There's a new podcast on the scene that's been started by UKwingchunstudent where he's joined by fellow fans. This podcast is made by fans, for fans. Simple as that. Wingy (as I call him) decided that there were many podcasts about boxing produced in America but a shockingly low amount by fans here in England. Therefore, he's decided to make one of his own where everything boxing is discussed from mega-fights to domestic bouts.

I personally took part in this podcast I'm very proud to tell you, Wingy was kind enough to invite me on to take part in the very first episode. Please give the podcast a listen and let us know what you think. Again I'll stress this point, this podcast is produced by just ordinary boxing fans and is aimed towards our fellow boxing fans who love the sport like we do.

Loads of topics are discussed including; Carl Froch, his IBF Adonis Stevenson issues and how he would fare in Ward, Bute and Kessler rematches. We discuss Eddie Hearn and Sky Sports' Adam Smith and their effect on the sport.

We recap George Groves vs Glen Johnson fight, focusing on Groves’ progress. Same with Amir Khan and Carlos Molina. Then we discuss realistically, with honest open and heavy hearts how well Gavin Rees is going to do in his February 16th shot at Adrien Broner. Also we break down the Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander 23rd of Febuary IBF Welterweight title fight!

Plus loads loads more including Floyd Mayweathers chances against Robert Guerrero and Saul Canelo Alvarez!

Please give it a listen and enjoy.

The Wingy Podcast