I think it's fair to suggest that we need to bring in OPEN analysis to solving the Mayweather riddle. It's not that we don't like Mayweather, but what skills would it take to beat him? I have never seen an online board talk about strategies to beat Mayweather.

Everyone has a fatal flaw. Everyone. What have you noticed that would make Mayweather take it on the chin.

I also think it's safe to say that no one is going to win a decision UNLESS Mayweather breaks both of his hands and doesn't throw a punch for more than half the fight OR gets knocked down at least 4 to 5 times in one fight (unlikely this would happen without a ref stopping the match anyways).

So, we are talk about a knockout here- or at least a TKO stoppage.

I happen to think that Mayweather is susceptible to HARD straight hand shots down the pike. No hooks unless you get him standing straight, which very rarely you see him do.

I think the guy to beat him will be a guy that can throw straight and HARD punches down the pike, straight up the middle. Straight, hard punches to the face and/or chin (preferably a STIFF AND PUNCHY LEFT JAB, or a straight left from the Southpaw stance).

The guy will have to have a "rangy" reach advantage- reach not in sync with his height, kinda like a David Tua, where his reach was nearly 5 inches longer than his height). Not necessarily longer than Floyd's, but sneaky that you won't be able to get out of the way of his punches because you would be thinking it would be an inch shorter than anticipated.

Plus, it will be a guy that can hit back while being hit with one of Floyd's punches. THIS is key. The guy to beat Floyd must have the ability to throw a punch while Floyd is throwing a punch SIMULTANEOUSLY. Timing, timing, timing.... that when you see a punch coming, you swing with it. This is harder to do, but it is the only way to hit Floyd.

Any other suggestions?