Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
I hope ESPN doesn't show any more fights featuring Spinks or Castillo. Spinks has never been any fun to watch, even in his "prime", and last night's effort against Molina was just plain ugly and pathetic. It was obvious that Spinks was beyond shot, and was only there to pick up a final paycheck and/or survive. It would have been fine with me if the ref had just stopped the fight and given Molina a TKO, or DQ'd Spinks, for holding like a little bitch, falling down, or sticking his head outside the ropes to avoid taking punishment.

As for Castillo, at least the hombre is still competitive, but it's sad seeing this old champ losing fights to clowns like Antwone Smith.
Agreed. Spinks alone is boring and always has been. Molina alone is boring. Put them together and you've got.....a shot Spinks toughing it out but still getting rocked and reeled by a guy with no KO power.

I thought Castillo was a lot more competitive than Teddy or the fans' cards showed. Felt he won a good 3 rounds in there and landed many of the cleaner shots. Just couldn't sustain it and that triple jab was killin him down the stretch.