Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    I think Haye is clearly the most talented/skilled heavyweight other than the Klitschkos.... which is what made his no-show performance against Wlad so disappointing.
    Based on what? His fights vs Barrett, Valuev, & Ruiz? Face facts he was a solid cruiserweight, but at heavyweight he has yet to prove himself but he has been given plenty of chances to do so. You run your mouth (for years) and you come up empty and people will judge you based on what you said you were going to do and quite frankly I'm not that impressed. Haye fought Wlad the way Sultan Ibragimov fought Wlad...it was a huge disappointment and Haye should have stayed retired.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

He's retired and not fought yet, so he can't be rated. If and importantly how he dispatches of an improving chisora should tell us something.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you're talking about his mouth, he's #1. If you're talking about where he stands against other top heavyweights, he stands at five or six. One thing for sure, thanks to his mouth, I'll never pay to see him fight again.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the problem with Haye and his manager. They think they are above all heavyweights and should not have to fight them because of what he achieved at Cruiserweight. They are so far up there own ass that they cannot see they look like a bunch of prats. There is no way Haye is the 3rd best heavyweight in the world based on his performances. The B level Americans like Arreleo and others would love to stomp on Haye. I also think Price and Fury would stand a chance against Haye.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That is the problem with Haye and his manager. They think they are above all heavyweights and should not have to fight them because of what he achieved at Cruiserweight. They are so far up there own ass that they cannot see they look like a bunch of prats. There is no way Haye is the 3rd best heavyweight in the world based on his performances. The B level Americans like Arreleo and others would love to stomp on Haye. I also think Price and Fury would stand a chance against Haye.
    .....that's what I've said for 4 years!

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    LOL and we still ain't listening to you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Very few if anyone told me "Listen, Lyle....you were right man" even after Haye didn't do anything for 12 rounds with Wladimir, they just forgot all about it or became angry at Haye, I never got any credit. I was 100% correct.

And Steve Bunce is a fucking tool as well

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is just a money machine, if he could fight the way he talks he would
    give Ali a run for his money. But he cant he is shit.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very few if anyone told me "Listen, Lyle....you were right man" even after Haye didn't do anything for 12 rounds with Wladimir, they just forgot all about it or became angry at Haye, I never got any credit. I was 100% correct.

And Steve Bunce is a fucking tool as well
    Because most thought he'd either get KO'd or box the way he did against Valuev too?... Some gave him a puncher's chance.

Why should you get extra credit for being obsessive about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Helpful information everyone likes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he is the 3rd HW yes!

I guarantee he KO's Del Boy though and then people WILL draw comparisons with the Vitali fight against Chisora and then imaginations will start running again!

Vitali is aging fast too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Haye hasnt done anything at heavyweight to prove he has that ranking. If we are going off their last performances then Chisora is the 3rd best heavy behind the Klitschkos. Chisora was competative and made Vitali fight. Haye was uncompetative and made a fucking pig ugly fight using gay, spastic, sissy tactics of falling over

Its a joke anyone believes that Haye is a top heavy. He fought Bonin, Barret, Ruiz, Harrison and was very lucky to get a decision against Valuev, in fact Holyfield looked better! Then that pathetic performamce against Wladamir!

Haye did well to get yo where he is using his gob alone as the opponents he fought hardly led anyone to believe he is as good as either klitschko and his performance versus one was leagues below Chisoras! In fact, had Chisora and Haye fought the other brother, Haye would have been stopped and Chisora might just have worn Wlad down

Tyson Fury beats Haye and so does Chisora. He does have crisp fast punches but not a wide variety. He has no head or upper body movement which is why he just sidesteps and skirts the ring and has no stamina when made to fight. Chisora will wear him down and stop him around the 8th round and I reckon Haye will be too much of a coward to take his beating like a man and will fake an injury between rounds
    Two very different Klitchco brothers. Vladamir is faster and fitter than his brother. Vitali has the harder face but I dont know if he has the power edge any more.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye hasnt done anything at heavyweight to prove he has that ranking. If we are going off their last performances then Chisora is the 3rd best heavy behind the Klitschkos. Chisora was competative and made Vitali fight. Haye was uncompetative and made a fucking pig ugly fight using gay, spastic, sissy tactics of falling over

Its a joke anyone believes that Haye is a top heavy. He fought Bonin, Barret, Ruiz, Harrison and was very lucky to get a decision against Valuev, in fact Holyfield looked better! Then that pathetic performamce against Wladamir!

Haye did well to get yo where he is using his gob alone as the opponents he fought hardly led anyone to believe he is as good as either klitschko and his performance versus one was leagues below Chisoras! In fact, had Chisora and Haye fought the other brother, Haye would have been stopped and Chisora might just have worn Wlad down

Tyson Fury beats Haye and so does Chisora. He does have crisp fast punches but not a wide variety. He has no head or upper body movement which is why he just sidesteps and skirts the ring and has no stamina when made to fight. Chisora will wear him down and stop him around the 8th round and I reckon Haye will be too much of a coward to take his beating like a man and will fake an injury between rounds
    I think me and you should have a name change bet on this fight. I'll take Haye you can have Dereck and the winner gets to choose the others name for a month. what you reckon Ross? You up for it?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post

I think me and you should have a name change bet on this fight. I'll take Haye you can have Dereck and the winner gets to choose the others name for a month. what you reckon Ross? You up for it?
    YouTube - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Do it!

Thread Information