Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Official; Adrian Broner is a POS....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's Official; Adrian Broner is a POS....

Make sure to judge all his fights accordingly.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One thing I can say is listening to Broner makes me dislike Mayweather a bit less. Broner sucks up most of my disgust

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just try not to let that effect you when you score his fights or how he fights. No argument here though. He's a dickhead.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    I can't stand that wanna be thug gold grilled loud mouthed punk. He cheated all night, low blows, knees elbows, rabbit punches, etc etc....and he is absolutlely classless and a disgrace to the sport.
    Paulie tried to congratulate him on his win, but Broner's actions/words a few seconds later were the words of a total Piece Of Shit. He is the next Mayweather all right......

That fight was close. 111-117 my ass!!!
    Broner is a lil cunt to be respectful to Paulie's face then a few minutes later talk about his ex-slut and taking his belt n all this.

Broner should have had a point taken away, but I still think he won 8-4. MAYBE Paulie won 5 rounds, and I was rootin for him big time.

Paulie acted like a huge sore loser at the end claiming because it was his hometown he essentially deserved a gift decision.

Let Broner fight Matthysse and justice will be served.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Broner should go down again and deal with ricky burns and then stay in the 140 mix.
    They tired that already. Burns punked out. Didn't want the fight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner 4 different times turned it up and got Paulie reeling for a few seconds, he stopped every time short of following through!
    He got his 12 rounds that he badly needed to get and won an easy 8 to 4 dec. over an out gunned but game light punching, safe opponent!
    Broners people are doing a great job moving this kid around the classes so that when he's 25 years old and physically matured (hopefully mentally too) he'll take all comers on!!
    At 23 years old all talented fighters are still carefully matched and theres a purpose and a reason for it! He is NOT overly protected but he is getting his lessons in. Paulies style needed to be exposed to Adrian because keeping your cool as a fighter moves away from you all night can be frustrating but he did well taking on a seasoned veteran!
    I hope he's around at 27 years old, should be an exciting fighter, he comes to fight thats for sure! Loved the chopping right hand to the body to slow Paulies jab down. Ray

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't particularly care for Broner and Paulie only impresses me because he was a two time champion that couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag wet or dry. He has skills and speed with savy through experience exposing Broner's lack of experience. I watched the fight to be entertained and Broner showboated at times like an ass but he learned something by fighting Paulie. If he fought someone with Paulie's skill with power, he wouldn't run to the drawing board, his people would drag him there but that's a personal thing and I am only a boxing fan with cable.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My hatred for Broner is tempered by the fact that twenty years from now he'll be living in the same housing project he grew up in and he'll look like his dad.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's a lot to be said about having class, not sure if it can ever be taught or it is something inherently part of a man. Though perhaps its not Adrian's fault for not having someone in his life to show him how to be a proper man, a class act. Oh well fuck that fuck face motherfucker.

He's a bum in the truest sense of the word. A no good bum.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    My hatred for Broner is tempered by the fact that twenty years from now he'll be living in the same housing project he grew up in and he'll look like his dad.
    Let's not wish that on anyone. That's a fate worse than death.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Before Floyd became "Money"...he was already a great champion. Mayweather had a tremendous amatuer career and had impressive wins over the likes of Hernandez and Corralles at about the same age as Broner. Broner is trying to skip ahead to just being an attention grabbing personality. His handlers have padded his record nicely up to this point...but if this kid doesn't take his business in the ring more seriously...he is going to get badly exposed. His wide, flat footed stance and surprising lack of lateral movement don't inspire a ton of confidence in his vastly overrated defense. And he clearly didn't carry his supposed power that well up to 147.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    Before Floyd became "Money"...he was already a great champion. Mayweather had a tremendous amatuer career and had impressive wins over the likes of Hernandez and Corralles at about the same age as Broner. Broner is trying to skip ahead to just being an attention grabbing personality. His handlers have padded his record nicely up to this point...but if this kid doesn't take his business in the ring more seriously...he is going to get badly exposed. His wide, flat footed stance and surprising lack of lateral movement don't inspire a ton of confidence in his vastly overrated defense. And he clearly didn't carry his supposed power that well up to 147.
    Very true, but Floyd also wasn't a mega draw until he got some limelight and started to behave like a chimp. Sadly his prior accomplishments didn't have anything to do with people starting to take notice, and really he's never been quite as impressive as he was before anyone hated him. Broner is obviously anything but smart, however he is going to bank a lot more coin being such a turd. IF his antics are just for show and he trains as hard as he would in any case, it'll only help him, and a lot. That's not to say he won't blow all of his money or wind up in jail or something, but that's a distinct possibly no matter what with people like this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    Very true, but Floyd also wasn't a mega draw until he got some limelight and started to behave like a chimp. Sadly his prior accomplishments didn't have anything to do with people starting to take notice, and really he's never been quite as impressive as he was before anyone hated him. Broner is obviously anything but smart, however he is going to bank a lot more coin being such a turd. IF his antics are just for show and he trains as hard as he would in any case, it'll only help him, and a lot. That's not to say he won't blow all of his money or wind up in jail or something, but that's a distinct possibly no matter what with people like this.

Regardless of Floyd's antics...and the quality of his resume now vs. early in his career...he is still a tremendous fighter. Also, with Floyd...despite his "Money" persona...there is no questioning how serious he takes his craft. There is no one as disciplined and skilled as him in the fight game. He also has a much stronger foundation than Broner...having had an accomplished amatuer career and possessing incredible pedigree. Broner has been able to get by B level competition. But i am far from convinced that he can handle bigger challenges both inside and outside of the ring. We shall find out.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I was looking for a photo that does Broner's dad justice but can't find one. Never mind.

Broner Junior isn't the only member of his family who can easily jump two weight classes.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I was looking for a photo that does Broner's dad justice but can't find one. Never mind.

Broner Junior isn't the only member of his family who can easily jump two weight classes.
    His Dad is what we Americans call a fat "chode".

Thread Information