Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatsandman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    This will be a fun fight but think Haye's punching power will get Chisora's respect and he will box himself to victory.
    When was the last time David Haye boxed 12 rounds against an aggressive fighter? If he does what he did against Valuev he will lose a landslide. If he doesn't get Chisora out of there early no way can Haye win this. No one is going to tell me that Haye hits harder than Vitali and Dereck took some massive shots from him without so much as a budge!
    Well I guarantee he KO's him right now! I've got £1000 on it at 15/8. That was with Skybet and their price has dropped this week from that to EVENS. Haye hits harder than Vitali and he'll prove it when he stops this bum. Vitali is not punching like he used to. Look at his recent opponents, He couldn't stop Kevin Johnson, in his prime there is not a chance he would have survived. Albert Sosnowski, Fucking Zuri Lawrence almost scored a KO against his guy but it took Vitali 10 rounds to get rid, the Vitali that bounced Herbie Hide round would have stopped Sosnowski very early! Shannon Briggs, now Briggs is a tough guy but look how Lennox dealt with a much fitter much younger and overall much better version, had Vitali fought Fought Briggs when he fought Lewis he too would have KO'd Briggs in the middle rounds IMO.

I believe Haye now hits harder than Vitali now and he'll prove it next weekend and i'll be cashing in

This fight will be very similar to Haye Ruiz with Chisora moving forward and being put down before that chap who got his jaw broke by Haye stops it.
    Thats the stupidest bet iv ever seen in my life. Those who still bet that Elvis will make a reapearance have more chance of seeing their money back.

Yeah Haye can punch hard but so could Bruno. Power is nothing when you cant work under pressure and get knackered quick. Chisora is going to bully Haye and make Haye do some sissy crying to the ref until he quits.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ADAM BOOTH:Haye 3rd best HW in world! Where would you place Haye right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    It was in reply to a football analogy. Spain are the best team in the world hence - Wlad = (ESP). (Obviously isolated quotes can be taken out of context if you're not following the whole story )

If you can't even recognise a direct reply to the analogy you just made you're an utter thicko though. Lets be honest.
    .....England aren't the 3rd best football team in the World, hope this helps
    You made the comparison you dope.

Haye fought THE best fighter. The rest of the division, barring old Vitali, is utter shit. I couldn't care less who is 3, 4, 5 etc.

I responded to one of your ignorant posts about "Haye had to fight Wlad for the money." I explained WHY Haye fights who he fights and WHY Wlad/Haye were equal partners.

"Haye fought THE best fighter." But he's still a SHIT heavyweight.
    He's got the best mouth in the division, though.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    This will be a fun fight but think Haye's punching power will get Chisora's respect and he will box himself to victory.
    When was the last time David Haye boxed 12 rounds against an aggressive fighter? If he does what he did against Valuev he will lose a landslide. If he doesn't get Chisora out of there early no way can Haye win this. No one is going to tell me that Haye hits harder than Vitali and Dereck took some massive shots from him without so much as a budge!
    Well I guarantee he KO's him right now! I've got £1000 on it at 15/8. That was with Skybet and their price has dropped this week from that to EVENS. Haye hits harder than Vitali and he'll prove it when he stops this bum. Vitali is not punching like he used to. Look at his recent opponents, He couldn't stop Kevin Johnson, in his prime there is not a chance he would have survived. Albert Sosnowski, Fucking Zuri Lawrence almost scored a KO against his guy but it took Vitali 10 rounds to get rid, the Vitali that bounced Herbie Hide round would have stopped Sosnowski very early! Shannon Briggs, now Briggs is a tough guy but look how Lennox dealt with a much fitter much younger and overall much better version, had Vitali fought Fought Briggs when he fought Lewis he too would have KO'd Briggs in the middle rounds IMO.

I believe Haye now hits harder than Vitali now and he'll prove it next weekend and i'll be cashing in

This fight will be very similar to Haye Ruiz with Chisora moving forward and being put down before that chap who got his jaw broke by Haye stops it.
    Thats the stupidest bet iv ever seen in my life. Those who still bet that Elvis will make a reapearance have more chance of seeing their money back.

Yeah Haye can punch hard but so could Bruno. Power is nothing when you cant work under pressure and get knackered quick. Chisora is going to bully Haye and make Haye do some sissy crying to the ref until he quits.
    Actually you can get 1000/1 that Elvis turns up alive. If you're willing to give me 1000/1 that Haye can't KO Chisora I will happily send £1000 your way (as long as you're good for the £1 million winnings ).

@rjj tszyu - even though I think Haye has a great chance of stopping Chisora, that is one brave bet (unless you're loaded) considering Chisora has never even been down. Good luck.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It was in reply to a football analogy. Spain are the best team in the world hence - Wlad = (ESP). (Obviously isolated quotes can be taken out of context if you're not following the whole story )

If you can't even recognise a direct reply to the analogy you just made you're an utter thicko though. Lets be honest.

Haye fought THE best fighter. The rest of the division, barring old Vitali, is utter shit. I couldn't care less who is 3, 4, 5 etc.

I responded to one of your ignorant posts about "Haye had to fight Wlad for the money." I explained WHY Haye fights who he fights and WHY Wlad/Haye were equal partners.

"Haye's shit" is an opinion. "Haye has the best mouth" is an opinion.

Haye fought the best fighter is a fact.

Even if I shared your opinion it wouldn't make my facts any less valid. Fact.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Haye's shit" is an opinion. "Haye has the best mouth" is an opinion.

Haye fought the best fighter is a fact.

Even if I shared your opinion it wouldn't make my facts any less valid. Fact.

If you want to get technical, "Haye fought the best fighter" is also an opinion. "Haye fought the current heavyweight titleholder" is actually the fact. As you were.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you want to get technical, "Haye fought the best fighter" is also an opinion. "Haye fought the current heavyweight titleholder" is actually the fact. As you were.
    Actually that's not a fact. Haye was also a current heavyweight title holder as was Vitali.

Haye fought THE best fighter, who is still considered THE best fighter, according to all the worlds preeminent boxing publications/writers/web sites/TV stations (personally I believe Vitali is/was better than Wlad). As you were.

El Kabong Guest

Jean Marc Mormeck fought Wlad too, it doesn't boost JMM's status at all....just saying

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jean Marc Mormeck fought Wlad too, it doesn't boost JMM's status at all....just saying
    No it proves JMM wasn't afraid of facing the best just like Haye.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually that's not a fact. Haye was also a current heavyweight title holder as was Vitali.

"Chicken Little Boxing Loudmouth Champion" is not a universally recognized title.

Haye fought THE best fighter, who is still considered THE best fighter, according to all the worlds preeminent boxing publications/writers/web sites/TV stations (personally I believe Vitali is/was better than Wlad). As you were.

"Haye fought the current heavyweight titleholder" is not a fact?? Tell me, what part of the statement is untrue? Are you picking on the "the" part? Because if so, objection overruled. Wlad was a current heavyweight titleholder at the time he fought Haye. Quit wasting my time.

Next case!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Chicken Little Boxing Loudmouth Champion" is not a universally recognized title.

"Haye fought the current heavyweight titleholder" is not a fact?? Tell me, what part of the statement is untrue? Are you picking on the "the" part? Because if so, objection overruled. Wlad was a current heavyweight titleholder at the time he fought Haye. Quit wasting my time.

Next case!
    Exhibit a) Wlad was THE current heavyweight title holder.

Exhibit b) Wlad was A current heavyweight title holder.

Does A differ from B? Yes. Is A incorrect? Yes. Is B correct? Yes.

Get your facts straight and stop wasting the court's time. Please proceed.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually you can get 1000/1 that Elvis turns up alive. If you're willing to give me 1000/1 that Haye can't KO Chisora I will happily send £1000 your way (as long as you're good for the £1 million winnings ).

@rjj tszyu - even though I think Haye has a great chance of stopping Chisora, that is one brave bet (unless you're loaded) considering Chisora has never even been down. Good luck.

Would you be willing to offer the same odds that Chisora doesnt get knocked out?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would you be willing to offer the same odds that Chisora doesnt get knocked out?
    err... what?

(I don't think you clearly understand odds ross so just swerve this one )

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Next case!

None of this changes the fact that Haye is a shitty heavyweight, and proved unworthy of the shot given to him by the generous Wlad. This, after all, is the real heart of the matter.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Next case!

None of this changes the fact that Haye is a shitty heavyweight, and proved unworthy of the shot given to him by the generous Wlad. This, after all, is the real heart of the matter.

There was nothing "generous" about it. It's called business.

Haye was the current biggest name heavyweight for Wlad, the WBA champion, the highest independently ranked heavyweight and most importantly the fighter that makes him most money.

AS for Haye being "unworthy." That's always easy to say with hindsight. Cotto was "unworthy" against Mayweather and Pac with hindsight. It's not like the fights were even remotely close. Fact.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Next case!

There was nothing "generous" about it. It's called business.

Haye was the current biggest name heavyweight for Wlad, the WBA champion, the highest independently ranked heavyweight and most importantly the fighter that makes him most money.

AS for Haye being "unworthy." That's always easy to say with hindsight. Cotto was "unworthy" against Mayweather and Pac with hindsight. It's not like the fights were even remotely close. Fact.

Cotto FOUGHT Mayweather and Pac.
    Haye handed his ass to Wlad in a silver platter with trembling hands.

Big difference.

Thread Information