Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62

Thread: Saddo Party

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    40,170
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4786
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Feel the love Guess I'll be over here tending the avacado dip. Lemme know when the chips run low.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,786
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3376
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Feel the love Guess I'll be over here tending the avacado dip. Lemme know when the chips run low.
    *fist bump*

    I even tried to get in with a like and cool click. Saddos gayest form of bribery.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Down In The Valley
    Posts
    2,930
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    I want a table for four next to the dance floor, for me and the three ladies, you guys seem to forget about.


    Hidden Content Boot Hill, Where the Real Fights Are Fought.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I want a table for four next to the dance floor, for me and the three ladies, you guys seem to forget about.


    Yes Ghost , maybe a table for five Miles could tell you some wonderful story's

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Down In The Valley
    Posts
    2,930
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I want a table for four next to the dance floor, for me and the three ladies, you guys seem to forget about.


    Yes Ghost , maybe a table for five Miles could tell you some wonderful story's
    I will haunt you till your dying days @Dia bando
    Hidden Content Boot Hill, Where the Real Fights Are Fought.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I want a table for four next to the dance floor, for me and the three ladies, you guys seem to forget about.


    Yes Ghost , maybe a table for five Miles could tell you some wonderful story's
    I will haunt you till your dying days @Dia bando
    All them riveting Story's, my life and times as a English teacher

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    likes and cool clıcks are my way of spreadıng the love and good karma and vıbes.

    As for what some thınk that ıt ıs a brıbery of sorts........don't see how that wıll work at all. Nonsense.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    likes and cool clıcks are my way of spreadıng the love and good karma and vıbes.

    As for what some thınk that ıt ıs a brıbery of sorts........don't see how that wıll work at all. Nonsense.
    I shall send you 2000 likes DEAR.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    There is nothing wrong with my stories. They are bloody good.

    If I am coming to this party, I will have to have a glass of orange juice as I am on a stint of self rehab. Alcohol is not allowed and I don't think it wise to allow it.

    Sleep and routine are neccessities, not a commodity to be traded at will and thus I shall also request an early end to proceedings so I can go to bed.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There is nothing wrong with my stories. They are bloody good.

    If I am coming to this party, I will have to have a glass of orange juice as I am on a stint of self rehab. Alcohol is not allowed and I don't think it wise to allow it.

    Sleep and routine are neccessities, not a commodity to be traded at will and thus I shall also request an early end to proceedings so I can go to bed.
    You may be klensing your body and soul, but it's a party Miles let your hair down have a good time,!
    Any how you could have a problem, getting in Adam is on the door he may do a Gandalf .on you and
    say YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,213
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3049
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    I'm not "at the door" who the fuck puts a dynamic fun loving charming gentleman at the door Fuck that noise, I bring the fun....put grouchy ass miles on the door, he's just going to end up depressing everyone in the party, but me? I bring fun....isn't that right dear?





    Hiyo!
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I'm not "at the door" who the fuck puts a dynamic fun loving charming gentleman at the door Fuck that noise, I bring the fun....put grouchy ass miles on the door, he's just going to end up depressing everyone in the party, but me? I bring fun....isn't that right dear?





    Hiyo!
    Lyle if you bring her with you, I will look after her for you until your door duties are done , I promise she will be in safe hands.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,337
    Mentioned
    1538 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2768
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Is that clip from modern family? I will be watching if it is?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Is that clip from modern family? I will be watching if it is?
    Hands off I've seen her first, you dirty git.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,717
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    705
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Saddo Party

    I no one thing, if she fell on her face she would never knock her teeth out.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:58 PM
  2. Pavlik After Party(Vid)
    By CountryBoy in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 04:46 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 12:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing