Holiday?
    Investment?
    Donation to charity?
    Sports Club?
    Dream Fantasy fulfilled?
    Gadget?
    Clothes?
    Boxing fight?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lottery Winner

I dream about this, fuck work away round the world seeing and doing all the thing's I dreamed about,
    it would be great.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I dream about this, fuck work away round the world seeing and doing all the thing's I dreamed about,
    it would be great.
    Give me specific answers

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a lovely thought

I don't think I'd go too crazy. I'd buy all of my famil houses, buy us a new house, probably somewhere in Berkshire or Surrey. Buy a Range Rover Sport and a nice convertible, probably buy a coupld of McDonalds franchises (licesne to print money) buy a high class restauarant, buy a pied a terre in Brighton and one in London....

I'll be back
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

50 mill in swiss bank account

Rest to travel the world. Buy a nice new home nothin outrageous, hook up a few friends and family. M5 beamer and blah

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    It's a lovely thought

I don't think I'd go too crazy. I'd buy all of my famil houses, buy us a new house, probably somewhere in Berkshire or Surrey. Buy a Range Rover Sport and a nice convertible, probably buy a coupld of McDonalds franchises (licesne to print money) buy a high class restauarant, buy a pied a terre in Brighton and one in London....

I'll be back
    Is Surrey nice in the UK? We have a Surrey here, and it's basically the asshole of a metro area with a population of over 3 million.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would go to all the major sporting event's round the world Boxing Foot ball Rugby and Motor sport to name a few. All ways wanted to ride Route 66 on a bike and tour over USA and Canada.
    See the world and all I find of interest you must agree that would take a few year's.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Island with the occasional surf breaks left and right around it house on concrete poles very high up.
    37 foot s&s steel hulled inboard diesel yatch . Could just about handle one on your own if pushed.
    The Jag concept car.
    Own mini jet.

Women, probably one of each nationality if I was single.

Charity make my own eventually, pay nasty mercenaries to deliver, protect and drop food into villages and if anyone tries to get in the way, no problems for them.

Investments, precast concrete commercial buildings: factories with 10 x 10 leases. That way they cant damage them like other rentals and its all fixed over ten years.
    (That works out here).

Some Gold, mix it up really. Blue chip stuff for log term, big banks that pay dividends so you roll them over into even more growth. Fish farms.

Big holiday on board a giant surf charter boat for all the lads own camera man full time.

Fly into Black Sabbaths next revival concert, so long as Tony Immoni makes a full recovery and its still on.

I'd start target shooting up too.

Clothes Surly you jest Im a bum out for comfort no one would ever guess.

Fights, which ever ones I like, we're going, just fly on in.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd pay Britney to take a shit on Big H

The mans been patient enough.

Give money to family.

Modest house, 5/6 beds, room for a snooker table bit of land.

Couple of small places around the world.

I'd donate to Andre's charity.

I'd keep myself busy buying investment property.

Zonda.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I'd pay Britney to take a shit on Big H

The mans been patient enough.

Give money to family.

Modest house, 5/6 beds, room for a snooker table bit of land.

Couple of small places around the world.

I'd donate to Andre's charity.

I'd keep myself busy buying investment property.

Zonda.
    @Memphis, you're a fine man!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    It's a lovely thought

I'll be back
    Is Surrey nice in the UK? We have a Surrey here, and it's basically the asshole of a metro area with a population of over 3 million.
    @CFH yeh Surrey (parts of) is beautiful

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    It's a lovely thought

I'll be back
    I have cousins in Vancouver Surrey, it was a nice beautiful and peaceful place. How dare you criticise it you snob.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would probably buy a couple of acres of land and design the house that I would live in. It would be double fronted house, cinema room, pool room, swimming pool, gym with steam room, football pitch.

Location of home would be near to where I live as still have family and friends

Car would be Aston Martin DBS. I would also have my own personal plane and helicopter.

Pet I would get a wolf to guard the house.

My job would be to manage the money and maximise it.

Hobby would be to play football all over the world like Las Vegas dessert, Antarctica, and the Amazon Rain Forest.

I would buy a yacht so I could sail anywhere for my holidays. I would like to go to Egypt and see all the other wonders of the world great Wall of China etc. Gamble in Monte Carlo (£5 would be my limit).

I would investment in property and get it managed.

I would set up a fund which will be self sustainable and I like the Andre’s idea of directly giving it to the people who need it. I would not mind going into these areas and building hospitals and schools. That would really be worthwhile.

Dream Fantasy would be to buy Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce for a 3 some.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What type of house would you get?
    At least 3 stores tall (good view) villa with balconies but otherwise ascethic. A secret emergency tunnel out of the property in the basement. I would probably hire an architect, tell him what I want and build the house from scratch.

Location of home?
    Switzerland, preferably near a lake, with a reasonably large buffer zone from other people. I would consider other places but Switzerland wins mostly because of the political and economic stability, as well as gun laws and human rights laws (e.g. right to suicide) and NOT being a member of the EU.

Car?
    Something cheap, ordinary, mainstream but uber safe. Really it shouldn't be my penis extension.

Wife/Woman/Partner?
    Probably I wouldn't settle for a relationship, I definitely wouldn't reveal where I live and how rich I am.

Pet?
    Some hens so I would have my own eggs. They would be free to stoll around the property. If I had a large enough parcel I would consider digging a deep pond and have some edible fish there. Again, it would be natural, with all the vegetation.

Job?
    If I had some money left I would consider co-producing a movie about certain tragic event in the history of my nation. But expecting a profit from that would be unrealistic. If I wouldn't lose too much I would produce more awfully patriotic movies.

Hobby?
    Short-term affairs with women.

Holiday?
    I don't like travelling nor am I curious about other places.

Investment?
    Land and government bonds, diversified, requiring minimum supervision.

Donation to charity?
    No. It's expensive to provide a help that has a lasting effect.

Dream Fantasy fulfilled?
    There are 2 guys I know from the internet. I would invest a considerable amount of time and money to make their lives a living hell. But everything in a legal way, so the plan would have to be elaborate instead of just having them gang banged on a regular basis by some horny gay Africans.

Gadget?
    Sniper rifle, assault rifle etc.

Clothes?
    Something cheap and casual so as not to distinguish myself from the crowd.

Boxing fight?
    I would consider co-promoting a fight if I knew that a good fighter is being ducked.
    Last edited by therealremi; 03-16-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even as fake rich you are boring. Just imagine if you actually won the lottery.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Thread Information