Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $100 says Mayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: $100 says Gayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

YOu are bitter and silly it's not floyds fault pacman was destroyed.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather V Pac should have happened years ago...

its the fans who lost out bigtime on that classic... shame on them both for not making the fight when the time was right.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    Mayweather V Pac should have happened years ago...

its the fans who lost out bigtime on that classic... shame on them both for not making the fight when the time was right.
    couldn't agree more
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't be surprised if the fight with Floyd gets done now.

I firmly believed Arum was the main obstacle, as he didn't want to lose his cash cow. Why risk Floyd when they have huge fights on pay per view against lesser opponents. I think Floyd was inclined to see things the same way.

Now, Arum must know that the only realistic huge final pay packet Manny can get is Floyd. I doubt Marquez wants a fifth fight. He's been vindicated, and can consider the matter closed.

Who else will fans pay to see Manny fight on pay per view?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And it won't happen now. Arum has bradley, JMM and Rios for Manny to fight and he may not even have all those fights before he retires.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather is a few levels above Pacman, his defensive skills are second to none,! he would have beaten Manny any time. Yes Floyd s a cock, but with out a doubt he's a great fighter, silky smooth skills
    way to much for Pac.

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac is undoubtedly embarrassed in getting KTFO, ass in the air, totally unconscious... and someone manages to turn it into a Mayweather insult. *Shakes head* lol

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    Pac may have lost, but even in defeat he is twice the fighter floyd is, and will ever be. pac has nothing to be ashamed of, he fought the best and tried to fight floyd too many times to count. it takes two to tango and floyd was always a chickenshit when it came to fighting pacman!

props to Marquez!! WELL DONE
    I still think floyd runs. pac got caught slipping and it was lights out. But IMO pac was finding jmm with his hands alot in that final round. IF not for the KO, i think pac was gonna put jmm to sleep or have a decisive win, again this is based on the final round.

BAsed on that, if pac can recover from the KO, floyd will still not cause pac was looking good, until he decided to let jmm hit him with the bleachers.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Pac may have lost, but even in defeat he is twice the fighter floyd is, and will ever be. pac has nothing to be ashamed of, he fought the best and tried to fight floyd too many times to count. it takes two to tango and floyd was always a chickenshit when it came to fighting pacman!

I still think floyd runs. pac got caught slipping and it was lights out. But IMO pac was finding jmm with his hands alot in that final round. IF not for the KO, i think pac was gonna put jmm to sleep or have a decisive win, again this is based on the final round.

BAsed on that, if pac can recover from the KO, floyd will still not cause pac was looking good, until he decided to let jmm hit him with the bleachers.
    Thats right chris, floyd is still running.
    I heard floyd is ducking marquez now as well.
    Gold star for you fella.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he decided to let jmm hit him

So it was nothing to do with Marquez then?!...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post

True Pactard logic. Next they'll say he decided to take a nap at that exact moment. I'm just relishing their cries of GOAT from recent history. Better than SRL? Some even had the cojones to say he was better than SRR. Pac is a *good* fighter with a fairly impressive record. Nothing more.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac was looking good, until he decided to let jmm hit him with the bleachers.
    That's exactly what happened. Pacquiao, while winning the fight, thought fuck it, I'm gunna drop my guard and let this guy knock me the fuck out. I wonder if this kind of decision making is why he was voted into congress?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    pac was looking good, until he decided to let jmm hit him with the bleachers.
    That's exactly what happened. Pacquiao, while winning the fight, thought fuck it, I'm gunna drop my guard and let this guy knock me the fuck out. I wonder if this kind of decision making is why he was voted into congress?
    No, Pac didn't "let this guy knock me the fuck out". He hit Marquez with a right in a brawl in the last seconds of the round (as was the case with every round end) and was caught with an excellent counter. Simple. Contrary to what the Pactards proclaim, he isn't some kind god who decides who lives and dies inside the ring. The only reason they made this fight was because they assumed JMM to be too old. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Pac vs JMM VI in 2016 - with Pac still chasing a definitive win. JMM has out-classed Pac and won all 4 fights, the only difference is that this time it was taken out of the hands of corrupt judges. He deserves all of the credit in the world, not some ridiculous comments about how Pac let him win because...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    mayweather has nothing to prove. He's already decimated a younger Marquez.

Mayweather always said Marquez was the better of the two and he was right. Now I can record First Take tomorrow and watch Skip Bayless try to find an excuse.
    They difference in styles means that Pacquiao would have been a tougher fight for Mayweather, but I've long said I think PBF would stop him. I do think it would have been a competitive fight though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBranMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post

True Pactard logic. Next they'll say he decided to take a nap at that exact moment. I'm just relishing their cries of GOAT from recent history. Better than SRL? Some even had the cojones to say he was better than SRR. Pac is a *good* fighter with a fairly impressive record. Nothing more.
    Fuck....I guess i need to have a sarcasm font some of yall miss jokes completely. I know he got caught. THe KO was masterful. Pac ran into his fist face first. Do yall fucking get it. I was using sarcasm. For fucks sake

Thread Information