Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,428
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    439
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    I am already not happy that I started this holy war

    Please, do not get offended if I do not reply this time, otherwise we won't stop here

    Well, if anyone wants some feedback from me, I suggest opening new thread or just PM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,656
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    697
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Mars you have to face it your Friend is a WANKER.

    Actually the "wanker" is more of an 'acquaintance' then he is a friend. I'm a Vietnam era U.S.A.F. veteran and so is my wife who was in the U.S. Navy. There's a group of us Vets here in East Texas who meet up a couple times a year to shoot the shit, swap lies about the big fish we caught, eat lunch, drink a beer, coffee and whatnot, a Band of Brothers in arms as it were.
    Anyway the "wanker" (who is much younger then most of us) joined in a convo some of us were having about jerkin-off. It wasn't like a deep discussion or anything, "wanker" did most of the talking, we were all kind of chuckling/snickering under our breath.
    I bumped into this same "wanker" who was ahead of me in the checkout line at the supermarket a few weeks back. He was eyeballing the six pack of Guinness in bottles I was getting ready to buy with a disdainful look, and made some barely audible comment like "why the geeness"? I guess "god" must not like people who drink beer either.
    In my job I have a lot to do with Religion, it's not the Religion so much some of the people that preach
    it is the problem. To be honest they don't practices what they preach, I no quite a few that strayed of the path {Fucking other peoples Wife's} But I guess that alright at least they were not drinking beer heaven forbid.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3910
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    I am already not happy that I started this holy war

    Please, do not get offended if I do not reply this time, otherwise we won't stop here

    Well, if anyone wants some feedback from me, I suggest opening new thread or just PM.
    You didnt start a holy war, dont worry about it,we dont.
    There are plenty of topics that have covered God in the past they get re run occasionally.
    No one left here is bothered by others beliefs or how or if you attempt to back them up or not.

    People who leave are the ones who get bothered.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3910
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Mars you have to face it your Friend is a WANKER.

    Actually the "wanker" is more of an 'acquaintance' then he is a friend. I'm a Vietnam era U.S.A.F. veteran and so is my wife who was in the U.S. Navy. There's a group of us Vets here in East Texas who meet up a couple times a year to shoot the shit, swap lies about the big fish we caught, eat lunch, drink a beer, coffee and whatnot, a Band of Brothers in arms as it were.
    Anyway the "wanker" (who is much younger then most of us) joined in a convo some of us were having about jerkin-off. It wasn't like a deep discussion or anything, "wanker" did most of the talking, we were all kind of chuckling/snickering under our breath.
    I bumped into this same "wanker" who was ahead of me in the checkout line at the supermarket a few weeks back. He was eyeballing the six pack of Guinness in bottles I was getting ready to buy with a disdainful look, and made some barely audible comment like "why the geeness"? I guess "god" must not like people who drink beer either.
    In my job I have a lot to do with Religion, it's not the Religion so much some of the people that preach
    it is the problem. To be honest they don't practices what they preach, I no quite a few that strayed of the path {Fucking other peoples Wife's} But I guess that alright at least they were not drinking beer heaven forbid.

    I suppose you guys do open casket ones too? Can you put ice and cans of beer in with them and use it like an esky?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    533
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Indeed he does.it is to be sucked by Scarlett Johannson.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    I am already not happy that I started this holy war

    Please, do not get offended if I do not reply this time, otherwise we won't stop here

    Well, if anyone wants some feedback from me, I suggest opening new thread or just PM.
    You didnt start a holy war, dont worry about it,we dont.
    There are plenty of topics that have covered God in the past they get re run occasionally.
    No one left here is bothered by others beliefs or how or if you attempt to back them up or not.

    People who leave are the ones who get bothered.

    Andre is right this is a broad church, except it's not a church and there aren't too many broads.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3910
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    I am already not happy that I started this holy war

    Please, do not get offended if I do not reply this time, otherwise we won't stop here

    Well, if anyone wants some feedback from me, I suggest opening new thread or just PM.
    You didnt start a holy war, dont worry about it,we dont.
    There are plenty of topics that have covered God in the past they get re run occasionally.
    No one left here is bothered by others beliefs or how or if you attempt to back them up or not.

    People who leave are the ones who get bothered.

    Andre is right this is a broad church, except it's not a church and there aren't too many broads.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    818
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    924
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Email him this video. He'll question his faith and start enjoying his daily tug even more than he already does...


    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

    - Mike Tyson Hidden Content

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    @Conrad,

    That guy is funny, and an atheist just like me! As for my friend, I pity anyone who believes "god" cares about their sex lives. They say ignorance is bliss, but in his case i'm not so sure.

    This same guy, also believes that when Jesus was allegedly drinking wine in the "gospels" it was actually non-alcoholic grape juice.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3910
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    @Conrad ,

    That guy is funny, and an atheist just like me! As for my friend, I pity anyone who believes "god" cares about their sex lives. They say ignorance is bliss, but in his case i'm not so sure.

    This same guy, also believes that when Jesus was allegedly drinking wine in the "gospels" it was actually non-alcoholic grape juice.
    That's even funnier than his other beliefs.
    The church really have control over what he thinks havent they .
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,065
    Mentioned
    1518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2758
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    Admit it, your firiend is @NVSemin
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,308
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1977
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

    So, anyway ....... back to the question.

    I certainly hope that God has a purpose for my penis, because approximately half the human race fucking doesn't.

    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...
    By Formerly D@vid Leeder in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:25 PM
  2. Jones lost on purpose -- he says!!
    By mikeboxing in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 05:40 AM
  3. RJJ saying he did not beat Tarver on purpose
    By El Gamo in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 08:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing