Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatsandman View Post
    You'd definitely recognize Haye if you saw him in the street. He'd be the one with 'David Haye, AKA The Hayemaker' written on his shirt.

I really think Chisora scores a big win against Haye. I think Chisora Takes over after the fifth and takes either a decision or late TKO
    I dont think there will be any taking over, Chisora will be pressing the action and be up in hayes face from the 1st.

Haye needs a fighter to be scared of getting hit or scared of their defensive skills for him to do well. If he gets pressured and doesnt get the space and time to work he cant throw his shots as he wants. Remember the Fragomeni fight? The man had no power and just bored forward like Arthur Abraham and Haye looked shit and was out on his feet knackered, falling in to the ropes until the italian just quit without even being hurt! If he had been a puncher, Haye would have been out of there.

Chisora may not be a puncher but his shots will and and will hurt Haye and Haye will tire from being forced to work and after a few rounds the speed and power just wont be there, then the stronger man will win and that will be Chisora.
    I have no rooting interest in this fight at all (except for maybe the ring to collapse and end the careers of both fighters), but I see it going very much how you've said ross. Haye won't get by on 12-14 punches a round with a fit Chisora in there (which he may or may not be let's be honest). A fully fit Chisora will pressure Haye all night and make Haye throw punches to quell the attack. Haye will be on the back foot and circling, throwing punches just to keep Chisora busy. Haye won't be able to load up on 1 shot at a time as is his specialty as a heavyweight and if he does he's going to tire out and/or get caught several times before landing anything.

Chisora has more heart, but he's also not mentally stable.....sooo its hard to call based on that. If Chisora had a good head on his shoulders he'd win all day long and twice on Sunday IMO

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatsandman View Post
    You'd definitely recognize Haye if you saw him in the street. He'd be the one with 'David Haye, AKA The Hayemaker' written on his shirt.

I really think Chisora scores a big win against Haye. I think Chisora Takes over after the fifth and takes either a decision or late TKO
    I dont think there will be any taking over, Chisora will be pressing the action and be up in hayes face from the 1st.

Haye needs a fighter to be scared of getting hit or scared of their defensive skills for him to do well. If he gets pressured and doesnt get the space and time to work he cant throw his shots as he wants. Remember the Fragomeni fight? The man had no power and just bored forward like Arthur Abraham and Haye looked shit and was out on his feet knackered, falling in to the ropes until the italian just quit without even being hurt! If he had been a puncher, Haye would have been out of there.

Chisora may not be a puncher but his shots will and and will hurt Haye and Haye will tire from being forced to work and after a few rounds the speed and power just wont be there, then the stronger man will win and that will be Chisora.
    I have no rooting interest in this fight at all (except for maybe the ring to collapse and end the careers of both fighters), but I see it going very much how you've said ross. Haye won't get by on 12-14 punches a round with a fit Chisora in there (which he may or may not be let's be honest). A fully fit Chisora will pressure Haye all night and make Haye throw punches to quell the attack. Haye will be on the back foot and circling, throwing punches just to keep Chisora busy. Haye won't be able to load up on 1 shot at a time as is his specialty as a heavyweight and if he does he's going to tire out and/or get caught several times before landing anything.

Chisora has more heart, but he's also not mentally stable.....sooo its hard to call based on that. If Chisora had a good head on his shoulders he'd win all day long and twice on Sunday IMO

the fragomeni fight was a massive fight for haye and a turning point, probably the biggest learning fight of his carear and he was a different fighter after that, if he fought fragomeni now it would last a couple of rounds

Haye fights better against fighters who come forward

macranelli, mormeck, ruiz

The two bits ive bolded are a contradiction

If chisora had a good head on his shoulders and a cricket bat he would win all day long if he landed a lucky cover drive
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

El Kabong Guest

They are not contradictory statements you're just a moron. I said "I have no ROOTING interest in the fight" it doesn't mean I can't pick who I think will win. I don't care who wins, I'm not going to watch the fight, and I'm not pulling for either fighter. I just said I think Chisora would be a lot better if he wasn't insane....do you disagree with that?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This will be a fun fight but think Haye's punching power will get Chisora's respect and he will box himself to victory.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are not contradictory statements you're just a moron. I said "I have no ROOTING interest in the fight" it doesn't mean I can't pick who I think will win. I don't care who wins, I'm not going to watch the fight, and I'm not pulling for either fighter. I just said I think Chisora would be a lot better if he wasn't insane....do you disagree with that?
    The thing with Chisora is I don't actually think he's insane. I think he's seen how much Tyson used to get away with and how popular he was and he's trying a similar route. Problem is Tyson had massive power, Power attracts fans and at the time people were looking for the new Ali. Tyson came around at the perfect time for his skillset IMO.

Now Dereck doesn't have much power for a HW so he can't attract the fans that way so even more he has to act like a twat to be noticed.

I may be wrong and he may genuinely be insane I don't know the man personally BUT I think he's just an under educated guy who's just got the wrong end of the bad boy boxer role!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they are contradictory and deap down you know it

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

No because both Haye & Chisora are twats & it doesn't matter who wins because whoever wins will still be 0-1 against the Klitschko's won't they?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    1. British people are thick.

2. Even though Haye (ENG) fought Wlad (ESP) he's scared to challenge the best.

3. Haye's audience is British because he's British (and they're all thickos).

Genius.
    1. Well nobody else is buying his fights pal. Maybe he would have a shot at guys like Povetkin or Solis or whoever else on the list, but it's a moot point because A) He won't fight them and B) He doesn't feel he needs to fight them to prove he's better than them. If he would fight on a regular basis and fight top rated heavyweights maybe I wouldn't be so hard on him, but after 4 years of talking shit all Haye has to show for himself is a loss vs Wladimir Klitschko and an extremely close match vs Valuev....when stopping John Ruiz is your best performance you might want to slow down the shit talking.

2. Wlad isn't from Spain, and I have no idea why Haye won't fight other fighters but given the way he fought Wlad yes it is my view that Haye is scared.

3. Well Brits do love their successful countrymen...nothing wrong with that, but just my honest opinion you guys are better off supporting a TRUE world class boxer like Carl Froch instead of wasting time on Haye.
    Seriously... i'm never posting on this board again.

You just couldn't make it up.

We'd miss you.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

No because both Haye & Chisora are twats & it doesn't matter who wins because whoever wins will still be 0-1 against the Klitschko's won't they?
    they will for sure

so we are settled then, Haye is the third best Heavyweight in the world?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Genius.
    1. Well nobody else is buying his fights pal. Maybe he would have a shot at guys like Povetkin or Solis or whoever else on the list, but it's a moot point because A) He won't fight them and B) He doesn't feel he needs to fight them to prove he's better than them. If he would fight on a regular basis and fight top rated heavyweights maybe I wouldn't be so hard on him, but after 4 years of talking shit all Haye has to show for himself is a loss vs Wladimir Klitschko and an extremely close match vs Valuev....when stopping John Ruiz is your best performance you might want to slow down the shit talking.

2. Wlad isn't from Spain, and I have no idea why Haye won't fight other fighters but given the way he fought Wlad yes it is my view that Haye is scared.

3. Well Brits do love their successful countrymen...nothing wrong with that, but just my honest opinion you guys are better off supporting a TRUE world class boxer like Carl Froch instead of wasting time on Haye.

We'd miss you.

Not as much as I'd miss taking the piss out of you and your ilk. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still waiting on him to make good on his claim that he would "Clean up the heavyweight division"...who cares where Booth says he is in the division? It doesn't much matter, Haye said himself that he might "retire" (again) if he doesn't get a big fight vs Vitali or Wlad after this Chisora bout.

Haye is athletic and he has some natural ability, but he isn't busy enough in the ring. He might be Top 10, but hell the guy has only ever fought 2 top 10 heavyweights Valuev (who he barely beat) and Wlad who schooled him. To say he's a solid 3rd best heavyweight in the world is a bit of hyperbole....I am certain other heavyweights would have something to say about that.
    im still waiting vitali make good his claim that he would knock haye out

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope one of the klits fights the winner of adamek v toney next

that would be exciting wouldnt it

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Genius.

We'd miss you.

Not as much as I'd miss taking the piss out of you and your ilk. Fact.

I don't know what an "ilk" means, but thanks for the sentiment.
    I really meant mine, tho.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Ilk" means your kind/type. In your case = utter thickos.

Hope this helps.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I guess the part about you "never posting on this board again"..... that was just raising false hopes?

Thread Information