Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Tuesday night Election chat thread

I'm only here for the epic butthurt. So far, not disappointed.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    if BO wins, i'll be one of his biggest critics the next 4 for years, as I watch the U.S. spiraling down the proverbial toilet bowl.
    Are you concerned that over the next four years Obama could destroy the economy to the extent that it gets as bad as it was when he took office?
    Pssst hey buddy, unemployment is higher now than when Obama took office......just thought you should know
    Should he get elected to another term tonight, I wonder what BO's excuse will be for the next 4 years.
    Let me guess, the republicans won't work with me? Is it because, you're unfit to lead, and don't know WTF you're doing?

Here's what you can be expected if the magic mulatto is re-elected: no leadership, a weakened military, more welfare, the economy tanking, the deficit doubling or tripling, an unemployment rate going above 10-12 percent, the stock market crashing, gas prices hitting the $7.00 mark and the start of another depression.
    ....ummm it was all Mitt Romney's fault his negative campaign ads hurt the economy, yeah. Oh and vote for REVENGE because why the hell not

What kind of fucking leader wants you to vote for revenge?!?!?! Barack Obama is not worthy of his office, he wasn't worthy in 2008 and he's sure as fuck not worthy now.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if BO wins, i'll be one of his biggest critics the next 4 for years, as I watch the U.S. spiraling down the proverbial toilet bowl.
    Are you concerned that over the next four years Obama could destroy the economy to the extent that it gets as bad as it was when he took office?
    Pssst hey buddy, unemployment is higher now than when Obama took office......just thought you should know

The economy was losing 800 000 jobs a month when Obama took office.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should he get elected to another term tonight, I wonder what BO's excuse will be for the next 4 years.
    Let me guess, the republicans won't work with me? Is it because, you're unfit to lead, and don't know WTF you're doing?

Here's what you can be expected if the magic mulatto is re-elected: no leadership, a weakened military, more welfare, the economy tanking, the deficit doubling or tripling, an unemployment rate going above 10-12 percent, the stock market crashing, gas prices hitting the $7.00 mark and the start of another depression.
    Who tripled the national debt, Reagan or Obama? Who doubled it, Bush the Lesser or Obama? Where was the Dow Jones index when Obama took office and where is it now? How could Obama possibly fuck the economy up worse than the previous guy did? Can you provide any actual facts and evidence to base any of these claims on?

El Kabong Guest

And now the unemployment is worse.... WORSE

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    It's no skin off my ass, if BO gets re-elected and/or Romney loses, but feel free to rub it in all you like.
    To tell you the truth, if the majority of Americans want an unqualified to lead clown like BO as their "president", I could care less. I just wanna be there to hear the "epic" excuses when the once great America finishes going down the toilet, and be able to say: "we tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen."

When you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas, and in BO's case, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And now the unemployment is worse.... WORSE
    Putting it in BLOCK CAPS doesn't alter the pointlessness of this statement. Bear in mind America just went through the biggest economic meltdown since the 1930s Depression. What's the measuring stick for a successful recovery from the 2008 meltdown? Are you going to compare American unemployment to other countries? How about Europe or Asia? I'll let you come into contact with some facts on this one and then you can tell us what you find.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's no skin off my ass, if BO gets re-elected and/or Romney loses, but feel free to rub it in all you like.
    To tell you the truth, if the majority of Americans want an unqualified to lead clown like BO as their "president", I could care less. I just wanna be there to hear the "epic" excuses when the once great America finishes going down the toilet, and be able to say: "we tried to tell you, but you wouldn't listen."

When you sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas, and in BO's case, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
    What is Obama going to do in the next four years to make things as bad as they were when he took over? What do you think he should do over the next four years to make things better?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk,

Why don't you have just make succinct declarative post instead socratically questioning us to death?
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Kirk,

Why don't you have just make succinct declarative post instead socratically questioning us to death?
    If we all juast make declarative posts then there's no actual interaction, is there? You can argue that up is down and I can say that down is down and that's that, but surely it's better for me to ask you why you think up is down? Have a little conversation instead of just posting statements?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk,

If we all juast make declarative posts then there's no actual interaction, is there? You can argue that up is down and I can say that down is down and that's that, but surely it's better for me to ask you why you think up is down? Have a little conversation instead of just posting statements?

Yeah but you are the Obama of Saddo policy posters. I know that we've been doing this long enough and that I pretty much know your narrative on most topics but you do a lot more attacking of people's viewpoints than supporting or even really giving your own.

El Kabong Guest

Kirk,

Yeah but you are the Obama of Saddo policy posters. I know that we've been doing this long enough and that I pretty much know your narrative on most topics but you do a lot more attacking of people's viewpoints than supporting or even really giving your own.
    ...If only there was some sort of chart or graph to show this

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sometimes its purely a matter of economizing time. Kirk will dick dance around for 3-4 posts with pointed questions before posting a substantive point that we all knew was coming and he could have just stated up front.

El Kabong Guest

Sometimes its purely a matter of economizing time. Kirk will dick dance around for 3-4 posts with pointed questions before posting a substantive point that we all knew was coming and he could have just stated up front.
    Yeah...ooooh I found a new graph

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is Obama going to do in the next four years to make things as bad as they were when he took over? What do you think he should do over the next four years to make things better?
    It's basically just that simple, mars.

While on the other hand, the people got what you are offering, "Going into another depression." "Gas going to be 7 dollars" "It's going into the toilet" I mean, it just keeps going on and on and means virtually nothing. Just empty right win media driven talking points. If you were so smart you could tell the future you wouldn't be sitting here on Saddos, you'd be on your yacht cruising the world or doing whatever it is old rich white people do....but guess what, you're not. You're sitting here at 1 o'clock on a Tuesday, arguing with some kid from Canada while spouting marginally racist bs like "magic mullato" and it's because of those "blacks", and claiming it is no skin off your ass.

Honestly, are these the words and actions of a "no skin off my ass' reality? Sounds like skin to me.

Maybe if the Republicans could ever come up with decent plan to give people, instead of "Trust me, elect me and I'll fill you in later." Bush tried that before remember, and it worked, it was called the war on Iraq and WMDs. And it helped sink your country to the depths it fell. But now people are catching on. So maybe if they can come up with a decent candidate, and plan, and not try to drive things their way with fear and out and out lies, there might be an alternative for those that don't agree with the Democrats.

Sounds good, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Thread Information