I understand there's few NFL fans here (at least those who post regularly)... but I for one am happy to see the NFL playoffs arrive. It's Wild Card weekend, with a full slate of games being televised. Let me throw in a few predictions:

Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans:

Everyone feels the Texans are ripe for the picking. They seem to have dropped off from their peak earlier in the season, while the Bengals have an underrated defense and a pretty good passing game. I'll go with the majority, because defense wins playoff games. But Houston will make it close.

Bengals 24, Texans 20

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers:

Adrian Peterson is an awesome force, but the rest of the Viking offense leaves something to be desired. Green Bay has all their receivers back and are playing at home. This one won't be as close.

Packers 31, Vikings 17

Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins:

RG3 is good, but he's not at 100%. Russell Wilson is pretty good too, and has an awesome defense backing him up. Everybody's on the Seattle bandwagon. But they're much better at home than away, and the Redskins will have the definite homefield advantage. I'll go against conventional wisdom here and pick the Redskins.

Redskins 20, Seahawks 17

Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens:

Most are picking the Ravens due to the playoff experience. The Colts have overachieved this season, but I think the wheels might come off against the seasoned Ravens at Baltimore. There will probably be a lot of scoring.

Ravens 35, Colts 27