I can't think of any pro sports figure for which I've done an 180-degree turnaround, other than Tiger Woods. I used to be a big Tiger fan, rooting for him to win majors, and someday even catch the great Jack Nicklaus, with the most major wins lifetime. Now I'm totally anti-Tiger.

And it's not because of his extramarital affairs or that he got caught or anything like that. Hell... we're all human beings, and to err is human. What's the saying... "He with glass walls should not throw stones." or something to that effect.

No, it's not because of that. It's because Tiger Woods is an arrogant phony. I remember when he came back to golf after his troubles. Matter of fact, it was for a Masters golf tournament. One that happened to be won by Phil Mickelson. I thought Tiger played pretty good. It WAS kinda weird, seeing him high-fiving fans and hugging and kissing babies during the tournament... the whole politician deal. But ok, I thought... he's just trying to win back the crowd. But then came a TV interview with him after the tournament. Again, Tiger had played pretty good, this being his first tournament in a long time, and Phil had just won. Tiger was his usual arrogant, classless jerk self. He didn't even have the decency to give Phil any credit or much less go over and congratulate Phil on his win. He went back to his usual sour personality.

And THAT'S when the switch in my brain flipped. F*ck Woods, I thought. I hope he never wins another tournament, much less a major, as long as he lives. Luckily for me, he's played fairly lousy since that time, and has long since lost his # 1 ranking in the world. He's still young enough to turn it around and challenge Nicklaus for the lifetime major tournament record, but I certainly hope he never even gets close. I've watched a little of this year's Masters, and he's back to cursing on the course and kicking his clubs. What a loser.

What about the rest of golf fans in saddo..... do you root for Woods?