Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: So is Vitali Haye gonna happen or is Vitali gonna retire? Is pacman............

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So is Vitali Haye gonna happen or is Vitali gonna retire? Is pacman............

Haye says its already planned and contracted.

I think Vitali will beat Haye 8/10 times but Haye could get lucky he is very skillful fast and powerful, so I think Vitali should retire and not give Haye a punchers chance which he absolutely does not deserve.

What do you think and whats actually happening?

Also whats happening with pacman is he rematching his recent losses?

Is he keeping Freddie as his coach?

Is Mayweather more interested after the latest loss?

Mayweather has been selecting southpaws as opponents dosnt that mean he is prepping for Manny?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So is Vitali Haye gonna happen or is Vitali gonna retire? Is pacman............

Bit of a daft question as nobody yet knows the answers

wait and see .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So is Vitali Haye gonna happen or is Vitali gonna retire? Is pacman............

Quote Originally Posted by OMGWTF View Post
    Haye says its already planned and contracted.

I think Vitali will beat Haye 8/10 times but Haye could get lucky he is very skillful fast and powerful, so I think Vitali should retire and not give Haye a punchers chance which he absolutely does not deserve.

What do you think and whats actually happening?

Also whats happening with pacman is he rematching his recent losses?

Is he keeping Freddie as his coach?

Is Mayweather more interested after the latest loss?

Mayweather has been selecting southpaws as opponents dosnt that mean he is prepping for Manny?
    Google
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The answers are Haye will fight Vitali and lose on apoints decsion blaming his other toe this time.
    JMM and Pacman will have a rematch alter this year. Freddie will remain as his coach

Mayweather will fight Guerroro and Alvarez provided he stays out of jail.

Mayweather v Pac Man will happen when they are both in their 40’s after they have milked boxing fans as much as they could and Bob had died.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be honest, I would fucking hate it if Haye would win and gloat that he beat a 40+ year old man in the sport of god damn boxing. It's a no win situation for him and god damn it he's got no shame. A year ago, two years ago I'd say Vitali in a heartbeat but he is old.

But most of all, I hate to see Haye get another payday after his last performance.

As for Pacquaio, I hope he'll live a long healthy life after boxing. He became a hero to his country and the very fact that rebels in his country stop fighting the government whenever he fought, that very fact that blood wasn't shed because of him, makes him a hero in my eyes as well.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post
    I'll be honest, I would fucking hate it if Haye would win and gloat that he beat a 40+ year old man in the sport of god damn boxing. It's a no win situation for him and god damn it he's got no shame. A year ago, two years ago I'd say Vitali in a heartbeat but he is old.

But most of all, I hate to see Haye get another payday after his last performance.

As for Pacquaio, I hope he'll live a long healthy life after boxing. He became a hero to his country and the very fact that rebels in his country stop fighting the government whenever he fought, that very fact that blood wasn't shed because of him, makes him a hero in my eyes as well.
    Well said, but nobody is forcing Vitali to stay in boxing longer than he should.
    I'm not a big fan of Haye, but be fair, you have to admit that getting old, slowing down, and then losing is boxing.
    Everyone knows the main reason Vitali is still fighting is that being a champion is a political asset. I'd like to see him retire from boxing to concentrate on the good work he's doing politically.
    I'm not sure Haye really wants to fight Vitali, maybe he's positioning himself to fight for a vacant title if Vitali hangs them up.
    Haye wants a belt, that's where the big money and prestige is, and your name goes into that champion column. If the champion is older and slower, he's fair game in sports, even amateur sports.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post

Well said, but nobody is forcing Vitali to stay in boxing longer than he should.
    I'm not a big fan of Haye, but be fair, you have to admit that getting old, slowing down, and then losing is boxing.
    Everyone knows the main reason Vitali is still fighting is that being a champion is a political asset. I'd like to see him retire from boxing to concentrate on the good work he's doing politically.
    I'm not sure Haye really wants to fight Vitali, maybe he's positioning himself to fight for a vacant title if Vitali hangs them up.
    Haye wants a belt, that's where the big money and prestige is, and your name goes into that champion column. If the champion is older and slower, he's fair game in sports, even amateur sports.
    Vitali was god awful in his last fight, he was so still like Frankenstein, Tyson would have had a field day like he did with Berbick. Prime Vitali would be more difficult and may win against the post prison Tyson. Wlad would fight scared and lose.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information