Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: America is gonna be ok, know what I'm sayin?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: America is gonna be ok, know what I'm sayin?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Manners and perspective. Learn some.
    Indeed, manners

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    You generalize, @El Kabong . You think ALL minorities are leeches. You think ALL minorities want to be "hooked on government", to use your words. You think ALL minorities would rather live on handouts than having gainful employment.

You generalize. In contrast, VictorCharlie, who generally has the same political views as you, does not generalize. And knowledgeably speaks of minorites that are hard-working, and are not looking for handouts.
    woah there partner #1 The DEMOCRATS want minorties hooked on government so they'll vote Democrat, that's not generalizing that's the hard and painful truth. #2 I don't think "all minorities are leeches" there are Conservative minorities, obviously they are not leeches. They believe in hard work will pay off and are willing to fight for that American Dream.

Yes Lyle. And there's probably a lot of Democrat minorities who are not leeches also.
    You see how this "not generalizing" stuff works?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am sitting in the tattoist waiting for Mrs Greenbeanz to have her tattoo laughing at Titofans clearly sore butt and condescending bullshit. Huffy? LMFAO.:-)

Tattoos?
    Hey... this is your chance to get tattoos of those saddo'ers whose asses you shamelessly kiss.
    That IS...... if you don't have a few on you already.

What is your problem little boy? You are a bit hypersensitive there. I am sorry that you prejudge the entire forum and that your butt hurts on behalf of humanity but I have no interest in brown nosing anyone. Manners and perspective. Learn some.

"Prejudge the entire forum"?? Are you on drugs?
    I'm singling YOU out, gramps.
    Again, stop with the tag team wrestling.
    No one's going to come running to your aid.

By the way, I recommend a tattoo on each buttcheek with the names of the two posters whose asses you most like to kiss. And you can preface each one with: "Property of:"

I can guess whose name would be on one of those cheeks.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Uh..ok. Don't you think its a little bit tragic that what you are essentially crying about is not being liked and repped enough on a forum. Seriously you sound well jell.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@tagteam. Help! there is an ant on my shoe.

El Kabong Guest

Yes Lyle. And there's probably a lot of Democrat minorities who are not leeches also.
    and you calling ALL of my views "extremist" falls where exactly on this plane of "not generalizing"?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Uh..ok. Don't you think its a little bit tragic that what you are essentially crying about is not being liked and repped enough on a forum. Seriously you sound well jell.

Really gramps?
    Who is it that continuously mentions reps and being liked?
    Seriously.

But chill, dude.
    In some cultures (though none that I'm aware of) being an ass-kisser is probably admired and revered.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and you calling ALL of my views "extremist" falls where exactly on this plane of "not generalizing"?

Touché, my good man.
    But there's still a lot of Democrat minorities who are not leeches.
    Can you agree with that?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirkland likes to post lengthy but entirely one sided statistical analysis.
    It's one-sided because the facts have a strong liberal bias. But they are facts, not opinon. It's one -sided because that's the way it is. If you think there are facts and analysis pointing the other way be sure to point it out to me.

Anybody like to post the factual amount of US GDP that the US government spends on welfare programmes? Let's take 2012 as the year because this will really bump the number up from normal. The reason the number will be much higher than normal is because of the fact that there are a lot more people than usual drawing unemployment benefit due to the 2008 meltdown and slow recovery. Also the fact that about a third of the country now qualify for food stamps due to the shit economic conditions.

So anybody know how much the US government will spend in 2012? 1.7% of GDP, the same amount it spent in 1976. The same amount it's spending every year in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Spending on food and nutrition programmes is well under one percent of GDP. It isn't a rounding error, but it's nothing to get excited about.

Lyle, if you see poor unfortunate people like that every day and you're sick of dealing with them and illegals taking jobs and claiming welfare then my advice to you is to realise the American dream and make more money so that you can move to a nice neighbourhood where you don't come into contact with those people and the only illegals you see are the ones doing your yard.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Facts. Don't come round here bandying facts around. There are way too many facts in the world.

El Kabong Guest

I'm glad that @Kirkland Laing could take his precious time to come into my thread and be a condescending prick. That's always so very kind of you. You assume a great deal about me, what I do, what I think, and how I live, and seeing how your head is so far up your own ass you doubtless think yourself a great judge of me. Allow me to point out some flaws in your logic or rather lack there of. I work for my money, I pay my taxes, I see no issue in helping others out I do it on a far greater scale than you would believe and I do not want to pat myself on the back because of it. My reward is that people become self reliant and achieve their own version of the American Dream. What I do not appreciate is the entitlement culture which was perfectly shown in the video I posted but which you probably haven't watched because of your hardline "I don't watch videos" stance . The issue is not "What percentage of the GDP funds welfare programs" (and it's not only welfare programs, if you watched the video you would have known that) it is that perfectly fit, capable workers, LEARN to be lazy due to those programs. There's nothing wrong in giving a helping hand to a neighbor, but America's "Safety Net" has become a hammock to more than a few and it's money others could use better. Is it wrong for me to expect my fellow countrymen to work for their living the same way I work for mine? Is it wrong to call out a perfectly capable person for being lazy and having no shame of living off of my tax dollars? From your side I guess it is...and that is very sad that someone who claims to be so smart cannot understand the most simple aspects of behavioral psychology which no doubt are hard at work. The entitlement attitude breeds resentment as well as laziness.

"The facts have a strong liberal bias"....$15 Trillion spent on Welfare programs since Lyndon Johnson declared "War on Poverty" in 1964 and we're dangerously close to the poverty rate he started with. This is of course adding in that President Obama has increased funds to such programs by more than $193 Billlion per year. Ooooh and check out this little nugget Federal Welfare spending totals more than $14,848 for every poor man, woman, and child in this country.

http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/PA694.pdf

Yes of course you'll figure out some way to try and weasel out of a straightforward argument because there is 0 way to defend what the people in that video do, but you go right ahead and try.

Also I'd like to thank you for again inferring that I am a racist, I had thought we had settled that some time ago, but it seems you cannot keep from doing that and therefore I'll communicate with you no more after this.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude you linked a Cato article. He doesn't read those either.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Dude you linked a Cato article. He doesn't read those either.
    (whispering) perhaps that's why he believes "facts have a strong liberal bias"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question how much does the crazy guy in YB's video cost the taxpayers?

Back to the guy in the video, Lyle.

Counter-question: How much are the 150 displaced workers from the coal company going to cost the taxpayers? You know... the ones that were fired out of spite because Obama was reelected? Some will get other jobs... but what about the ones that don't? Fired from perfectly good jobs because Obama won. Such is the mentality of some moronic anti-Obama freaks.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Money spent on the military indistrial complex is mammoth and nobody ever suggests cutting the fuck out of that slayer entity. Just blame the poor people, that is far more altruistic.

Thread Information