Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

I also think that haye could well be the third best HW in the world or even 2nd

I havent seen anything from any of the others to tell me he isnt and vital didnt exactly show he still has it in his last fight

to give an official ranking of third is unjust tho
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    That is the problem with Haye and his manager. They think they are above all heavyweights and should not have to fight them because of what he achieved at Cruiserweight. They are so far up there own ass that they cannot see they look like a bunch of prats. There is no way Haye is the 3rd best heavyweight in the world based on his performances. The B level Americans like Arreleo and others would love to stomp on Haye. I also think Price and Fury would stand a chance against Haye.
    .....that's what I've said for 4 years!
    LOL and we still ain't listening to you.
    Very few if anyone told me "Listen, Lyle....you were right man" even after Haye didn't do anything for 12 rounds with Wladimir, they just forgot all about it or became angry at Haye, I never got any credit. I was 100% correct.

And Steve Bunce is a fucking tool as well
    WTF!!!

You were 100% WRONG and got exactly the amount of credit you deserved - NOTHING. Fact.

You spent months claiming Wlad was gonna look spectacular knocking Haye out. The only people that were MORE wrong than you were the ones that picked Haye to win (about 3 people in the entire universe).

Lets keep it real.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

I havent seen anything from any of the others to tell me he isnt and vital didnt exactly show he still has it in his last fight

What!

Even Chagaev is level pegging for achievments at heavy

Can everyone just stop and think, what are Hayes achievments at heavy?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    What!

Bonin, Barrett, Harrison, Valuev, Ruiz, & lost to Wladimir Klitschko....but he has to get credit for talking shit for his entire career. Not everyone is comfortable making an ass out of themselves on such a high level.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those arent achievments...

In years to come, those feeble reasons wont be enough to see Haye get in the hall of fame

There is still time but Haye is now the wrong side of 30 to rely on his speed and power alone. He still gets hit and hes going to get hit alot by Chisora

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is the problem with Haye and his manager. They think they are above all heavyweights and should not have to fight them because of what he achieved at Cruiserweight. They are so far up there own ass that they cannot see they look like a bunch of prats. There is no way Haye is the 3rd best heavyweight in the world based on his performances. The B level Americans like Arreleo and others would love to stomp on Haye. I also think Price and Fury would stand a chance against Haye.

This pretty much sums up what Haye's all about. I'm sure Haye's fans will have some sort of "counter-point", but nothing can change these facts.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What!

What!

Bonin, Barrett, Harrison, Valuev, Ruiz, & lost to Wladimir Klitschko....but he has to get credit for talking shit for his entire career. Not everyone is comfortable making an ass out of themselves on such a high level.
    you are both right on one thing, david haye is a tool

but this is not connected in any way with boxing ability

for instance, I'm fuckin ace but shit at boxing, get me?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...you know...I think Huck v Haye would be a very very good fight...

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, David Haye is a tool... as we all agree.
    But there is so much more than that.
    (See below)

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

This pretty much sums up what Haye's all about. I'm sure Haye's fans will have some sort of "counter-point", but nothing can change these facts.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, David Haye is a tool... as we all agree.
    But there is so much more than that.
    (See below)

did you just wink at me?

Its all about opinions matey

is david haye good enough to beat every other HW currently aside from the klits?

I think he is you obviously think he isnt

even if he KOs chisora in the first part of the fight a lot of people will still deny his credentials, people just cant seprate their feelings towards him as a man and as a fighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxing prospect View Post
    That is a great idea. But does Haye have the heart. I think Haye has the ability to beat most heavyweights but he loves the fame more than the fight. If he was more dedicated and less of a pretty boy then he would probably be third best in the world.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Leighton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boxing prospect View Post
    That is a great idea. But does Haye have the heart. I think Haye has the ability to beat most heavyweights but he loves the fame more than the fight. If he was more dedicated and less of a pretty boy then he would probably be third best in the world.
    yep that would be an unmissable fight

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    WTF!!!

You were 100% WRONG and got exactly the amount of credit you deserved - NOTHING. Fact.

You spent months claiming Wlad was gonna look spectacular knocking Haye out. The only people that were MORE wrong than you were the ones that picked Haye to win (about 3 people in the entire universe).

Lets keep it real.
    It's not Wlad's fault Haye fought like a pussy. Had Haye actually gone into the fight and attempted to box (because I don't know what he did was called, but it sure as shit wasn't boxing) then of course Wlad would have KO'd him. I did say Haye would look ridiculous and lo and behold he did.....I called it 4 years ahead of time too so judging me whether or not a stoppage happened is a bit harsh.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    WTF!!!

Lets keep it real.
    It's not Wlad's fault Haye fought like a pussy. Had Haye actually gone into the fight and attempted to box (because I don't know what he did was called, but it sure as shit wasn't boxing) then of course Wlad would have KO'd him. I did say Haye would look ridiculous and lo and behold he did.....I called it 4 years ahead of time too so judging me whether or not a stoppage happened is a bit harsh.
    Err.. no it's not a bit harsh. The only thing you got correct was shared by 97% of the worlds population - that Wlad would win. Why do you deserve special credit?

However, you specifically stated, roughly 10,000 times, that Wlad would look stunning beating Haye. He would be more aggressive than ever and teach Haye a lesson for "running his mouth"

What happened in reality?

Wlad was his same old saftey-first BORING self. Haye fought the same as he did against Valuev and Audley. There were no surprises with his performance for anyone that saw his last couple of fights.

The only people that thought Haye looked ridiculous were the gullible ones falling for a great self-promoter. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would say Haye is about 7 or 8 right now. He hasn't beaten top fighters at HW asides from Valuev who Holyfield already beat. Haye is at the back of the queue as far as I can see.

Thread Information