Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: MARGARITO divorced his HS sweetheart and making a comeback !!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: MARGARITO divorced his HS sweetheart and making a comeback !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    A person defending a fighter because they happen to be friends, and because..... (cough) "he's a nice guy"..... doesn't amount to diddly squat when it comes to proving that fighter's innocence or lack of guilt as it were. For this person to be crying foul, or conspiracy, or kangaroo court, whatever.... is both laughable and a travesty. Maybe if a convicted cheater was my personal friend and I knew both him and his wife... maybe I'd behave in the same transparent, biased, blind, totally subjective manner.

.... but I would hope not.

All I have ever said from day one is.......

Show me one iota of proof, not accusations but proof, that Tony Margarito EVER tried to load his gloves & I'd be all over him like a cheap suit calling for a permanent ban but no one has been able to do that.
    As for it being a kangaroo court? It was a perfect example of one..
    The CSAC banned Margarito on the word of Nazim Richardson. They accused Margarito of cheating making them the prosecution they had no proof of any cheating tho.
    Margarito was banned for 2 years by the prosecuter not by any court. The CSAC had nothing to show any court but Margarito was STILL deemed guilty & had his reputation tarnished & his career railroaded.. Margarito never was given a chance to defend himself. the Csac just said " You look guilty so you must be guilty
    That is a Kangaroo court
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    z
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzz
    zz

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    @C.J.Rock were you present when the knuckle pad was made up for the Cotto fight? Was the blood on the inner pad (Mosley fight) ever tested? Have you ever been present pre Mosley when Capetillo made knuckle pads/wrapped hands? If so how were the pads looked after once made up?

These aren't leading questions by the way, just curious.

I think the course of action taken was the right one. For one reason only. The buck for the condition legal or otherwise of equipment falls with Margarito. No one believes a fighter when they say they had no idea the supplements they were taking were illegal. In fact believing them or not is irrelevant, it's their responsibility and they should pay the price. Capetillo or any other trainer saying a fighter could be blissfully unaware of what was in his gauze is irrelevant.
    To answer the first question .. Yes I was witnessed Margaritos hand wrapping many times over the years & have never seen anything illegal
    2... The "blood" on the wrap was red dye from the gloves not blood & it was on the outside lol

Beleve me If I thought for one minute Tony Margarito had intentionally EVER tried to load his gloves I would be the first one calling for a lifetime ban.. Reso & Lewis should have been charged with manslaughter in the Billy Collins case

Incidentally why don't you try asking Nazim Richardson what happened to the "PLASTER BLOCKS" he claimed fell out of Margarito's wraps?? After all he was the ONLY one that claimed to have seen them

Thanks mate.

I don't think there's any need to bother Brother Nazim . The plaster blocks line is clearly a bit of poetic license, or bullshit, whichever way you like it.

Would it be fair to say that there is a portion of the hand wrapping process (making up the knuckle pad) that is going on 'behind closed doors'? That's the issue for me.

I'm not asking you to prove any innocence here, it's just that you're the closest link so I'm asking the question. For the Miguel Cotto fight did you see Capetillo make the knuckle pad from scratch? Or any other fight for that matter?

I watched the wrapping many times but never thought to pay that much attention Javier always had pads ready in his bag He said he accidently picked up a used one I have no reason to doubt that's what happened.

Ok so........ Javier Capetillo, a veteran trainer with more years of experience than some of us have been alive..... (cough) "accidentally" mistakes a USED gauze pad for a new one. For a MAJOR, nationally televised fight (not that it should make any difference how big the fight is).

..... accidentally picked up a used one...... Let's just let that sink in for a minute.

And of course, you believe that crock....er.... B.S.... er...excuse.... er.... story.

I'm sorry. But you're a close personal friend of Margarito and his wife. What ELSE are you supposed to do except defend him to the death? It's become painfully aware to me, as with everyone else, that you cannot possibly have an objective view on this matter.... 'cause it's personal to you. All this B.S. about a conspiracy, kangaroo court, whatever the hell you choose to call it.... falls on deaf ears. The damage has been done.... the punishment has been meted out. Who knows how many other times Capetillo "accidentally" inserted a used gauze pad, while Margarito remained blissfully unaware of what was going on.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's think about other professions where one can "accidentally" insert a "used" item...

Can a dentist accidentally fit someone with a used filling? How about a chef accidentally preparing and serving a used steak dinner? A nurse accidentally putting a baby in a used diaper?

The concept is ridiculous because used fillings, diapers, steak dinners AND gauze pads are clearly identifiable as used -- not to mention fucking gross!

It's a pathetic bullshit excuse and the apologists have to be morons to believe it!
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 09-09-2015 at 09:09 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who knows how many other times Capetillo "accidentally" inserted a used gauze pad, while Margarito remained blissfully unaware of what was going on.
    You finally accept that Margarito could have been unaware of the wraps like many of the worlds great trainers have asserted? Progress.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Who knows how many other times Capetillo "accidentally" inserted a used gauze pad, while Margarito remained blissfully unaware of what was going on.
    You finally accept that Margarito could have been unaware of the wraps like many of the worlds great trainers have asserted? Progress.

I thought the quote marks around the word "unaware" were unnecessary at this juncture, and that the sarcasm would be correctly interpreted, but alas....... I was wrong. Proceed to consider my use of the word "unaware" as sarcastic.

Thanks.

(I'll spell it all out carefully next time.)

;-)

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh right, you still know more than all the great trainers - like the late great Manny Steward and Freddie Roach - and people in boxing that question Margarito's "guilt." Okay.

At least you've stopped posting "Margacheato" - bit childish.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh right, you still know more than all the great trainers - like the late great Manny Steward and Freddie Roach - and people in boxing that question Margarito's "guilt." Okay.

At least you've stopped posting "Margacheato" - bit childish.

Oh no... I still use MargaCheato..... but I use a capital "C" for effect. I'm so happy you've noticed.

And no... I don't know more than Steward or Roach. I just have this thing about veteran trainers "accidentally" mistaking a used gauze pad for a new one.

But don't be offended. There's at least 20 other people worldwide that believe the load of sh*t Cheato and his trainer are still peddling. So you and C.J. are not alone.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And no... I don't know more than Steward or Roach.
    Well at least you admit that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See? I'm glad we agree on something..... even if Margarito..... cheato..... remains a convicted cheater and a stain on the sport of boxing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See? I'm glad we agree on something..... even if Margarito..... cheato..... remains a convicted cheater and a stain on the sport of boxing.

Err Once again I ask you the question TIT WHEN was Margarito ever convicted?? When was he ever formally charged?? He wasn't he was ACCUSED with no proof to substanciate therefore it was a kangaroo court End of Story
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Thread Information