Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A Close Look At David Haye vs. Dereck Chisora

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I jave answered your question, I just havent put the answer you want, or rather an answer you cant comprehend because you believe Haye to be better than what he is and cannot see him losing. Imagine you are a booky and you uave never heard pf either and the only thing you have of them to create odds on the fight is both their last fights. Chisora would be the betting favoirite hands down!

Haye will not beat Chisora and it wouldnt surprise me if the fight doesnt even happen and Haye pulls out, either to go straight to Vitali or faking an injury to get to Vitali.
    yeah if "he has proved himself as chagaev" is an answer to "does he have to beat areola and adamek" then you have answered the question

im just not so sure it is, in fact i would say the two are completely unrelated

bookies dont set odds blind, ill give you a tip as a fello saddo, dont put any money on chisora
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    I jave answered your question, I just havent put the answer you want, or rather an answer you cant comprehend because you believe Haye to be better than what he is and cannot see him losing. Imagine you are a booky and you uave never heard pf either and the only thing you have of them to create odds on the fight is both their last fights. Chisora would be the betting favoirite hands down!

Haye will not beat Chisora and it wouldnt surprise me if the fight doesnt even happen and Haye pulls out, either to go straight to Vitali or faking an injury to get to Vitali.
    yeah if "he has proved himself as chagaev" is an answer to "does he have to beat areola and adamek" then you have answered the question

im just not so sure it is, in fact i would say the two are completely unrelated

bookies dont set odds blind, ill give you a tip as a fello saddo, dont put any money on chisora
    Good job I know what im on about. You bet on Haye you lose and thats if the fight even happens. Haye is shitting himself because he knows the only weakness in Chisora is a lack of power but seeing as a supermiddle dropped him very hard, it wont take much to make those little legs buckle again

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well roll on David Haye - Derrick Chisora, its going to be a good fight either way the past is the past IMO, both men have a lot to lose from this I dont think the excuse card will be thrown out...May the best man win.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No!

Dont worry, it wont happen.

For Chisora to last a 12 round beat down, hed have to be fighting someone capable of fighting hard for 12 rounds. Haye hasnt and cant. Chisora pushed the biggest, strongest and most agressive fighter in the heavy division in his last fight, I think he can handle a former cruiser whith a broken toe.
    honestly dude, the only people who think chisora has any chance of beating haye are people who know little about boxing or are letting persoanlities get in the way of their judgement

btw, what does haye have to do to have done "anything" at heavyweight?

The real issue here, Eric, is that the only time Haye has faced a heavyweight of any considerable merit... he put on a pathetic, pitiful performance... one that should've resulted in his getting his purse withheld.

Don't let the desire to finally have a British HW worth the price of admission (since Lennox Lewis) cloud your judgement. Valuev, his gigantic size aside, wasn't much more than a circus act.... a very forgettable HW when all is said and done. And John Ruiz is very likely one of the worst HW champions in history, with the distinction of getting his ass handed to him by not one, but TWO lightheavies. So a good HW resume Haye definitely does NOT have.

And when he finally gets the shot he was so loudly shouting for? He embarrasses himself in a cowardly show. Yes... he has a lot of redeeming to do. Chisora? Tough guy, maybe. But hardly worth mentioning. He's lost 3 out of his last 4 fights. And with less than 20 fights to his credit, I'd hardly call him a household name.

Someone already called it right. A potentially good scrap between two losers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    No!

Dont worry, it wont happen.

For Chisora to last a 12 round beat down, hed have to be fighting someone capable of fighting hard for 12 rounds. Haye hasnt and cant. Chisora pushed the biggest, strongest and most agressive fighter in the heavy division in his last fight, I think he can handle a former cruiser whith a broken toe.
    honestly dude, the only people who think chisora has any chance of beating haye are people who know little about boxing or are letting persoanlities get in the way of their judgement

btw, what does haye have to do to have done "anything" at heavyweight?

The real issue here, Eric, is that the only time Haye has faced a heavyweight of any considerable merit... he put on a pathetic, pitiful performance... one that should've resulted in his getting his purse withheld.

Don't let the desire to finally have a British HW worth the price of admission (since Lennox Lewis) cloud your judgement. Valuev, his gigantic size aside, wasn't much more than a circus act.... a very forgettable HW when all is said and done. And John Ruiz is very likely one of the worst HW champions in history, with the distinction of getting his ass handed to him by not one, but TWO lightheavies. So a good HW resume Haye definitely does NOT have.

And when he finally gets the shot he was so loudly shouting for? He embarrasses himself in a cowardly show. Yes... he has a lot of redeeming to do. Chisora? Tough guy, maybe. But hardly worth mentioning. He's lost 3 out of his last 4 fights. And with less than 20 fights to his credit, I'd hardly call him a household name.

Someone already called it right. A potentially good scrap between two losers.
    It's a little misleading the way in which you present the situation.

Firstly I think you have exaggerated how bad Haye's performance was. Sure, it wasn't great, but having his purse witheld? Come on now.

Secondly, Haye may not have a good resume at HW but that alone doesn't mean that he's no good. It simply means he is not thouroughly tested. It is possible he could beat a good number of the other heavy weights not named Klitschko, but it is unknown.

Thirdly, Chisora may have lost 3 of his last 4 fights, but the recent loss was to Vitali. No shame there. The loss before that shouldn't have been a loss. The first loss to Fury.. that one we can definitely count against him as it seems he didn't come to the fight in proper shape. So really only 1 of his 3 losses is a bad one.

A fight between two losers? Hardly. If that's the case, then most of the other fights at HW not involving the Klitschko brothers are going to be between the so-called "losers."

Thread Information