Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $100 says Mayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default $100 says Mayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

Pac may have lost, but even in defeat he is twice the fighter floyd is, and will ever be. pac has nothing to be ashamed of, he fought the best and tried to fight floyd too many times to count. it takes two to tango and floyd was always a chickenshit when it came to fighting pacman!

props to Marquez!! WELL DONE
    Last edited by CutMeMick; 12-11-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Title was offensive to fighter and also Anti-Gay. That is not tolerated here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: $100 says Gayweather will finally AGREE to fight pacman now! LOL!!!

mayweather has nothing to prove. He's already decimated a younger Marquez.

Mayweather always said Marquez was the better of the two and he was right. Now I can record First Take tomorrow and watch Skip Bayless try to find an excuse.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    Pac may have lost, but even in defeat he is twice the fighter floyd is, and will ever be. pac has nothing to be ashamed of, he fought the best and tried to fight floyd too many times to count. it takes two to tango and floyd was always a chickenshit when it came to fighting pacman!

Pacs career is not over.
    Dont count him out yet.
    He was fighting well after he knocked down marquez and he was back to his usual self.

Your distain for floyd is clouding your every move. Why are you surprised at the outcome? All 3 fights were close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

face it ... pac was never on floyd's level

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd lost a potentially huge payday by ducking Pacquiao, a fighter he likely would have defeated.

The fight won't have much meaning if it happens now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Floyd lost a potentially huge payday by ducking Pacquiao, a fighter he likely would have defeated.

The fight won't have much meaning if it happens now.
    Mayweather really doesn't need another payday.

I had a feeling Marquez was gonna knock out Pacquiao. After the weigh in when pacquiao weighed in at 147 and looked at the scale in a worried way after doing a bunch of press with ESPN and everything else I had a feeling like he was going to get knocked out and I was thinking about the Douglas fight. Didn't order the PPV but my dad's brother called and said Pacquiao lost so I turned to ESPN and see it as a headline.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have the utmost respect for both fighters! and like both, because they fight whoever!!! whenever!!! unlike some. as far as being surprised. i admit i am. i know it was close, but i never thought it would end this way, and i doubt many did. any of you predict this??

and yes, i cannot stand floyd. i admit it.
    ive been a boxing fan a long time and i have many reasons why...
    he has great talent, but he wastes it, and robs us fans of potential great fights...many times.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have the utmost respect for both fighters! and like both, because they fight whoever!!! whenever!!! unlike some. as far as being surprised. i admit i am. i know it was close, but i never thought it would end this way, and i doubt many did. any of you predict this??

and yes, i cannot stand floyd. i admit it.
    ive been a boxing fan a long time and i have many reasons why...
    he has great talent, but he wastes it, and robs us fans of potential great fights...many times.
    Fightfan, we dont know what goes on behind the scenes but what is evident is that floyd hasnt done buusiness with bob arum since leaving him.

Everyone has to respect floyds skills and it takes two to tango. Stop blaming floyd for pacs impatience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its between Arum and Floyd

That's it ... Pac is just watching from the sidelines ... shame really ... Arum was building stadiums while Floyd actually had a date and venue reserved

Yet Arum will set up a JMM vs Pac 5

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TysonBomb View Post
    Its between Arum and Floyd

That's it ... Pac is just watching from the sidelines ... shame really ... Arum was building stadiums while Floyd actually had a date and venue reserved

Yet Arum will set up a JMM vs Pac 5
    The money involved for that is the best option for marquez but he should retire as he is an old fighter with nothing to prove.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac avoided floyd by not agreeing to testing cause he roids.

if floyd and pac fight now floyd will make just as much now as he would have in the past its pac thats damaged goods and will take the pay cut.

floyd should give pac 3 mil like marquez got tonight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep. Shows the hype machine of boxing though. Would have been a huge fight but anyone could predict the outcome. When people are on a level like Mayweather's boxing always wants a "rivalry" so they hype up the people that are supposed to be their match.

Remember, it was Hatton, then it was Margarito, then it was Mosley, then it was Pacquiao.

All either beaten by Mayweather or losing before getting to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another obsessed Pactard upset again. I remember when Saddo would ban people for calling Pac a Pactard or Gay. I guess you get special privileges

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Yep. Shows the hype machine of boxing though. Would have been a huge fight but anyone could predict the outcome. When people are on a level like Mayweather's boxing always wants a "rivalry" so they hype up the people that are supposed to be their match.

Remember, it was Hatton, then it was Margarito, then it was Mosley, then it was Pacquiao.

All either beaten by Mayweather or losing before getting to him.

it was NEVER hatton, it was only hatton to the british fans, it was only margarito to the margarito fans and people looking for a reason to say mayweather ducked someone, and by the time he fought mosley nobody expected him to have enough left to beat mayweather

i wasnted to see pacquiao fight mayweather since before mayweather even fought hatton (i think pacquiao was at like 135 when i first suggested it on this site and everyone told me i was out of my mind cuz pacquiao was too small)

it was always pacquiao because he has the workrate and skill to possibly outpoint a guy like mayweather even if mayweather is taking punches on his arms, 2007 mayweather vs 2007 pacquiao is a toss up fight

Thread Information