Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I LIKE Tyson Fury- but Arreola, Jennings and/or Wilder STARCHES HIM!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I LIKE Tyson Fury- but Arreola, Jennings and/or Wilder STARCHES HIM!

Anyone who thinks Fury beats Haye has to be off of their rocker! Haye puts Fury to sleep within 5 rounds, as someone mentioned earlier.

This is why I say Arreola would maul Fury. All Arreola is is a slower Haye with non-stop action. If Haye had as half as much of the intensity and relentless pressure as Arreola had he would have won against Wlad.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I LIKE Tyson Fury- but Arreola, Jennings and/or Wilder STARCHES HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Haye deffinitly has the power to hurt Fury but one thing that Cunningham has over ahaye is hes not scraed to get involved. Although hes been dropped he had never been stopped whereas Haye has been stopped by a cruiser, dropped by a supermiddle etc.

Haye wouldnt have gone in gung ho against Fury like Cunningham did and to be honest I believe Peter Firy that Tyson fought like a spanner because he wasnt there to reign him in.
    Fury fought like a spanner because he is one , he beat a CW with 12 KO wins , who was 36 , big deal , he also got knocked down , read between the lines , Fury is a media product.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye didnt beat anyone as good as Cunningham or Adamek at cruiser and he certainly wouldnt have gone anywhere near them at heavy. Haye is more of a media product than Fury.

Hayes last win was over someone Fury beat, what 3 years ago? When he was undefeated.

Fury has got balls and is trying to get meaningfull fights. Like hesaid in the press conference to announce his fight with Cunningham, other fighters, including Arreola were offered the fight but didnt want to know. Cunningham said its because they are scared of his height.

He has vulnerabilities but those can be worked around. Even without his coach there and on one of his worst showings, he flattened a genuine world class heavy early. Adamek couldnt do that and he beat Arreola easy. Haye is more vulnerable than Fury, hes been dropped by a super middle weight and fought like it against Wladimir and made a fool of himself. Fury might lose against Wladimir but he would go out on his shield and give a good entertaining account of himself rather than crawling round on the floor looking for the ref to help him and then blame a little toe.

Fury is trying to make fights and work his way up the rankings honestly. Whats not to like? A heavyweight that wants to fight and face other fighters? Haye could learn from him.
    Last edited by ross; 04-22-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye didnt beat anyone as good as Cunningham or Adamek at cruiser and he certainly wouldnt have gone anywhere near them at heavy. Haye is more of a media product than Fury.

Hayes last win was over someone Fury beat, what 3 years ago? When he was undefeated.

Fury has got balls and is trying to get meaningfull fights. Like hesaid in the press conference to announce his fight with Cunningham, other fighters, including Arreola were offered the fight but didnt want to know. Cunningham said its because they are scared of his height.

He has vulnerabilities but those can be worked around. Even without his coach there and on one of his worst showings, he flattened a genuine world class heavy early. Adamek couldnt do that and he beat Arreola easy.
    You take the word of a thick pickey as FACT ?
    you are as dumb as he is.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye deffinitly has the power to hurt Fury but one thing that Cunningham has over ahaye is hes not scraed to get involved. Although hes been dropped he had never been stopped whereas Haye has been stopped by a cruiser, dropped by a supermiddle etc.

Haye wouldnt have gone in gung ho against Fury like Cunningham did and to be honest I believe Peter Firy that Tyson fought like a spanner because he wasnt there to reign him in.
    Yes but tyson isn't a big puncher, I don't care what his record says.

He landed the 1, 2 flush on cunningham so many times.

The very same 1, 2 that puts Fury to sleep if Haye or Wlad hit him with it.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post

Haye couldnt land that simple 1,2 on the shorter chinny Wlad.

You dont have to care what his record says but the fact he has enough power to pull himself out the shit when hes getting outboxed and dropped is all he needs. Hes becoming a very seasoned pro. He has travelled to America without his coach to fight a top american who had never been stopped and flattened him.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You dont have to care what his record says but the fact he has enough power to pull himself out the shit when hes getting outboxed and dropped is all he needs. Hes becoming a very seasoned pro. He has travelled to America without his coach to fight a top american who had never been stopped and flattened him.
    He beat a 37 year old by leaning on him, the punch wasn't even needed stop Cunningham.

Vs Haye? Hayes too quick and younger than Cunningham, fury doesn't get to lean on him, and Haye is the same height as Cunningham, so I think he could land I fury quite easy.

Vs Wlad? Fury is flattened before he gets a chance to lean.

Imagine of David Tua landed that overhand right?

Fuck it I'll raise you, Chuck Liddells overhand? Imagine the convulsions.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He beat a 37 year old by leaning on him, the punch wasn't even needed stop Cunningham.

Vs Haye? Hayes too quick and younger than Cunningham, fury doesn't get to lean on him, and Haye is the same height as Cunningham, so I think he could land I fury quite easy.

Chuck Liddells over hand right would have started in Manchester, even Fury would have got out the way

Tua could do nothing with Lewis.

We are talking about a still relatively inexperienced fighter here. He has yet to fight for a title but for those of you who really have a dislike for him you will be eating crow in the not too distant future.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chuck Liddells over hand right would have started in Manchester, even Fury would have got out the way

We are talking about a still relatively inexperienced fighter here. He has yet to fight for a title but for those of you who really have a dislike for him you will be eating crow in the not too distant future.
    Lol @ Lindell's right hand

I don't really dislike him, I'm just a realist.

He's been dropped by 2 non-punchers who are both 6'3.

I mean Cunningham has what 16 kos?

Pajkic has only 5!

To be fair to him, he hasn't yet been bit and dropped by a puncher, maybe he'll just brush it off, maybe he's the kind that gets dropped but can easily get up from anything.

But those fighters are rare.

I guess we'll see.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pajkic has only 5!

To be fair to him, he hasn't yet been bit and dropped by a puncher, maybe he'll just brush it off, maybe he's the kind that gets dropped but can easily get up from anything.

I guess we'll see.
    Well Ali got dropped a couple of times before he fought for the title even had some gift decisions and now hes regarded as having a great chin.

Fury has the same self belief and will to win that a great needs. He may not turn out to be great but hes no way near as shit as some are making him out to be.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pajkic has only 5!

I guess we'll see.
    Well Ali got dropped a couple of times before he fought for the title even had some gift decisions and now hes regarded as having a great chin.

Fury has the same self belief and will to win that a great needs. He may not turn out to be great but hes no way near as shit as some are making him out to be.
    To even mention Fury in that way is an insult , you like fury which is your choice but he beat an old former CW who had lost his last few fights , a guy with not much power at CW , to compare fury to any alltime great is a joke , he isnt anywhere close to being as good as someone like Bruno.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to agree with that^^^^

Lets not get carried away.

Underrated? maybe. greatness? Hardly.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is only 24, has plenty of time left. He hasn't fought for a title yet. Judge him once hes fought for a title.

If wed have judged Haye before he fought for a title, you wouldnt have bet on him doing it because of how bad his chin and stamina looked.

Fury is fighting those who are willing to fight him. Price says he was but was actually offered the fight and he turned it down.

I think some people are frustrated because Fury isnt what they want in a heavyweight champ. Ill tell you what, at least he comes in, n shape and can fight a good pace over 12 rounds. Hes proven that hes tough and can come back to not nly win but win by KO. Hes taken on unbeaten fighters, unknown imports, he fought for the british title after being a pro only 8 months. He has beliefe in himself and thats good and fun to watch.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is only 24, has plenty of time left. He hasn't fought for a title yet. Judge him once hes fought for a title.

If wed have judged Haye before he fought for a title, you wouldnt have bet on him doing it because of how bad his chin and stamina looked.

Fury is fighting those who are willing to fight him. Price says he was but was actually offered the fight and he turned it down.

I think some people are frustrated because Fury isnt what they want in a heavyweight champ. Ill tell you what, at least he comes in, n shape and can fight a good pace over 12 rounds. Hes proven that hes tough and can come back to not nly win but win by KO. Hes taken on unbeaten fighters, unknown imports, he fought for the british title after being a pro only 8 months. He has beliefe in himself and thats good and fun to watch.
    "AT LEAST HE COMES IN SHAPE " ?
    Fury looked like a human mudslide until his last few fights.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Price turned down fury?
    Fury always in shape?
    Tough? He's been down with 2 featherfists.

I'm done with this conversation. I don't feel you're even being serious now.
    You say tomato,

Thread Information