1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson fury

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury is the future he will become world champion. Trust me.
    Master, what are you on? The bloke is never going to be anywhere near world class.
    I think the Klits will have retire, at least one of them, Fury will get a better trainer and take boxing more seriously and he will become the real deal.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master, what are you on? The bloke is never going to be anywhere near world class.
    I think the Klits will have retire, at least one of them, Fury will get a better trainer and take boxing more seriously and he will become the real deal.
    A trainer that can improve his speed, chin, technical ability, stamina and personality?

That's a tough ask. Even the guy that built the six million dollar man might pass on that...

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthepen View Post
    A trainer that can improve his speed, chin, technical ability, stamina and personality?

That's a tough ask. Even the guy that built the six million dollar man might pass on that...
    He is not that bad. The Price victory made David look better than he is. Fury can improve his conditioning and technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is not that bad. The Price victory made David look better than he is. Fury can improve his conditioning and technique.
    He is that bad, but he doesn't appear it because the heavyweight division is so dire.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is that bad, but he doesn't appear it because the heavyweight division is so dire.
    he beat Rogan fighting southpaw, what is not to love?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury's a plank but there are flashes of quality about him. That said I think he's a brutal KO waiting to happen.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    More irrelevant unpaid crap from Ross

Would you say Price learned from that ? and went on to win Olimpic Bronze ?
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 10-15-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ross is such a shit poster. He cleary just decides he likes one guy and not another, without letting results get in the way Tyson Fury is dreadful, Price would ruin him.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is clearly is an arm puncher , he is easy to hit , and lets chat about the fact Neven Pajkic who had 5 KO wins in 16 dropped and almost stopped Fury.
    He caught Fury easily and he was 6'3 , i think Price would reach Fury with ease and KO him in 1.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im the amateurs when they fought, Fury was a 17 year old boy, to Prices 22. If you are getting dropped by 17 year old arm pumchers you havent got a world class chin.

Yes Tyson has look vulnerable but he has been facing better quality opponents to Price who is being moved suspiciously slow and carefull.

Tyson has fought 3 unbeaten fighters, 2 were unknown imports. The only unbeaten fighter that Price has fought is one of his sparring partners

Tyson is learning more and looking better. He didnt have the amateur career that Price did but is learning the pros the hard way. Tyson is still only 24 dont forget! Whereas Price is nearly 30. Weve seen Tyson hurt but come back to stop the opponent. When Prices team get the balls to throw him in with any unkown quantity, his soft previous fights may hurt him as there is still a big question mark over his own punch resistance.

Tyson on twitter teeling Price "next time you wont get up tosser" http://twitter.yfrog.com/nermnoxvonxhnnjramydoprhz
    Last edited by ross; 10-15-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Ross is such a shit poster. He cleary just decides he likes one guy and not another, without letting results get in the way Tyson Fury is dreadful, Price would ruin him.
    Fuck off!

Where have I said I dont like Price?

I can just see that there is a concerted effort to steer him away from any punchers or threats. Ok Harrison could be regarded as a puncher but thats like having a gun with a wet paper trigger.

Yes Price has power but how does what he did to Harrison make him any more dangerous than Sprott? Sprott did it with just one shot and thats the fight that really made him gunshy.

I just think that when Price faces a decent opponent he will look as vulnerable as Fury has but Fury is young enough to learn and improve.

I also find it hard to believe that this is the last we will see or hear of Harrison. Look at Williams who continues regardless.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wondered when someone would post that. The quality of the video is poor and it looked anything but a punch on the chin that put him over, more like a forearm around the back of the head as they clashed.

We're forever being shown or told how A was dropped or stopped in the amateurs
    , or how A beat B in the amateurs. It rarely has any real meaning, other than to serve as a stick to verbally beat A or B over the head with.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Fuck off!

Where have I said I dont like Price?

I can just see that there is a concerted effort to steer him away from any punchers or threats. Ok Harrison could be regarded as a puncher but thats like having a gun with a wet paper trigger.

Yes Price has power but how does what he did to Harrison make him any more dangerous than Sprott? Sprott did it with just one shot and thats the fight that really made him gunshy.

I just think that when Price faces a decent opponent he will look as vulnerable as Fury has but Fury is young enough to learn and improve.

I also find it hard to believe that this is the last we will see or hear of Harrison. Look at Williams who continues regardless.
    Sprotts a better fighter than Haye? Price is a better fighter than Haye? Took that bum 3 rounds and a many more punches than Sprott or Price needed.

Charley Burley

Thread Information