Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  95
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: What Book Are You Currently Reading ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading ?

Oh, and I delayed Hitler until later. I know a lot about Hitler anyway and want to save that until I am ready to be depressed. Men with rough childhoods punching each other in the face until oblivion is easier going for the time being.

I finished Bukowski and Kerouac and both were good but utterly depressing. Reminded me why I don't get drunk anymore.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"actual Hitler Nazis"..... 🙄

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Yes Brockton, actual Hitler Nazis not "people who disagree with left leaning politics" which is the current definition you fucking tard. Should I expect another thumbs down from you you pathetic little shit weasel

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yes Brockton, actual Hitler Nazis not "people who disagree with left leaning politics" which is the current definition you fucking tard. Should I expect another thumbs down from you you pathetic little shit weasel
    No I am going to thumb that up simply because of that catchy phrase "pathetic little shitweasel". Seriously.
    How about you just sit on your thumb?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm Bob, and no I will actually thumb that up due to the catchy phrase "pathetic little shitweasel". Seriously cool.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"actual Hitler Nazis"..... ������
    You know that is not the definition and yet you want to hang your virtue signalling flag around it to avoid facing the uncomfortable truth that the wave of populism you support and have helped usher in, is full of fascists and Nazis. Ushered in by your piss poor excuse for an alternative media that is run by the far right and people who revel in kneeling on black guys necks. Your attempts at pretending to be the reasonable adult in the room went out the window when you start calling people 'tard' . This is a book review thread and yet still you can't avoid the temptation to use is to grandstand and soapbox about your twisted whiny fucking alt right bullshit.

You have literally hundreds of threads in which you can regale is all with tales of how oppressed you are because someone other than you got to eat breakfast today.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You know that is not the definition and yet you want to hang your virtue signalling flag around it to avoid facing the uncomfortable truth that the wave of populism you support and have helped usher in, is full of fascists and Nazis. Ushered in by your piss poor excuse for an alternative media that is run by the far right and people who revel in kneeling on black guys necks. Your attempts at pretending to be the reasonable adult in the room went out the window when you start calling people 'tard' . This is a book review thread and yet still you can't avoid the temptation to use is to grandstand and soapbox about your twisted whiny fucking alt right bullshit.

You have literally hundreds of threads in which you can regale is all with tales of how oppressed you are because someone other than you got to eat breakfast today.
    Beanz standing up for Brockton, impressive. I never thought I'd see the day and yet here we are.

Let's bask in this a while shall we?

MMMMMMM...delicious.
    Fuck me, there's another red herring from Captain Red Herring. You've turned out to be a good little student of King Red Herringdalf

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong it is a fucking book thread, take your bullshit Neo-Nazi exceptionalism in the case of white men elsewhere. If you cannot see the problem with you stupid assertion that most violent anti -semites are Muslims and people you refer to as 'Blacks', then it is you with a comprehension problem.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong it is a fucking book thread, take your bullshit Neo-Nazi exceptionalism in the case of white men elsewhere. If you cannot see the problem with you stupid assertion that most violent anti -semites are Muslims and people you refer to as 'Blacks', then it is you with a comprehension problem.
    Yeah so you were coming to comment on which book you've read recently?

I gave a pretty good account of what I've read and placed it in good historical context and you come in here to what?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I gave a pretty good account of what I've read and placed it in good historical context and you come in here to what?
    I started this thread you juvenile arsehole. You have this misguided belief that you whining on and pretending your deluded politicising of everything is a contribution, when it is not.

You act as though you curate the forum as though it were yours. In your fucked up teenage feminist thread you complained about me posting, simply because I pointed out your silence on the selling out of the brave women who helped fight ISIS.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I started this thread you juvenile arsehole. You have this misguided belief that you whining on and pretending your deluded politicising of everything is a contribution, when it is not.

You act as though you curate the forum as though it were yours. In your fucked up teenage feminist thread you complained about me posting, simply because I pointed out your silence on the selling out of the brave women who helped fight ISIS.
    I was giving details of the book I'm reading.

Oh but you started the thread?

Ok. Don't mind me I'll be deleting my posts and not responding further. Better?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's not at all what he's saying. Where did he say delete all your posts?

El Kabong Guest

No thank you Brockton, I no longer care to be a part of this thread as I am not welcome. Goodbye

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No thank you Brockton, I no longer care to be a part of this thread as I am not welcome. Goodbye

He will insist on inventing a narative that portrays him as the victim in order to justify the 'White Neo-nazis are rare as Unicorns' horseshit he has been told to pedal for years now.

He has no interest in reality or honest appraisal, it is all just politicized posturing.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

He will insist on inventing a narative that portrays him as the victim in order to justify the 'White Neo-nazis are rare as Unicorns' horseshit he has been told to pedal for years now.

He has no interest in reality or honest appraisal, it is all just politicized posturing.
    I believe you're deliberately misunderstanding me (yet again), but hey you're absolutely free to do so and why do so? All because I used the term "Actual Hitler Nazis" and then Brockton egged you on and so here you are eager to make an ass out of yourself and accuse me of things and motives which I didn't do and do not hold.

You never learn your lesson and I doubt you ever will. You just shriek "Nazi" and for what? My putting a book I read in context? Brockton getting you charged up over a term I used?

You don't think the term "Nazi" has been overused recently? When Ben Shapiro an Orthodox Jew was called a "Nazi" you don't think that's a bit much? And it ain't like he's the only person being called that either. He doesn't fit the term at all....and unless you can say "Well yeah that's a bit much" then I'm sorry I don't believe we're at 1938 levels of Nazism when Shapiro qualifies as a "Nazi" and why? Because words mean things to me.

All that said, I see you're fixating on me and I'll do my best to keep from bothering you. I certainly won't respond to this thread again as my presence here is apparently unwanted. Fine by me, has Batman posted here recently? Then I guess the thread will be left to die.

Thread Information