Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

Wow, the North Korean Government/military has gone berserk:

"North Korea threatened the United States on Thursday with a preemptive nuclear strike, raising the level of rhetoric just before the U.N. Security Council approved new sanctions against the reclusive country. "

North Korea threatens nuclear strike, U.N. expands sanctions | Reuters

Thoughts?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

The threat is for domestic consumption only. The fat kid in charge needs to assert himself and look powerful hence the threat. They don't have the technology to minaturise a bomb to fit in a warhead, never mind build an ICBM that could hit America. And they'll never get it either.

El Kabong Guest

They could threaten the US via Seoul but other than that they'll just have to sit there and take what we give them.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even North Korea's only friend, China, is beginning to lose patience with them.
    Great political strategy, by the way.
    Make empty threats you cannot fulfill, and get yourself even more ostracized by the civilized world.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Even North Korea's only friend, China, is beginning to lose patience with them.
    Great political strategy, by the way.
    Make empty threats you cannot fulfill, and get yourself even more ostracized by the civilized world.
    Long have they toiled in digging that hole for themselves...if there was ever an end to the cease fire North Korea would get the shit slapped out of it. Their people want FOOD not war...besides 100% of North Korea's nukes equals maybe 6-9 KT (say the South Koreans, the Germans say its more like 40). It would suck to get hit with that, but the United States could turn North Korea into a greasy stain on the map should we wish to unleash nukes.

Its just typical, a leader trying to show off and look good to his people who don't fucking know any better because they have no frame of reference due to the propaganda and lack of relevant information from other countries.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MAybe that comet that crashed into Russia was one of their tests, "Ooo set fire to rock, see how far we can launch it, whoops wrong way, anyway we are d best fruck the west."
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We'll make a deal with them, next time Dennis Rodman visits them they can keep his dumbass!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk,

You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fat-Sun IL is talking through his ass. The only dangerous thing fromNorth Korea is that they have crazy soldiers, for the rest, they can barely feed them correctly. LEt him talk as much as he wants, he won't neither attack South Korea because he knows that what would come to him would starve the whole country within a month.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Fat-Sun IL is talking through his ass. The only dangerous thing fromNorth Korea is that they have crazy soldiers, for the rest, they can barely feed them correctly. LEt him talk as much as he wants, he won't neither attack South Korea because he knows that what would come to him would starve the whole country within a month.
    Agreed, but the U.S. can't afford to take these NK nuke threats lightly.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Kirk,

You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Kirk probably believes that Bush and the republicans are responsible for North Korea's response. Give him a chance to do some intelligence gathering, he should join the thread shortly.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kirk,

Lyle made a relevant point in one of the posts but I'd already made it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Kirk,

Kirk probably believes that Bush and the republicans are responsible for North Korea's response. Give him a chance to do some intelligence gathering, he should join the thread shortly.
    I'm not the one who goes blaming the wrong president for variou stuff, am I?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Kirk,

Hey, who cares you fucking commie, what kind of beer are you gonna be drinking for Hop-Cloud Saturday night? I may have to toast Thunder Cloud with a few pints of Guinness after he whips the old man's ass.

cheers

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Kirk,

Hey, who cares you fucking commie, what kind of beer you gonna be drinking for Hop-Cloud Saturday night? I may have to toast Thunder Cloud with a few pints of Guinness after he whips the old man's ass.

cheers
    I'd drink Duvel but I'll be starting drinking around 8pm tomorrow and getting back home to watch the fights about 2. If I start tipping 8.5% bubbly beer on top of existing consumtion it'll be a real struggle to make it through the main event. So probably something relatively weak and tasty like Pilsner Urquell. My brother dropped off a case of some ale that he says is tasty and it's a session beer but I don't even know what it is yet. I'll probably try it when I'm sober though.

Thread Information