right, Bando. I'm working on it! I'm sorry I made you mad

Just as an aside, please point out where I belittled anybody with my original post? I find that the funniest thing about all of the posters who have "attempted" to belittle me since that post are all projecting their own traits...it's quite amusing.

AdamGB says : Don't get butthurt (yet he's crying about my first post and neg repping me lolz)

Erics44 says : "Have you ever had sex with a female? You're a Virgin etc" (his signature is also "The only saddo with a girlfriend) - It's clearly an insecurity of his. Projection. This limp-dick couldn't pull in a brothel inhabited by amputees (the kind with no legs to run away from him).

DiaBando says : "You have fuck all knowledge of boxing, you think you're smart but you're not, you belittle others" - All whilst calling me a gob shite, half wit etc.

and STILL nobody wants to talk about the topic of the thread?! I rest my case. I've tried twice..You can take a horse to water and all that jazz.

I shall take my leave and let you all enjoy the Calzaghe festivities!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Re: Joe Calzaghe talks about the Ward-Froch fight.

You're right, Bando. I'm working on it! I'm sorry I made you mad

Just as an aside, please point out where I belittled anybody with my original post? I find that the funniest thing about all of the posters who have "attempted" to belittle me since that post are all projecting their own traits...it's quite amusing.

AdamGB says : Don't get butthurt (yet he's crying about my first post and neg repping me lolz)

Erics44 says : "Have you ever had sex with a female? You're a Virgin etc" (his signature is also "The only saddo with a girlfriend) - It's clearly an insecurity of his. Projection. This limp-dick couldn't pull in a brothel inhabited by amputees (the kind with no legs to run away from him).

DiaBando says : "You have fuck all knowledge of boxing, you think you're smart but you're not, you belittle others" - All whilst calling me a gob shite, half wit etc.

and STILL nobody wants to talk about the topic of the thread?! I rest my case. I've tried twice..You can take a horse to water and all that jazz.

I shall take my leave and let you all enjoy the Calzaghe festivities!
    Have a nice evening Jack ass.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Facts can't be interpretated in ways that lead to different conclusions?.. OK, I've heard it all now lol.

Fuck... Everything would be black and white then... I don't know what planet you grew up on but they almost never are. Maybe you've cut your carbs too much this week?

(You can speak objectively about a fighter whilst not being a cunt and you'll find that most people will debate with you quite nicely).

Nobody cried over your first post, way too weak... You wanted it debunked and got upset when I analysed it
    Again... What planet are you on?

If thinking you upset me helps your little ego then more power to you... Chalk it up as a win and put a smile on your face.

You got negged because bringing up an older guy's computer ability was lame, cheap side step to make... Little desperate of you.

The attempt at reverse phsycology by repping me was sweet though. A for effort take gold star, little boy.

Grrrr it made me so mad!

(again by all means think you upset me, I've found it all fairly amusing tbh)
    Last edited by AdamGB; 03-03-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to be one of Calzaghe's biggest critics, now i'm one of his biggest fans.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like this reporter! Is it you, Para interviewing. I loved your loaded questions that put JC on the back foot and insinuating that he was around in a shit era...that got his back up because he knew it was true! Also says it all about a man when you ask him what fights he wish could have been made and he mentions Sven Ottke lmfao. Also admitted it took him 8 years to fight a good world champion in Jeff Lacy..who turned out not to be very good at all. Then says his career would have been shorter if he was in the Benn/Eubank era because they were "tough fights"

Haha Joe Calzaghes story writes itself..thank you for this interview!

P.S FUCK Joe Calzaghe!!!!
    you are such a tool
    Complete tool.

Alright, tool. You're hating on him for being honest? :facepalm:

Go kill yourself, faggot.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bunch of bloody bitches. Let the man hate on Calzaghe, we all have our little discrepancies.

Nice Gandalf sig BTW, Adam. A variation of mine, but pretty funky nonetheless. I dig that jazz.

Thread Information