Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lee Selby the latest fighter to sign for Matchroom, debuts on 4/20 in Blackpool

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lee Selby the latest fighter to sign for Matchroom, debuts on 4/20 in Blackpool

Hearn Hunting For More TV Dates, Adding Lee Selby - Boxing News

I never suspected he was next. Selby has looked pretty damn good since coming out of nowhere to win the British & Commonwealth titles. Looks like he could go far. His is so many levels above the rest of the domestic crop of fighters.

Another good Matchroom aquisition.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lee Selby the latest fighter to sign for Matchroom, debuts on 4/20 in Blackpool

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lee Selby the latest fighter to sign for Matchroom, debuts on 4/20 in Blackpool

I thought he was already with matchroom? Good to see he is being active. Saw him against Lindsay live on the Frampton card and he looked awesome. He was landing horrible body shots, I dont know how Lindsay took them. He is far too good for anyone else in Britain so hope he is fighting a foreign fighter.

Looking in the division I think he has a great chance for a world title. I think he would have beaten Dib and I think he could beat Gradovich (that would be a very entertaining fight). Could beat an old John but have to go to India so unlikely to happen and Id say Mikey Garcia is too good for him so stay clear of him. Rico Ramos would be a good mark to see how good he is and if he does well they could possibly get Salido over. Future looks bright for Selby

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rats leaving a Warren sinking ship?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This works out great for me, as it has made my decision about subscribing to Boxnation a no-brainer now. Stick with Sky, cause that's where the action's going to be this year.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    This works out great for me, as it has made my decision about subscribing to Boxnation a no-brainer now. Stick with Sky, cause that's where the action's going to be this year.
    I may leave Box Nation after the Mayweather fight, even if they are going HD.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    I may leave Box Nation after the Mayweather fight, even if they are going HD.
    Sky still won't show the majority of fights in the US and elsewhere in the world. Boxnation is worth the 10er a month for that alone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm tempted to get tickets to this show. The card is about as close to where I live as I'll get one.

Selby may be well be the best of the recent signings for Matchroom.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boxing prospect View Post
    I'm tempted to get tickets to this show. The card is about as close to where I live as I'll get one.

You should definitely go, Rose Alcine as the main event, Cardle, Stalker, Yafai, Smith and now Selby on the card. Good value for money.

Record the Cleverly card for when u get home and then Fury and Alvarez cards to keep u up for an all nighter I boxing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boxing prospect View Post

You should definitely go, Rose Alcine as the main event, Cardle, Stalker, Yafai, Smith and now Selby on the card. Good value for money.

Record the Cleverly card for when u get home and then Fury and Alvarez cards to keep u up for an all nighter I boxing
    Would need to book a hotel and wouldn't get home until the Monday (the stupidity of public transport up here) the card is fantastic as you say though.

Thread Information