Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Heart vs Brain for me or this guy > I really want Trout to pull this off, and I think it will be the hardest style who comes in fresh and boxing mind Alvarez has faced. But I just cannot get past Alvarez killing his mobility as it goes with obvious body work and not respecting Trouts power down the stretch. At some point Trout will have to go flat footed and try to be too cute and have to stand in. Body body body, Can't get around it. Trout is a solid talent and earned his spot but Canelo, who i've been hard as Hell on, should kick in the door in what will be his big 'breakout' declaratrion for a unam dec. Hope to be wrong frankly
The first straight left hand Alvarez feels from another fellow middleweight will change the dynamics of this fight. Has he even faced a southpaw? To me this is the coming out party for Trout more so then Cotto was. For Alvarez imo its more of a cut the umbilical cord fight. He's fighting the first prime 154 fighter in the top 5 after 40 fights.

Austin all day but a controversial decision which in some way favours Alvarez imo.