Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: i keep being sick

Your def nervous but that's a strange reaction, I would watch what I eat a little more careful, try cutting out any caffeine (coffee, tea, energy drinks) and try to eat more meat and veggies, and cut out wheat. Wheat and caffeine seem to be a trigger for anxious feelings. What the guys suggested is great to, try some mini mediation before the sparring match to relax. But nothing fixes that better than working on your craft and being completely confident in the ring , work harder friend and keep at it. I would try to spar more strangers that way you get used to fighting any and every body, sparring people your comfortable with wont fix the problem, this is just a little challenge you have to overcome.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer4life View Post
    Your def nervous but that's a strange reaction, I would watch what I eat a little more careful, try cutting out any caffeine (coffee, tea, energy drinks) and try to eat more meat and veggies, and cut out wheat. Wheat and caffeine seem to be a trigger for anxious feelings. What the guys suggested is great to, try some mini mediation before the sparring match to relax. But nothing fixes that better than working on your craft and being completely confident in the ring , work harder friend and keep at it. I would try to spar more strangers that way you get used to fighting any and every body, sparring people your comfortable with wont fix the problem, this is just a little challenge you have to overcome.
    Mate you are bang on, thats a stand out for me from experience.

Wheat is an insane thing for half the population and they dont know it,my misses was losing iron out of her blood system and we spent alot of time at doctors and cash on iron tabs the odd injection etc to the state where she ended up requiring a transfusion. That fixed it and she was back to normal very fast but as we all know that isnt the cure,and soon she was on her way back downhill again and the her cell readings were comming back dangerous again the doctor said we cant give you injections you must take the suppliments! Didnt belive her that she was actually taking them.(she ws even on a very high iron diet but he still never belived her it was going down so fast. She went to a fellow who muscle tested her and said you are allergic to wheat and your system isnt dealing with it at all and how it is very common and triggers all sorts of other things off that modern medicine then treat instead. Anyway she is better than ever no supplements, just cant touch anythng that has had wheat near it.Millions of people are the same and dont know it until they stop it 100% and find out theres another life they never knew.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer4life View Post
    Mate you are bang on, thats a stand out for me from experience.

Wheat is an insane thing for half the population and they dont know it,my misses was losing iron out of her blood system and we spent alot of time at doctors and cash on iron tabs the odd injection etc to the state where she ended up requiring a transfusion. That fixed it and she was back to normal very fast but as we all know that isnt the cure,and soon she was on her way back downhill again and the her cell readings were comming back dangerous again the doctor said we cant give you injections you must take the suppliments! Didnt belive her that she was actually taking them.(she ws even on a very high iron diet but he still never belived her it was going down so fast. She went to a fellow who muscle tested her and said you are allergic to wheat and your system isnt dealing with it at all and how it is very common and triggers all sorts of other things off that modern medicine then treat instead. Anyway she is better than ever no supplements, just cant touch anythng that has had wheat near it.Millions of people are the same and dont know it until they stop it 100% and find out theres another life they never knew.
    Wow im glad you guys were able to figure it out. And isnt that the truth, ive come to a sort of awakening myself after cutting it out, i felt better and more clear headed, after battling with a few health problems that doctors thought was "in my head". I cut out what and sugar completely and it was a cure all for just about everything. Im more productive, dont need energy pills, drinks, or coffee to get my productivity going, it really is an allergen and wreaks havoc on your immune system. Cutting it out actually cured chronic tendonitis in my knees. I just wish more people were aware of what it does.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and to add on to suggestions, one thing thats amazing and underrated is abstaining from sexual stimulation, dont choke the chicken, if you really cant take it, do it with a girl, otherwise dont do it, youll see your aggression, confidence in the ring sky rocket.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Orange juice is a killer too they hide shit in it more sugar than anything.Refined white sugar is near on a poison to many people.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Orange juice is a killer too they hide shit in it more sugar than anything.Refined white sugar is near on a poison to many people.
    Absolutely, if i drink any juice its freshly squeezed every morning, nothing from a bottle, and nothing outside of water , if people knew what your talking about, theyre lives would be better

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea mate, Montasno and a few other large corporations like CSR over here will have everyone sick soon, they sell the base chemicals that go into your agricultural lands the medicine they give to cows and chickens for added production ~ antibiotics that come through to your food whether you are sick or not you get them from supermarket foods.Thats aside from sugar production hidden in our foods for diabetes. Then we have their oil interests to maintain as well as other minerals.
    Then the owners of these big chemical companies make the chemicals and drugs that are ment to cure you through western medicine; like chemo therapy which either kills the cancer or the patient off after they get cancer from the chemical foods they bought into from the same company owners over the years.
    The whole scheme to control people and sort out the stronger genetics from the weaker ones, all backed by your government and mine and the whole thing (whoever you vote for) is financed by the richest four families in the world.

And the latest action from the latest chief puppet who works directly for them by their political support to his party...

Obama signs 'Monsanto Protection Act' written by Monsanto-sponsored senator — RT USA

These people all have us by the nuts,which will rot off and then they will sell you the kill or cure to that too.

Buy organic and if you can grow your own stuff, eat live vegetables or juice them and dont kill them by cooking or will be just getting minerals and no live energy in your foods.

Oh and filter your water they put stuff in there too. You get enough fluoride in your toothpastes and mouth washes you dont need it in your stomach.

What stings the most is three years ago the government bails out wall street and the banks to the sum of 320 trillion (in tax payers money), that gets lost 'somewhere '.
    They cant account for it anymore. Then the world bank lends your government some cash at a cut rate of interest.

These greedy demons are very good at what they do.

I can explain it.

Thread Information