Well not long been in from another skipping session. At the end of 10 minutes I didn't feel that exhausted. So I went onto 15 minutes. I'm still not able to skip continuously with out going wrong. I am able to skip just under a minute with out going wrong.

I did some research on jumping rope yesterday. On boxing sites. So today I decided to do 1 minute rounds of skipping with a 30 second rest between rounds. Which seemed to work better for me! Better than I thought it would work. My usual type of skipping is running in place. Sometimes I mix it up with a double hop on one leg and alternate from leg to leg. I also mix it up jumping with both legs together. Like a double under. But not that good yet! Have tried. My cordination isn't good enough. I did today practicing moving forwards and backwards whilst skipping. I also after a lot of practice managed to go around the clock. Skipping on the spot rotating 360 degrees. Took some practice. You have to turn very slow. And watch the rope. If it flexes to much, you will catch yourself.

Anyway the stats. Time 15 minutes and 4 seconds. Average heart rate 122bpm, I stayed in my target zone of 150-175bpm 63% of the time. I burnt 122 calories.

Came in side, warmed down, half a can of soup, glass of water.