Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao" 50cent

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao" 50cent

Anyone else catch these two beefing on twitter? https://twitter.com/50cent https://twitter.com/FloydMayweather

This is pretty good.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao" 50

Gamboa! ;d
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao" 50

Lmfao!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These guys are the best of friends. Its all a lie.
    Its all a big build up to something.

Its a shame pacman isnt his own person and couldnt just sign away to make this fight happen but unfortunately his manager, trainer and best friends cant do anything as pacman belongs to bob arum until 2014 and bob decides everything!

Why do you think floyd has never fought a top rank fighter since leaving...bob still owes him millions!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

Its a shame pacman isnt his own person and couldnt just sign away to make this fight happen but unfortunately his manager, trainer and best friends cant do anything as pacman belongs to bob arum until 2014 and bob decides everything!

Why do you think floyd has never fought a top rank fighter since leaving...bob still owes him millions!
    At first I thought the same too but lawyers have gotten involved. 50 cent moved his fighters to a different stable and said Floyd wouldn't cough out his share of money for TMT promotion.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

At first I thought the same too but lawyers have gotten involved. 50 cent moved his fighters to a different stable and said Floyd wouldn't cough out his share of money for TMT promotion.
    It's a shame that Floyd has to protect his position as top paid
    athlete, plus being the greediest man in boxing outside of promoters.
    Who in hell can say what's going on between these two, what we all know for sure is that they are both money making phenoms.
    You have Floyd, Manny, and 50 cent, all wanting some of the promotion pie. Now there is a blend of egos that's hard to top. I'd love to set in on the negotiating.
    How in the world can you blame it on Manny? Because 50 Cent says so? That is the last guy of the three I'd ever trust! You know Floyd has to make top dollar or the fight does not happen.
    I just can't understand why anyone would blame Manny for letting Arum do what he gets paid to do. Arum has helped Manny make a fortune and promoted him into one of the biggest boxing attractions ever, but we all keep hearing is what an idiot Manny is for trusting and being loyal to Arum.
    Google Arum sometime, I think you'll be surprised and see why Manny trusts him.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stick a fork in it.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is silly for 2 friends to fall over money when they gave plenty of it already.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

Doesn't that just make a lie more calculated? The more controversy, the more attention the more money there is to be made.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This collection of idiots should start a reality tv series. Just go away already.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think it's a lie lol Floyd put pictures on Instagram calling 50 his bitch and being broke. Plus he said "I respect the shooter not the one who got shot" since 50 was shot so much lol these guys are beefing if it was all a game and them just messing around this would be all over the media and it still hasn't.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a couple of idiots arguing. One is a talented boxer and the other is an idiot who repeats pointless couplets to repetitive chords; both are stupid. It has no value or meaning to most of us. Floyd has no meaning unless he fights someone meaningful. 50 cent has a ridiculous name and repeats pointless couplets to repetitive chords, and so never had meaning.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is a couple of idiots arguing. One is a talented boxer and the other is an idiot who repeats pointless couplets to repetitive chords; both are stupid. It has no value or meaning to most of us. Floyd has no meaning unless he fights someone meaningful. 50 cent has a ridiculous name and repeats pointless couplets to repetitive chords, and so never had meaning.
    Made me laugh.

Buttery biscuit base!!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You failed to hear the word repetition.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It looks like the boxing promotion business isn't working out too well for this rapper chappie.

Thread Information