just thought i'd say merry x mas to all...

fight of the year... although many pick Pac vs Marquez, and a good pick it is...my favourite fight of the year was Juanma vs Salido 2. No one was giving Salido a chance in the rematch.. Juanma had that stupid grin on his face..and it was in Puerto Rico in front of all the PR greats... it had back and fourth sways and a hell of an ending.

fighter of the year... Marquez. No one evey thought Donaire would lose any of his fights, granted,they were against solid fighters... the real killer is still out there for Donaire...Marquez fought Pac a third and 4th time... in the third,EVERYONE was calling for a KO by Pac and that Marquez was done... Marquez got robbed in that fight and then did what no one has been able to do///he not only hurt Pac in a do or die fight, he layed him out cold.

ko of the year... Pac vs Marquez. i wasn't able to see it live on tv, but the first 6 phone calls said"i thought he was dead" . i've been watching boxing for sometime, but never have i ever seen a fight where people universally said"i thought he was dead".

Round of the year...9 round of the Salido vs Juanma fight..all i can say is ...wow.

dirtiest fight ogf the year... Robert guerro vs Berto... hahaha, just a gruelling fight.

trainer of the year... Robert Garcia. hands down.