Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fury is a joke.

Haye has said 50/50 split purse , but Fury is asking for 80/20 in his favour because for some strange reason he thinks he is it.
    He is a tall fighter with very little power , a very suspect chin at the highest level , who does he think he is ,I always did think they would carefully get him a shot for a million dollar payday , then he is made for life.
    I don't honestly think any of the Fury camp think he can beat a world class puncher , that's why he has fought rated fighters with not much power.
    We all know Haye is a bit of a dick , but he is the former champ and the draw here , Fury is just a big lumbering clown.

Please discuss.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury is a joke.

I was liking Fury and taking it all tongue in cheek. When someone texted me the fight wasn't happening as he was demanding 80/20 I thought they'd been misinformed. Then I checked his twitter

What an utter cock. A good lesson in how to alienate the casual fan and let the bnation know you are shit scared eh !

Haye's lost a few fans due to some of the nonsense he comes out with at times but this trumps all of his.

80/20 ?!? So even the elite ask for such splits these days ??
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i would say haye is probably the bigger draw and brings more money into this fight

i think 50/50 is kind on fury

i also think fury could well earn more fighting haye than he would fighting a klit

when he pulled out of the price fight i kind of understood why

now he is pulling out against haye i dont really get it, lots of money to fight haye and a sure thing world title shot if he wins
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is more than delusional. If you are asking for an 80/20 split that is tantamount to running away. You certainly are not serious about wanting to fight someone when suggesting a split like that.Kubrat Pulev was his one step to lead him to a Klitschko payday. It was a step he spurned and may not get again. Pulev is a decent boxer without huge power and that is probably enough to embarrass Fury and beat him. His team knew it and thought they could milk the Haye fight for what they could even though Haye would smash him to pieces. He has to bring more to the table to dictate terms. Even Price after a loss would not fight him for a 20% split. Fury just continues to alienate everyone. First he disses his country of birth, the Lonsdale belt and in Lewis arguably the greatest heavyweight England has ever produced. Now he slaps British boxing fans in the face by expecting them to fall for his bullshit claims whilst running like a big girl.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Originally Posted by Greenbeanz
    He is more than delusional. If you are asking for an 80/20 split that is tantamount to running away. You certainly are not serious about wanting to fight someone when suggesting a split like that.Kubrat Pulev was his one step to lead him to a Klitschko payday. It was a step he spurned and may not get again. Pulev is a decent boxer without huge power and that is probably enough to embarrass Fury and beat him. His team knew it and thought they could milk the Haye fight for what they could even though Haye would smash him to pieces. He has to bring more to the table to dictate terms. Even Price after a loss would not fight him for a 20% split. Fury just continues to alienate everyone. First he disses his country of birth, the Lonsdale belt and in Lewis arguably the greatest heavyweight England has ever produced. Now he slaps British boxing fans in the face by expecting them to fall for his bullshit claims whilst running like a big girl.

It won't happen but, Haye should accept and see Fury try and find another way to squirm out of the fight.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury probably realised that if his is his cashing out fight he needs to make as much as possible because another payday wont come

Not a fan of either guy but 50-50 sounds fair hayes a former cruiser nd heavyweight champ whilst fury got beat by john mcdermot. He should have accepted the equal share and made decet money instead of. Evitbly getting exposed in a lower profile fght for less cash

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    i agree

i like pulev tho, i think he looks good
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like Fury might be fighting this guy Fres Oquendo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury 16h Think my next fight might b fres oquendo??

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Looks like Fury might be fighting this guy Fres Oquendo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury 16h Think my next fight might b fres oquendo??

God he's tearing through the 40 year olds of the division eh?

Maddelone
    Rogan
    Cunningham

Now Oquendo? Good fighter but just another set up match for fury to win.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Surely not even Fury is mental enough to think he gets 80%? He might be joking because he also mentions not being able to afford the caravan he wants with 50% ()
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Has to be some sort of hype building ploy? Fury is as thick as they come but even he can't honestly think that he is worth that much?!

Love or hate Haye - the guy is a two weight title holder and a unified and some would say undisputed champion at cruiserweight.

Tyson Fury is a .... (somebody fill the blanks in for me please, other than being a tall, mouthy pikey I am failing to see what he has done?)

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Has to be some sort of hype building ploy? Fury is as thick as they come but even he can't honestly think that he is worth that much?!

Love or hate Haye - the guy is a two weight title holder and a unified and some would say undisputed champion at cruiserweight.

Tyson Fury is a .... (somebody fill the blanks in for me please, other than being a tall, mouthy pikey I am failing to see what he has done?)
    Hes a world class Bellend.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since Haye embarrased himself against Klitschko, Fury has done alot more than Haye who has fought one solitary fight against someone Tyson fought when they were undefeated.

Tyson has fought 6 times since Haye fell over against Wladamir and he has beaten 2 top ten heavies. Fury has done a hell of alot more than Haye. Haye is now i sgnificant on the world scene. Some naive people are still calling hs name as the man to beat the Klitschkos. Do you all forget how crap he was when given his chance? His boat has sailed amd hes not a big draw. His fight against Char was called off because of poor ticket sales. Fury is drawing a crowd against anyone and all over the media when he fights.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Since Haye embarrased himself against Klitschko, Fury has done alot more than Haye who has fought one solitary fight against someone Tyson fought when they were undefeated.

Tyson has fought 6 times since Haye fell over against Wladamir and he has beaten 2 top ten heavies. Fury has done a hell of alot more than Haye. Haye is now i sgnificant on the world scene. Some naive people are still calling hs name as the man to beat the Klitschkos. Do you all forget how crap he was when given his chance? His boat has sailed amd hes not a big draw. His fight against Char was called off because of poor ticket sales. Fury is drawing a crowd against anyone and all over the media when he fights.
    He's insignificant? How do figure?

He sparks Fury any day of the week.

Surely that makes Fury insignificant?
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Haye's last fight drew 30,000. How many of Fury's fights do you have to add together to reach that?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Thread Information