Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny Garcia - Adrien Broner, who you got?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Danny Garcia - Adrien Broner, who you got?

Who do you think would win if these two met In the ring? I think this is a realistic showdown in the near future and no doubt it's one of the biggest fights to be made at 140. I dont know how long Broner is hanging around at 135 and same goes for Danny at 140. I hope this fight go happen though and I'm not sure who to pick though.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Danny Garcia - Adrien Broner, who you got?

Broner all day now had it been Mickey Garcia at 126 or 130 it would be a more competitive fight. Its definitely a doable fight as I cant see Broner staying at 135 to much longer and he will probably be a full fledged welter by this time next year.

Crazy as it sounds I think Judah is going to give Danny some problems in February.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a close matchup, but I think Garcia would probably beat Broner.

It's definitely a fight I want to see in 2013.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Crazy as it sounds I think Judah is going to give Danny some problems in February.
    I think so too. Boxing is funny like that.

I don't know who wins out of Broner and Garcia..The way I see it, it's either going to be a one sided masterclass for broner or a brutal stoppage victory for Garcia. I can't seem to imagine a middle ground if these two fight. I'm still not sold on Broner being as good as everyone is saying he is...

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post

I don't know who wins out of Broner and Garcia..The way I see it, it's either going to be a one sided masterclass for broner or a brutal stoppage victory for Garcia. I can't seem to imagine a middle ground if these two fight. I'm still not sold on Broner being as good as everyone is saying he is...
    Garcia smacks Broner around like a beya-beya! Broner is an accident waiting to happen, much like Gamboa. Garcia is the real deal man. He's for real!

Garcia, Alvarez, Mayweather and Ward are thee legit of the legit. Others guys are legit, but these guys are the legit of the legit. No BS with them. None!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post

I would have thought Demarco would have moved you along a bit in Broners corner but hey that's cool. Danny does nothing great but is fundamentally sound. I just don't think he holds up against Broners shots and would have never seen that kind of D.

On a side note I'd like to see someone pass Garcias dad a soother at some of these press conferences.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner, he's slick like Mayweather with a bigger punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being fundamentally sound will carry you throughout your career, but it's also vital to have distinctions as you get closer to the top. If you don't have distinction, someone who does will surely have your number. I hope Garcia is able to grow more technically.

Broner has all of the tools. He's talented and gifted with athleticism. Broner is clear on his way to the top. There is little in the way of stopping him at this point. I only see Broner failing on himself mentally. But of course Garcia has good odds against him I feel.

I agree with Inuit in his statement that Judah could give him some problems. We didn't expect Khan to have any problems with Garcia eh? There you go. Boxing is indeed, like that.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner by a landslide. If Khan had half a brain he would have won by a landslide. Broner is much better than Khan. Garcia is far too slow to have any chance. Adam Garcia would have a better chance.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This would be an excellent fight with 2 young undefeated fighters coming together, if they keep winning then it will have to happen. I think Garcia would win at 140lb, I think he punches too hard for Broner.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While i think Broner's defense is good...i feel it's overrated. He is only comparable to Floyd in the sense that he uses the shoulder roll...but he does it no where nearly as well...even when comparing it to Floyd early in his career. I have seen Broner get hit often...and he fights more flat footed then Floyd so he can generate more power. He has gotten away with it because he has fought guys who do not match up physically. Garcia is a solid fighter...and definitely a step up from Demarco. But not sure if he has the tools to win. I do, however, see him connecting with a punch to Broner...so it will be interesting to see how Adrien takes it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Broner beats Garcia in a war. They're both Golden Boy fighters so there's a good chance this fight happens at some point.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm always a sucker for teh bigger guy so I'm with Garcia. I'd rather see the verbals between Angel and Adrian though
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    While i think Broner's defense is good...i feel it's overrated. He is only comparable to Floyd in the sense that he uses the shoulder roll...but he does it no where nearly as well...even when comparing it to Floyd early in his career. I have seen Broner get hit often...and he fights more flat footed then Floyd so he can generate more power. He has gotten away with it because he has fought guys who do not match up physically. Garcia is a solid fighter...and definitely a step up from Demarco. But not sure if he has the tools to win. I do, however, see him connecting with a punch to Broner...so it will be interesting to see how Adrien takes it.
    And he wasn't a big deal as an amatuer either. I know, the am's don't mean shit at times- but the same guys he met at the nationals in the US are the same guys he is going to face today. And those guys are just as good as well.

... and in the meantime, everyone is ducking Nonito Donnaire- everyone around that 130-156 weight bracket. EVERYONE!!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    And he wasn't a big deal as an amatuer either. I know, the am's don't mean shit at times- but the same guys he met at the nationals in the US are the same guys he is going to face today. And those guys are just as good as well.

... and in the meantime, everyone is ducking Nonito Donnaire- everyone around that 130-156 weight bracket. EVERYONE!!
    Get real man.

Thread Information