Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Omar Henry VS James De La Rosa Nov 16.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Omar Henry VS James De La Rosa Nov 16.

Don't know if you guys follow any of these fighters but I think it's a pretty exciting fight. I'm sure many of you know Omar Henry he's suppose to be this "cotto clone" "future champ" and what not the hype is great with him. He is his own biggest hype man however. I used to talk to him on twitter, cool dude but just a little too cocky for his own good. James de la Rosa is pretty much from my home town, brother of Juan de la rosa who came out on the contender 1. He is 21-1. Strong looking prospect till he lost and has fought twice in 2 years i believe. I actually think James can win this fight and get back on track. Omar is a little too inexperienced for him ... What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Omar Henry VS James De La Rosa Nov 16.

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    Don't know if you guys follow any of these fighters but I think it's a pretty exciting fight. I'm sure many of you know Omar Henry he's suppose to be this "cotto clone" "future champ" and what not the hype is great with him. He is his own biggest hype man however. I used to talk to him on twitter, cool dude but just a little too cocky for his own good. James de la Rosa is pretty much from my home town, brother of Juan de la rosa who came out on the contender 1. He is 21-1. Strong looking prospect till he lost and has fought twice in 2 years i believe. I actually think James can win this fight and get back on track. Omar is a little too inexperienced for him ... What do you guys think?
    Henry was supposed to be Pacquiao's main training partner for his fight with Cotto but Henry pulled out due to the fact that he's in college and it would have affected his studying, so I'm assuming he's done with school and is focusing on his career again, good strong fighter with good power, that's all I remember of him, but yea agree with you, he's a bit too confident for what he's done in the ring, should be a good fight

Thread Information