Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Brain Washing

Do you feel we are all being brain washed,told what to eat what to drink and what to think and to keep
    us all safe monitor our email text and call's.
    I resent the fact we are being treated like fuck in idiots, we can't think for ourself s we need leading by
    the hand,I don't need to be told what to do all of us as individuals have a choice to make discions weather good or bad.Big Brother ever move being monitored scare stuff.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Brain Washing

I am not advocating outright murder which our own governments are actually responsible for, but I do advocate setting loose when democracy fails to function and I think democracy is a failed/failing concept. They now want unlimited access to your email? They think they can dismantle the NHS without consent? They think they can privatize at will? They think they can go to war against popular opinion? They have a Queen that agrees to it all? All these things have to be stopped and by force if necessary because it has all gone too far. And the UK media can be very good. Better than the US mainstream media IMO, but still in many ways a cog of the system and at the whim of editors and controlling interests.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is because the Matrix has been on two nights on the bounce init
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Do you feel we are all being brain washed,told what to eat what to drink and what to think and to keep
    us all safe monitor our email text and call's.
    I resent the fact we are being treated like fuck in idiots, we can't think for ourself s we need leading by
    the hand,I don't need to be told what to do all of us as individuals have a choice to make discions weather good or bad.Big Brother ever move being monitored scare stuff.
    It has always gone on, why have you just started to notice now. No big deal, you are strong enough to resist and just let the other sheep follow.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I am not advocating outright murder which our own governments are actually responsible for, but I do advocate setting loose when democracy fails to function and I think democracy is a failed/failing concept. They now want unlimited access to your email? They think they can dismantle the NHS without consent? They think they can privatize at will? They think they can go to war against popular opinion? They have a Queen that agrees to it all? All these things have to be stopped and by force if necessary because it has all gone too far. And the UK media can be very good. Better than the US mainstream media IMO, but still in many ways a cog of the system and at the whim of editors and controlling interests.
    The thing is Miles what gives them the right to eavesdrop into our private lives,you have a right
    to a private life. I feel what they had planned to monitor email text phone calls goes beyond be leaf,
    some dick head tells us don't eat red meat.He could be right but there again you have to afford it to
    eat it. Lets stop people drinking cheap alcohol,put the price up so only rich may be come alcoholics.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You will eat your Soylent Green and you will like it!!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    You will eat your Soylent Green and you will like it!!
    It seems that way.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's a reason it's called programming:

They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    This is because the Matrix has been on two nights on the bounce init
    I still haven't seen it. Stepson loved it when it came out and could quote it verbatim. Always makes me laugh when the alt right conspiracy nuts here constantly quote the red/blue pill bit whilst ignoring the lefty mainstream Hollywood trannies that have given them such an old and tired metaphor.

Ha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

You are one of the clearest examples of a programmed poster I have ever read. Text book example. El Kabong and Gandalf not far behind (:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

You are one of the clearest examples of a programmed poster I have ever read. Text book example. El Kabong and Gandalf not far behind (:
    You are a reality denier. Just bring your practical demonstrations and experiments. All you have is faith and natural science destroys it.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Imagine in the future they was a pill to extend life who would get it the rich.
    Chaps you could work till the day you die no retirement work till the day you die really it could happen.!
    Yes and you would be brain washed into it a good thing to do ! .

El Kabong Guest

Yeah there's a very "They Live" feel to things these days....

Don't get married, don't have kids, eat the bugs, live in the pod, get chipped....a lovely future dystopia we have to look forward to.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea they sell everything to you as a convenience. How much faster and easier this and that is for your benefit. It's one reason they are pushing towards a cashless society. Everything you buy will be tracked, there will basically be black market (other forms of trade will need to be instituted). Things are introduced as a positive, until society accepts them as commonplace. So that when it is rolled out, there is very little fight back. Micro chipping your pets for example, it is a common thing these days and has been sold to the public as a good thing. Once they move to trying to chip the public they will use similar tactics, that it is convenient, faster and easier and a benefit to us. Most of the sheep wll go along willingly.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea they sell everything to you as a convenience. How much faster and easier this and that is for your benefit. It's one reason they are pushing towards a cashless society. Everything you buy will be tracked, there will basically be black market (other forms of trade will need to be instituted). Things are introduced as a positive, until society accepts them as commonplace. So that when it is rolled out, there is very little fight back. Micro chipping your pets for example, it is a common thing these days and has been sold to the public as a good thing. Once they move to trying to chip the public they will use similar tactics, that it is convenient, faster and easier and a benefit to us. Most of the sheep wll go along willingly.
    We're already chipped with each stroke and click we make. Like idiots having complete conversations with a speaker device and each of us carry our own little personal data farming device right in out pockets. Now on pets I've seen nearly constant good come of micro chipping especially when half of us are staring down into our phones while Fido is slipping a lead at some roadside rest stop. We found so many after major hurricanes like that. It's an awesome feeling when someone brings in a lost dag and then reuniting them with a balling owner. In fairness though not all lost pet owners ball, far from it, and I've seen a few cases where we've homed them with the ones who rescued them .

Thread Information