Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury is a piece of garbage---won't be around past 2014

Never seen a more piece of trash than this charlatan. What a piece of garbage. He sucks and everybody knows it. I hate this guy and I won't try and hide it. He wont be around more than 18 more months---he'll get KTFO 2 or 3 times in a row and that'll be all we ever hear THANK GOD anymore about this piece of crap. Makes me sick to watch this idiot "fight".....somebody pls get him out of here soon.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury is a piece of garbage---won't be around past 2014

i dont agree

but he just beat a very good HW for the times

cunningham just took adamek to the wire who is rated very highly by everyone

and lets be honest, if he hadnt have been dicking around he could have won more easily

he isnt an amazing boxer thats for sure but he's not bad and he's big
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    i dont agree

but he just beat a very good HW for the times

cunningham just took adamek to the wire who is rated very highly by everyone

and lets be honest, if he hadnt have been dicking around he could have won more easily

he isnt an amazing boxer thats for sure but he's not bad and he's big
    well he is big and by default it makes him pretty powerful. But I think Cunningham is a frikkin cruiserweight, and this big oaf is like a superheavy. Not what I'd call a fair fight. Let's see how he fights even a senior citizen by this time Vitali for instance. I think he will be minced meat, minced and well-peppered. He will be exposed shortly for the mediocre fighter he really is.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you know why most boxers don't fight harder opposition? Read the fallout for Donaire and about how much of a hype job he is and how he got exposed. This happens to every fighter, soon as they lose they're a bum.

Nevermind the sheer rudeness and disrespect of the action, just picture this. You risk your life getting in the ring you got your ass handed to, so you're suffering from bruises and possible cuts laying down on a bed and reading the comments section of a fight posted online.

I fucking hate keyboard warriors.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post
    Do you know why most boxers don't fight harder opposition? Read the fallout for Donaire and about how much of a hype job he is and how he got exposed. This happens to every fighter, soon as they lose they're a bum.

Nevermind the sheer rudeness and disrespect of the action, just picture this. You risk your life getting in the ring you got your ass handed to, so you're suffering from bruises and possible cuts laying down on a bed and reading the comments section of a fight posted online.

I get where you're coming from but on the flip side, if you call these fighters out before they're "exposed" you quickly become a "hater", I'm not saying that Donaire is a bum by any means, but I had stated in the past that I thought that he was a lot more limited than some made him out to be, same situation with Kirkland, I had called him out while Vernon Forrest (RIP) was still alive and many would just rant on about me being an alleged "hater" when his short comings became evident then he was written off as a bum, same with the likes of Berto, etc.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I too see where you're coming from but the fact that the fallout happens after every fight when a named boxer loses then...well Cmon now. I don't like Khan's style but I don't think him a bum even after losing to Garcia because I believe he has talent and fortitude to try again. I don't think the same of Broner because he never fought anyone good and won (lost to PDL) and DeMarco is a style tailored for him. Yet I don't think when he loses its a hype job gone awry.

I think Berto is tough as nails and honestly I like the fact he fought two hard fights far more than I liked Chavez Jr's supposed rise. My opinion of him has not diminished because of the losses though I never thought of him a supreme boxer I viewed him as a very solid top 5 of the weightclass.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Charles Burley never held a title and the man's a legend... Let me be clear, I'm not saying Berto is the second coming of the members of the black murderers row I'm just saying that its okay to be number 3 or 4.

I think in a culture of immediate satisfaction people just don't have the stomach to see their boxer lose and rebuild. Soon as one has lost all interest veins from them.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post

Fuck you, we pay them well for it.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Manual Charr was dead broke before he fought Vitali, Bradley's Bank account was empty before going to England to fight Junior Witter, Emmanual Augustus Burton the most robbed man that I can think of, aint getting paid. How many boxers do you think are getting paid well? The 100k paycheque one might get goes for training camp and he'd be lucky if he can get 10-15 once every 5 months. I sit behind a desk in a comfortable job not getting punched and I get paid more.

I'm not saying hail Boxers as heroes or any fluff nonsense. I'm saying have a decorum of respect if respect is earned and respect is almost always earned.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing is you can't really put Tyson Fury and respect in the same sentence. It goes both ways and he has no respect for his opposition, fans, countrymen or other boxers. Fuck him, he acts like a bum he is a bum. That is before he even steps in the ring and tarnishes the art of boxing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury will be HW champ for years to come, and will Dominate all that stands in his way then retire a fucking King!!

Seriously though I hope he does well ..Just cos of the Hate he brings. Not saying he will or wont become champ but if he does i will be saying HAA all you haters HaaahAAAHAaahaaaa!

On the other hand if he is a Fail i loose nothing

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's 24 I'd expect him to be around 2024 and longer.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember seeing him on TV last summer and saying that he was rubbish and I sat down and watched this one last night and thought much the same thing. He is very limited and likes to sit on the back of an opponent. The occasional clinch, sure, but to be practically using your opponent as a chair? Weird. Also that stoppage was bullshit. He should have ben docked for the elbow there and then. I would have disqualified him for that nonsense. He's dirty and genetically seems to be of the Kevin McBride school of inbreeding.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Folks were saying stuff like this about 22 year old Wladimir Klitschko in 1998 when Steve Pannell knocked him down and Ross Purrity KO'd him...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Very good, sir, and true it is. It just comes off very funny.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

from slapping down hard on his opponent's gloves before the 1st round bell, to saying how he is so great and all that, he is nauseating, and he sure does ride the back of his opponents and elbows and headbutts his way in, even throwing them to intimidate them, which is also illegal, among other things. When he shoved Cunningham at the end of the 2nd round was it? I thought he should have been deducted a point or even 2. I was surprised the ref did nothing there.

He is garbage cum lauda, and agree with Miles he looks like the same genetic mutant that McBride does. Musta been a shortcut there betwixt Manchester and Dublin way back when.

Thread Information