Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Soldier butchered in street in Woolwich

This makes me slightly racist.

Take the evil Muslim cunts out back and let a German Shepard eat the fuckers. In fact just shoot them as a dog so would eat his own shit but wouldn't eat those cunts.

This isn't aimed at all Muslims as I know a lot that are disgusted and some are what I would call friends, just the fuckers that wanna kill everyone.

Rip fallen brother.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Very Sad and disturbing. I have also noticed that a lot of racist ignorance has now flooded social networks as though being black, calling yourself a Muslim or not being white has anything to do with it. White Christians murder people too. They are sick, mentally unhinged, hate filled violent and cowardly scum. Spouting similar intolerant hatred isn't helping anyone. It just reveals your own prejudices.
    Very sad and disturbing. Our species is a failure. How long until these attacks start on simply random individuals do you reckon? That Boston bombing started something. What [we] in the West call collateral damage has now been flipped. Now the public on our shores it appears for some are considered the same. When you consider how integrated and diverse the West is this could be the start of something truly brutal.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This has nothing to do with lefties. Nothing to do with being armed. Nothing to do with giving in or grovelling and being a nation of bitches. It has nothing to do with child rape or mosques or doing things in God's name. There is no easy equation that will help you come up with a magic answer to quell the horror you feel inside at how low people can stoop. It is right to feel revulsion and anger and hate because such a barbarous act is truly inhumane and vile. Just don't let it make you stoop to their level. Don't go out and join the EDL and batter a Sikh because he is browner than you are. Don't assume the colour of the scum that did this is any more defining than the pasty white skin of Anders Breivik killing 72 innocent people in Norway means that all blonde haired white people with far right tendencies are potential murderers. People use all kinds of justification for horrendous acts of savagery but their excuses do nothing to alleviate the guilt that they put over their own heads.

The press itself while under a responsibility to print the facts has not helped the situation by publishing photographs to maximise circulation and indirectly promote these madmens deluded nonsense.
    You are right Greenbeanz, but there must be answers somewhere as to why there are seemingly more 'mentalists' that associate themselves with Islam than do any other religion/cause - or at least are mental enough to be willing to kill. Clearly the problem is not exclusive to Muslims, and I hope it goes without saying that this isn't indicative of the Islamic faith as a whole, but the occurances of these brutal acts of violence by those that do so under the name of Allah far outweigh the equally horrific actions of the likes of Breivik. I don't think it's reactionary or ignorant to just be aware of this and say it. But saying that is a long long long way from joining the EDL or such. These people clearly represent noone - but the fact that they themselves stated it was done in the name of Allah can't just be ignored.

Edit* Islam does not make people kill. Killers do not become Muslims. Muslims are as against violence as any religion. However, due to long held grievences there are a minority of Clerics that preach hatred towards the West. They give this added power by using the parts of the Qur'an that talk about martyrdom and a stack of virgins. This, coupled with an already deranged, young, impressionable mind creates the conditions for these things to happen. Yeah, it should have no place in Islam, and to a very large extent it doesn't, but the minority is significant enough and important enough to not just dismiss.
    Last edited by ryanman; 05-23-2013 at 04:13 PM.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're passed the point of wanting to 'know why'. Whatever the reason, the cause, the disputs, there is no reason nor need for a trial. A man with blood on his hands wielding weapons needs only one thing, an end.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    This has nothing to do with lefties. Nothing to do with being armed. Nothing to do with giving in or grovelling and being a nation of bitches. It has nothing to do with child rape or mosques or doing things in God's name. There is no easy equation that will help you come up with a magic answer to quell the horror you feel inside at how low people can stoop. It is right to feel revulsion and anger and hate because such a barbarous act is truly inhumane and vile. Just don't let it make you stoop to their level. Don't go out and join the EDL and batter a Sikh because he is browner than you are. Don't assume the colour of the scum that did this is any more defining than the pasty white skin of Anders Breivik killing 72 innocent people in Norway means that all blonde haired white people with far right tendencies are potential murderers. People use all kinds of justification for horrendous acts of savagery but their excuses do nothing to alleviate the guilt that they put over their own heads.

The press itself while under a responsibility to print the facts has not helped the situation by publishing photographs to maximise circulation and indirectly promote these madmens deluded nonsense.
    You are right Greenbeanz, but there must be answers somewhere as to why there are seemingly more 'mentalists' that associate themselves with Islam than do any other religion/cause - or at least are mental enough to be willing to kill. Clearly the problem is not exclusive to Muslims, and I hope it goes without saying that this isn't indicative of the Islamic faith as a whole, but the occurances of these brutal acts of violence by those that do so under the name of Allah far outweigh the equally horrific actions of the likes of Breivik. I don't think it's reactionary or ignorant to just be aware of this and say it. But saying that is a long long long way from joining the EDL or such. These people clearly represent noone - but the fact that they themselves stated it was done in the name of Allah can't just be ignored.
    Breivik killed 72. Is anyone really interested in the reasons he gave? or the fact that he smirked through his court case ? It's not about ignoring whose name they said it was done in the name of because like most religions Islam is often used as an excuse for brutality. It is not an excuse though so what more can you do? you can't pretend it doesn't exist and you can't reason with people who have put their fingers in their ears.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The Muslims i'm talking about were born in the UK.
    Doesn't matter where they were born or raised it's about assimilation to Western culture. You can be born someplace and not assimilate at all, it's happened several times before with immigrants refusing to learn the language of their new homeland, refusing to participate in the culture of their new homeland....it was the same with winning over the commies with blue jeans & rock'n'roll, it's all about assimilation. The Romans did that best, they would conquer a population, move the trouble makers to a land unknown to them and then move in loads of Romans to populate the conquered area with Romans...great idea really. And no I'm not suggesting we do that now, just saying historically that was significant and pretty fucking brilliant on their part.
    The Muslims i'm talking about enjoyed the same things as me - sport, music, films, books etc
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    We're passed the point of wanting to 'know why'. Whatever the reason, the cause, the disputs, there is no reason nor need for a trial. A man with blood on his hands wielding weapons needs only one thing, an end.
    Trials are very important for both the victims honour and as a mark in the sand. We as a society abhor this behaviour and it will result in consequences. You can not let them drag you down to their level.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Its not about skin color it's about culture. The Muslim culture has become separate to the typical Western culture and though Muslims move here and there and are educated in Western schools and Universities they never assimilate to become Westernized meaning they don't have any allegiances to any nation, but only to their religion and their religion when followed to the letter is as intolerant as it gets.

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." - Jesus
    Gospel of Luke 23:34

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." - Prophet Muhammad
    Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

Those are the last words of the leaders of Christianity and Islam....big difference huh?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Breivik killed 72. Is anyone really interested in the reasons he gave? or the fact that he smirked through his court case ? It's not about ignoring whose name they said it was done in the name of because like most religions Islam is often used as an excuse for brutality. It is not an excuse though so what more can you do? you can't pretend it doesn't exist and you can't reason with people who have put their fingers in their ears.
    Yeah I'm not saying that these guys should be listened to. They are mental and have nothing of worth to say.
    Im just saying really that maybe we should in society, without resorting to hate, properly try to figure out why Islam is the excuse for this brutality more often than any other religion. (My edit added to previous post gives my hypothesis).
    It seems to me that the question comes down to two sides right now (not on these boards but to the man in the street), either it's 'Muslims are evil bastards, fuck Islam' or it's 'This is not related in any way and you better not have noticed that these guys call themselves Muslims. These incidents are no more common than Christian fundamentalists doing similar things'.
    Both of these viewpoints are wrong.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Trials are very important for both the victims honour and as a mark in the sand. We as a society abhor this behaviour and it will result in consequences. You can not let them drag you down to their level.
    More often that not it turns into a platform and public spectacle. If a man is seen, on video and in public commiting a savage premediated murder and then basically conducts an interview in the streets he should be no more time or tolerance to plead his cause or platform. Fuck em! He's not concerned about being found innocent, its all about being heard and seen for him. Quick, swift trial for legal reasons I get...but not to placate his supporters or to just 'be seen' as being fair..but at least over here..they are turned into circuses and the victims families reliving the horror in a drawn out brutal fashion. Its a shame really.

El Kabong Guest

The Muslims i'm talking about were born in the UK.
    Doesn't matter where they were born or raised it's about assimilation to Western culture. You can be born someplace and not assimilate at all, it's happened several times before with immigrants refusing to learn the language of their new homeland, refusing to participate in the culture of their new homeland....it was the same with winning over the commies with blue jeans & rock'n'roll, it's all about assimilation. The Romans did that best, they would conquer a population, move the trouble makers to a land unknown to them and then move in loads of Romans to populate the conquered area with Romans...great idea really. And no I'm not suggesting we do that now, just saying historically that was significant and pretty fucking brilliant on their part.
    The Muslims i'm talking about enjoyed the same things as me - sport, music, films, books etc
    That's all the more scary to me.

My Muslim friends drink and believe in the rights of women to do whatever the hell they wish and those guys are pretty socially liberal and that I find to be more aligned with the Western culture. One of my Muslim friends jokes about how much he enjoys bacon and liquor, he has told me when it comes to those things he's like the "worst Muslim ever", plus he is a brother Mason so I trust him over most everyone else.

My trainer for boxing (back when I used to box) is a Muslim, I had several discussions with him on religion and he was very level headed about it...I guess I am lucky to know so many Muslims who I consider good people in general, no different than the Jews, Christians, and Atheists I know.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its not about skin color it's about culture. The Muslim culture has become separate to the typical Western culture and though Muslims move here and there and are educated in Western schools and Universities they never assimilate to become Westernized meaning they don't have any allegiances to any nation, but only to their religion and their religion when followed to the letter is as intolerant as it gets.

"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do." - Jesus
    Gospel of Luke 23:34

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." - Prophet Muhammad
    Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427

Those are the last words of the leaders of Christianity and Islam....big difference huh?
    You are right in asserting that "religion when followed to the letter is as intolerant as it gets" and wrong in your quoting of Muhammad's last words.

"Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you.....Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds." It's all semantics anyway. I agree that multiculturalism and the idea that you move to another country or culture without assimilating the customs of your new home and respecting the laws of that land is about as intolerant as you can be, but also that that is what colonial countries have done all over the globe. The men that committed this atrocity were born here though I think. If you want to radicalise yourself and brainwash yourself there are plenty of people around willing to help you, but the Majority of British Muslims are not represented in the picture you paint of not being assimilated into British Life and culture.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You are right in asserting that "religion when followed to the letter is as intolerant as it gets" and wrong in your quoting of Muhammad's last words.
    I don't think following the New Testament to the letter is intolerant. I'll take you at your word on Muhammad's last words but he had very few pleasant things to say about Jews & Christians. Jesus on the other hand, was a Jew, he taught peace, he taught acceptance even of your enemies, even when they murder you....I think like most religions people skew the words and meanings....but with Jesus he taught some very good and useful lessons which I wish I could follow better.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is just awful.
    And I hated the reaction it caused in me. For the first time ever I felt a bubbling of predjudice and ignorant anger. It kept me awake much of the night last night. I'm just telling myself that the number of Muslims that would support something like this is statistically minute. But also, it does nobody any favours to ignore that that percentage is higher than it would be for Hindus, Christians etc.
    There is a higher percentage of Muslims who supports this stuff compared to Hindus and Christians. But that's because Muslims are being bombed and killed in over a dozen conflicts worldwide right now. The United States has killed Muslim women and children in eight different countries in the past few years. Muslims are being killed by a Buddhist majority in Burma right now. If Christians and Hindus were being killed al over the globe by other religions then you'd see exactly the same amount of militancy/terrorism/ whatever from those religions.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew Muslims that would justify these murders too. They weren't nuts, they weren't extremists, they were guys who happened to be muslim, but they'd still defend it.
    I have Muslim friends and they are just as outraged and horrified about this as I am....I think it all comes down to assimilation into the Western culture.

What gets on my nerves and what worries me are the people on the left who try to defend the Muslim culture of intolerance seemingly with no sense of irony as those same lefties love the Women's Rights movement and LGBT equality/acceptance movement and those very same hardline Muslims would CRUSH those other liberal platforms if they gained any power at all. The hardcore no dancing, no drinking, Christians are one thing, but they have NOTHING on the devout hardline Muslims who stone to death women who have been raped...it's like the lefties are being so open minded all the common sense fell out of their heads.
    Exactly who is defending intolerant cultures?

Thread Information