Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $100 says Mayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: $100 says Gayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

Sarcasm font? They're called smilies.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Sarcasm font? They're called smilies.
    Well Ill use em. I wasnt a big smiley face user, plus when I said hit him with bleachers i figured everyone would get that it was a joke.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A different question for you if I may thread starter, you called him gayweather. What's wrong with being gay? Call him stupid, wife beater, bad father, or anything else but where does sexual orientation enter the Frey?

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post
    A different question for you if I may thread starter, you called him gayweather. What's wrong with being gay? Call him stupid, wife beater, bad father, or anything else but where does sexual orientation enter the Frey?
    A good point. There's plenty of fodder in Floyd's past to use against him, how did homosexuality get thrown into the mix?

Personally, I'd have equally as much respect for Floyd's skills if I found out he was bumming 50 Cent. All that matters is that he can box. Could care less about any boxer's sexual orientation.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MAny posters have called him gayweather. Does it mean he dislike Homo's nope. I personally could care less. Him being called that has nothing to to with his sex orientation.

So please leave your gay pride rant somewhere else

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd and Pac are BOTH to blame for the fight never having been made. And now it's pointless. Yeah... Floyd would destroy Pac now but... the question will always remain... what if it would've happened back in.....?

Now Floyd needs to set his sights elsewhere, if he wants to keep on fighting. Plenty of fighters are calling Floyd out (wanting the expo$$$ure, of course). Pac is yesterday's news for Floyd. A Marquez rematch makes little sense, seeing as to how Floyd so thoroughly dominated him the first time.

What's next for Floyd? I dunno... maybe a return engagement with "Dancing with the Stars."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my point isn't 'gay pride' I'm saying why is sexual orientation an insult? I hate that bald fuck, I respect his skills but calling him gay is just silly at best.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dunno dude, nothing against gay mofo's, i just dislike mayweather so much that i have to down him as much as i can i really dont think he's a peter puffer!!!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Double up to the author of this thread. 200 that it is not even in the conversation?

I can do paypal and rarely if ever bet.

Let me know

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets just stop using this gayweather and pacturd terms altogether..theres no need for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alot of Mayweather Hate. Does anybody truly know the guy. I remember Arturo Gatti coming to the gym i trained kids at and was worst then an asshole but the Media only praised him. Zab was loved by the kids but the Media ate his ass up. Zab talked about charities will Gatti smelled like alcohol and cursed all day around kids. I hope you truly know who u hate and who u like

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Pacquiao loss removes a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight from the table, unless Pacquiao avenged the Marquez loss with a knockout of Marquez.

Other than Pacquiao, which isn't an option any longer, there are only two fights out there that really mean anything for Mayweather, Canelo and Martinez. One could argue Trout, since he beat Cotto, but that's not a mega-fight the way those other two are.

If you're Pacquiao, its Marquez again and Mayweather if you win.

If you're Marquez, there's Pacquiao again, and if he would meet him at 150, there is Cotto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: $100 says Mayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

Even if Mayweather wanted to fight Pac prior or after Bob never makes the fight happen. Remember when Manny was scared of needles? Or remember when Bob said no special testing that the commission of the state does it's testing and rules for it. I don't like Floyd out of the ring but his idea to clean up the sport can't hurt. So now Bob want's the same testing Floyd wanted that Bob disagreed to and want's it for JMM/Pac 5. But not for Floyd? LOL Oh wait aren't we waiting for that Temporary Outdoor Stadium from Bob too?

Because Pac lost now Bob want testing?

Floyd isn't scared of Pac and Pac isn't scared of Floyd. Bob will never make this fight. That's the stone cold hard facts and reality of it.

Find it funny how Bob changes his stance now that Pac lost. JMM agreed to any testing Bob wanted for the 4th fight but Bob didn't want anything special. This guy is killing boxing.

Arum on Board With Testing For Pacquiao-Marquez 5 - Boxing News

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: $100 says Mayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

whether it'd be before or after manny got knocked out, i still put my Money on Mayweather..

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by UnbiasedFan View Post
    Even if Mayweather wanted to fight Pac prior or after Bob never makes the fight happen. Remember when Manny was scared of needles? Or remember when Bob said no special testing that the commission of the state does it's testing and rules for it. I don't like Floyd out of the ring but his idea to clean up the sport can't hurt. So now Bob want's the same testing Floyd wanted that Bob disagreed to and want's it for JMM/Pac 5. But not for Floyd? LOL Oh wait aren't we waiting for that Temporary Outdoor Stadium from Bob too?

Because Pac lost now Bob want testing?

Floyd isn't scared of Pac and Pac isn't scared of Floyd. Bob will never make this fight. That's the stone cold hard facts and reality of it.

Find it funny how Bob changes his stance now that Pac lost. JMM agreed to any testing Bob wanted for the 4th fight but Bob didn't want anything special. This guy is killing boxing.

Arum on Board With Testing For Pacquiao-Marquez 5 - Boxing News
    Exactly

Thread Information