I can knock Martinez out......guess Martinez beat more sense out of him

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chavez jr post fight face

Seriously, I think it's an improvement, Junior should thank Sergio for rearranging his face.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Seriously, I think it's an improvement, Junior should thank Sergio for rearranging his face.
    Man, you guys never stop, where does all the dislike for Chavez come from?
    Which one of these things makes you dislike him?
    His dad is a boxing legend, he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, he is a handsome guy, he is having a successful boxing career, he is one of the most popular Mexican boxers, he kept trying in a fight where he was getting embarrassed and his ass whipped, he put Martinez on his butt (not an easy task) and came within a hairbreadth of KOing him, he gets more nookie than any five of us, maybe you dislike him because he makes everything look easy? I like Martinez and I'm glad he won that fight, but Chavez showed me some character too.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chavez looks a bit like a camel that has been kicked in the head by an elephant. Repeatedly.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    His dad is a boxing legend, he was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, he is a handsome guy, he is having a successful boxing career, he is one of the most popular Mexican boxers, he kept trying in a fight where he was getting embarrassed and his ass whipped, he put Martinez on his butt (not an easy task) and came within a hairbreadth of KOing him, he gets more nookie than any five of us, maybe you dislike him because he makes everything look easy? I like Martinez and I'm glad he won that fight, but Chavez showed me some character too.
    Are you a female or a gay male? I have nothing against gays I only ask because this is the second thread that you have mentioned Chavez being handsome.

People dislike him cause he is pampered. 24/7 just reinforced his work ethic. He mums in the ring talks shit in round 2 and then gets dismantled. Then he scores a kd and talked major shit after his whoopin.

He has yet to fight someone his own size. He would be able to drop a man 20 pounds under him....don't ya think. But I guess u just really really like Chavez......meh

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to admit I am starting to warm to JCC Junior, he shows courage so I will not hate on him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I have to admit I am starting to warm to JCC Junior, he shows courage so I will not hate on him.
    First it was hate because he didn't get in the ring with Martinez. Now hate because he didn't win.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    First it was hate because he didn't get in the ring with Martinez. Now hate because he didn't win.
    No I love the guy, he is the son of a legend.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Are you a female or a gay male? I have nothing against gays I only ask because this is the second thread that you have mentioned Chavez being handsome.

People dislike him cause he is pampered. 24/7 just reinforced his work ethic. He mums in the ring talks shit in round 2 and then gets dismantled. Then he scores a kd and talked major shit after his whoopin.

He has yet to fight someone his own size. He would be able to drop a man 20 pounds under him....don't ya think. But I guess u just really really like Chavez......meh
    Thanks for your input it was really, really helpful.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kinda looks like the real life Little Mac after facing Mike the first few times

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah wtf, I even point out good looking blokes to my misses. That way when Im checking out good looking girls Im allowed to cause I comment on them to her too
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Yeah wtf, I even point out good looking blokes to my misses. That way when Im checking out good looking girls Im allowed to cause I comment on them to her too
    Sorry I don't walk around calling other men nice looking. When Im with the wife and I see a fine chick I just find something bad about her then comment on it. Hey look at how tight her jeans are honey.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having tight jeans on a hot girl is not bad, it is great.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Having tight jeans on a hot girl is not bad, it is great.
    Yea to men, women also get catty, so I find something she will not like so I can stare

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Except you have to put the right spin on it. You have to sound shocked and appalled.

For instance, like if you're walking down the street w/ your wife and a woman walks by with a tremendous cleavage showing, you say:

"What's the world coming to, honey? Look at that woman showing half her boobs.
    Why that's just disgusting!"

Thread Information