This is the sequel to my piece that was posted a few days ago about Smuggled Cuban Boxing Secrets - please make sure to watch that video before watching this one...

In the movie, "A Beautiful Mind", the main character, Russell Crowe, is a schizophrenic. As a result, he sees and imagines things that aren't really happening... and I'm recommending you do the same in your boxing training!

What? I must be going crazy too! Check out my video to understand what I mean by this.

DISCLAIMER:
I need to apologize about my foul language! In this video there is a LOT of cursing. Why? Not that it is a good excuse, but this demo was the end of a four day, ten hour a day, instructor training that I was doing for about forty to fifty UFC fighters, black belts, and gym owners from around the world - we even had a team fly in from Australia!

I don't care who you are... after sitting in the same chair for almost 40 hours, you are going to start dozing off... so I dropped some "F" bombs to keep everyone shocked and in attention This particular video was never meant to be shared on the Internet... but I got such great reviews by the fighters and instructors in attendance that I decided to post it up and share it with everyone.

I'll post up Part III in a few days. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Marcos Avellan
FREE MMA VIDEO by Miami Mixed Martial Arts Coach Marcos Avellan
1-888-FFA-GYMS

P.S. Please drop some comments!