Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin Trout - Saturday night fight/chat thread

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin Trout - Saturday night fight/chat thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    1st round goes to the wonderful frame of the chick on the right

I do hate when doppy crowds start chanting USA or MEHEECO save that corny shit for some Wrastlin match
    Trout looks ripped, but so does Alvarez, this should be a great fight.

Truthfully, although i'm more of a Canelo fan, i'd just like to see the best man win.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Austin Trout - Saturday night fight/chat thread

I do hate when doppy crowds start chanting USA or MEHEECO save that corny shit for some Wrastlin match
    Question for you. What people got against facts? Why they hate them so much? You see what just happened? Both them boys ran off when the dreaded facts were presented

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Question for you. What people got against facts? Why they hate them so much? You see what just happened? Both them boys ran off when the dreaded facts were presented
    Man dunno bruh. If its anything like me the only fact I care about is the 11 hr day being done and week ova! Fact.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I just put all my Rigo's winning on Trout. Putting my money where my mouth is gents. Wish me luck!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post
    Well I just put all my Rigo's winning on Trout. Putting my money where my mouth is gents. Wish me luck!
    Ha! not a bad bet if you got good odds, but I still believe Alvarez wins this. So good luck, but I don't feel too confident about your pick.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Ha! not a bad bet if you got good odds, but I still believe Alvarez wins this. So good luck, but I don't feel too confident about your pick.
    I just favor Canelo myself in this one, good fight this one 2 of the best again hell what's happening
    with boxing, Champ V Champ, great stuff this is what boxing needs.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What exactly has Schellenberger done in the past that makes him bias towards the WBC? Don't do like the other clown and get scared by the facts. Answer the question.

• Dec. 15, 2000 - Dingaan Thobela vs. Dave Hilton - Schellenberger was the only judge to rule in favor of Thobela who lost his WBC middleweight title via split decision. Julie Lederman 115-113, Barbara Perez 117-111, Shellenberger 113-115.

Next question...

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    What exactly has Schellenberger done in the past that makes him bias towards the WBC? Don't do like the other clown and get scared by the facts. Answer the question.

• Dec. 15, 2000 - Dingaan Thobela vs. Dave Hilton - Schellenberger was the only judge to rule in favor of Thobela who lost his WBC middleweight title via split decision. Julie Lederman 115-113, Barbara Perez 117-111, Shellenberger 113-115.

Next question...

Lol run from the facts. The three judges are WBC patsies and the ref is a hack for the best payday regardless of the lettering. Those are the facts. People are welcome to deny gravity. It does not change the fact of its existence. Run away lol From What?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    You can try and say Alvarez hasn't fought anyone, but the version of Cotto, Trout fought, wasn't any better then the version of Mosley, Canelo fought. Point being, Trout's record and/or competition as a Jr. Middleweight isn't better then Canelo's.

Canelo is young, strong, and he ain't a shot version of Cotto. Trout is going to have his hands full keeping the fully energized Alvarez off of him.
    I believe Alvarez wins a fair & square UD or takes Trout out in one of mid to late rounds.
    Come on my man, the Delvin Rodriguez that Trout fought is better than anyone on Canelo's ledger at the time Canelo faced them. The Cotto that fought Trout and Mayweather is better than the Shane that fought Canelo.
    @Rantcatrat - I don't get why some of you aren't giving Canelo more credit for what he's accomplished, or why you believe Trout's competition has been so much better. Listen to brother Mars, he knows his shit.
    All to the good, big dog. Trout doesn't have the most accomplished of ledgers at 54' either. It should be a corker of a fight. If Canelo sparks him, it'll be impressive.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Win or lose, you bet where the value was. Smart man. Tip of the hat to you.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can try and say Alvarez hasn't fought anyone, but the version of Cotto, Trout fought, wasn't any better then the version of Mosley, Canelo fought. Point being, Trout's record and/or competition as a Jr. Middleweight isn't better then Canelo's.

Canelo is young, strong, and he ain't a shot version of Cotto. Trout is going to have his hands full keeping the fully energized Alvarez off of him.
    I believe Alvarez wins a fair & square UD or takes Trout out in one of mid to late rounds.
    Come on my man, the Delvin Rodriguez that Trout fought is better than anyone on Canelo's ledger at the time Canelo faced them. The Cotto that fought Trout and Mayweather is better than the Shane that fought Canelo.
    @Rantcatrat - I don't get why some of you aren't giving Canelo more credit for what he's accomplished, or why you believe Trout's competition has been so much better. Listen to brother Mars, he knows his shit.
    All to the good, big dog. Trout doesn't have the most accomplished of ledgers at 54' either. It should be a corker of a fight. If Canelo sparks him, it'll be impressive.
    Right, that was my point, they say that Alvarez hasn't fought anyone "elite" and give too much credence to Trout's win over a Cotto who wasn't at his best. Austin may well be the real deal, but at the moment, I believe Canelo's power and relentless pressure, is going to be the difference in the fight.

This is going to be a coming out party for one of these pugs tonight, I just hope we get to see a great fight, with no controversy, and a clear legit winner on the judges scorecards if it goes 12.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Next question...

Lol run from the facts. The three judges are WBC patsies and the ref is a hack for the best payday regardless of the lettering. Those are the facts. People are welcome to deny gravity. It does not change the fact of its existence. Run away lol From What?

VD has the fucking nerve to defend the choice of judges and referee, and then resorts to his laughable bullying tactics when all else fails.

Here's a little tidbit regarding ref Laurence Cole and his "professional, non-conflict-of-interest" relationship with Sulai-scum:

"The World Boxing Council was the first boxing organization to introduce life and medical insurance for boxing. For 11 years Laurence Cole Insurance Agency has provided our life and medical coverage for all WBC World Title Fights as well as Affiliate Championships all over the world. The quality of their service has been outstanding, and without doubt we will recommend this company to anyone looking for an efficient and easy to work with insurance provider."

Jose Sulaiman Ch.
    The World Boxing Council

Laurence Cole has been implicated and accused of plenty of shady shenanigans between the ropes... and is a personal favorite of José "Mexican Mafia" Sulaiman. Sort of a "one hand washes the other" kind of thing.

Problem is... once the old man finally croaks, his corrupt son will take over the ropes and it'll be more of the same for years to come. Soon... all WBC title fights will be held either in Mexico or Texas, with handpicked judges and refs who are in the Sulaimans' back pockets.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Next question...

VD has the fucking nerve to defend the choice of judges and referee, and then resorts to his laughable bullying tactics when all else fails.

Here's a little tidbit regarding ref Laurence Cole and his "professional, non-conflict-of-interest" relationship with Sulai-scum:

"The World Boxing Council was the first boxing organization to introduce life and medical insurance for boxing. For 11 years Laurence Cole Insurance Agency has provided our life and medical coverage for all WBC World Title Fights as well as Affiliate Championships all over the world. The quality of their service has been outstanding, and without doubt we will recommend this company to anyone looking for an efficient and easy to work with insurance provider."

Jose Sulaiman Ch.
    The World Boxing Council

Laurence Cole has been implicated and accused of plenty of shady shenanigans between the ropes... and is a personal favorite of José "Mexican Mafia" Sulaiman. Sort of a "one hand washes the other" kind of thing.

Problem is... once the old man finally croaks, his corrupt son will take over the ropes and it'll be more of the same for years to come. Soon... all WBC title fights will be held either in Mexico or Texas, with handpicked judges and refs who are in the Sulaimans' back pockets.
    As soon as I heard the announcement of the officials I knew the jig was up and it started with the lame excuse for pulling out of the Mayweather card. It does not take a degree in deductive reasoning.
    And as far as the WBC goes all one has to do is search "WBC and corruption" in google. The cards are stacked against Austin.

I simply don't take part in keyboard wars anymore or do my best not to. Its a waste of energy. It usually generates all kinds of heat and no light whatsoever. The facts and history speak for themselves. I'm actually more worried about Cole then I am the judges. If Alvarez gets Trout on the ropes or in a corner and lands a punch or two he will probably stop the fight.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@IamInuit,

I try to stay out of "keyboard wars":

"Don’t argue with a fool, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
    ~ Mark Twain

You would think with the whole world watching Canelo vs Trout, the ref and judges will be on their best behavior tonight. And hopefully the Texas boxing commission will get it's head out of it's ass and will be monitoring Cole and the Judges. BTW, Trout is 8-0 in the fights held in Texas, so maybe gets a fair shake here if it goes the distance.

cheers -

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Next question...
    Are you fucking kidding me?

So let me get this straight. Schellenberger ruled in favor of Stevie Johnson a black fighter instead of Cesar Bazan the Mexican fighter. And that's suppose to prove that he's Sulaiman boy? If Sulaiman is bias towards Mexcian fighters than why the fuck did Schellenberger have the black fighter winning?

Thobela is from South Africa and Hilton is Canadien. Him thinking Thobela won proves he's Sulaiman boy? How?

Thread Information