Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  95
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: What Book Are You Currently Reading ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading ?

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    He will insist on inventing a narative that portrays him as the victim in order to justify the 'White Neo-nazis are rare as Unicorns' horseshit he has been told to pedal for years now.

He has no interest in reality or honest appraisal, it is all just politicized posturing.
    I believe you're deliberately misunderstanding me (yet again), but hey you're absolutely free to do so and why do so? All because I used the term "Actual Hitler Nazis" and then Brockton egged you on and so here you are eager to make an ass out of yourself and accuse me of things and motives which I didn't do and do not hold.

You never learn your lesson and I doubt you ever will. You just shriek "Nazi" and for what? My putting a book I read in context? Brockton getting you charged up over a term I used?

You don't think the term "Nazi" has been overused recently? When Ben Shapiro an Orthodox Jew was called a "Nazi" you don't think that's a bit much? And it ain't like he's the only person being called that either. He doesn't fit the term at all....and unless you can say "Well yeah that's a bit much" then I'm sorry I don't believe we're at 1938 levels of Nazism when Shapiro qualifies as a "Nazi" and why? Because words mean things to me.

All that said, I see you're fixating on me and I'll do my best to keep from bothering you. I certainly won't respond to this thread again as my presence here is apparently unwanted. Fine by me, has Batman posted here recently? Then I guess the thread will be left to die.

You don't think anyone is a Nazi. a Neo-Nazi. a white supremacist. You are just a fucking apologist for the dregs of society. You laud cunts like the Proud boys ,you neo fascist idiot and are more worried about teaching me ( you arrogant little fuck) than calling a spade a spade.

And here you are posting in a thread i started, to once again play the victim card and accuse me of fixating on you?

What a fucking drama queen. I am sure the thread will survive without you but don't just make up the idea that you are being banned from contributing to it you spoilt PC pushing little shit, you can say what you like. You just do not have the right of no reply.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading ?

who cares who starts a thread, it's a forum. the only drama queen here is beanz, he is attention seeking again
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information