Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios on Nov 24 in Macau China

Apparently this has been agreed upon, I will be interested in this fight to be honest because I think it will be really exciting while it last.
    If you think you can......you can, if you think you can't .......you're right!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios on Nov 24 in Macau China

Definitely a good bounceback fight for both a nd Imgladtosee Pacquiao not hanging them up for good. ±don't ggive Ros much of-Shot here but a great fight almost a certainty. Still, Rios straightforward brawling style seems to be Taylor made for Pacquiao here. He's a much better Fighter than DavidDiaz Was, but I could almost seethis one going the same way with pacquiao Jay torturing Rios with Spa from nowhere and off angles. Should be a good bounce back for pacquiao and glad the Macau thing is actually taking off a a little bit, that's Bic for boxing as it just became the number one gambling destination in the world. How close is Macau to the Philippines? I would like to see him have another bout in Manila.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Con con confidence builder fight. They picked a style that will suit manny. As long as manny doesn't go down easy like Roy did after his first ko loss then this should be an nice rumble with manny busting him up. I'd like to see manny avenge his last too loses but I know Tim doesn't want to lose again to manny and jmm (who got 1000 rounds to figure out how to beat manny with a lucky shot) doesn't want to let manny finish what he was doing to jmm before the ko. Which is pretty gay of jmm, since manny gave him multiple rematches.

Get a few more paydays and retire before you lose too many brain cells.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Going up to 147 should help Rios out. He has the frame to carry the weight.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Con con confidence builder fight. They picked a style that will suit manny. As long as manny doesn't go down easy like Roy did after his first ko loss then this should be an nice rumble with manny busting him up. I'd like to see manny avenge his last too loses but I know Tim doesn't want to lose again to manny and jmm (who got 1000 rounds to figure out how to beat manny with a lucky shot) doesn't want to let manny finish what he was doing to jmm before the ko. Which is pretty gay of jmm, since manny gave him multiple rematches.

Come on man. Marquez arguably beat Manny in 2 of the first 3 fights and that punch was one of the sweetest what I call counter leads since Marciano landed that shot on Walcott. The inference that somehow Marquez is ducking Manny now is ridiculous.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cant accuse these two of taking soft touches in a come back fight.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get a clue bud. Marquez landed almost exactly the same shot that KO'ed Pacquiao repeatedly throughout all 4 of their fights, Manny just apparently hadn't racked up enough rounds to realize you don't attempt a superman punch against a brilliant counter puncher

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry to say this...one of the dumber posts i have read here in a long while. MAYBE Pac gave JMM multiple rematches because Manny and pretty much everyone else knew he had lost 2 out of 3 of those fights. He was probably banking on Marquez being to old to do it again...and he got his ass sparked. Marquez just left no doubt. With a brilliant counter puncher like Juan and a fighter who leaps in with shoddy defense like Pac...it's not luck...it just inevitable. Bitter pill to swallow for some Pac fans...but just deal with it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't believe people aren't giving Rios much of a chance. Pacquiao is coming off a knockout loss and he's going in there with a vicious puncher who has a chin of iron. Pac will be getting hit flush a few times and will likely have to go 12 to win. I can't believe this is his comeback fight. I will not be shocked if Rios stopped him.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

Come on man. Marquez arguably beat Manny in 2 of the first 3 fights and that punch was one of the sweetest what I call counter leads since Marciano landed that shot on Walcott. The inference that somehow Marquez is ducking Manny now is ridiculous.
    Ducking manny...no he isnt, being a dick and not giving manny a rematch after manny gave him so many rematches, yes thats a dick move. "I finally beat you, no rematches i quit"

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who's Alvarado going to fight?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Espn states that both Bradley and Marquez turned down Manny rematch offers but Bradley and Marquez will be fighting this year. Rios is fun to watch but I don't think he has the intelligence to beat Manny. He seems to be a bit punch drunk, either that or he is a bit goofy, or both. I am sure Rios will go balls to the wall so it should be an interesting fight. Where does Alvarado fit into all this.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Who's Alvarado going to fight?

When are Provodnikov and Bradley due back?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strictly based on the fact that Manny was left chewing the blue off the mat in a ceiling crashing around you type KO I'm going to go somewhere I never though I would..I give Rios a decent chance here. It's all where Manny is mentally. Let's be real, his interest and fire seemed to be dimming in the first place. You don't go from the absolute top of the world and then off a crippling ko loss overnight without missing a beat in one form or fashion. Rios style and approach has a good chance of him working multiple booths at the local carnival for a living but he's going to treat Manny like any other fighter and try to stuff his head up his ass for him. He's huge too boot and it'll be a must that Manny has zero rust and instantly sits on his punches and asserts some hurt. It's a good match!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's a solid match. I don't give Rios much of a chance though.

I think we're going to see a more conservative Manny, and if he wants to I think he can pot-shot Rios all night.

Thread Information