Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
Not a strange thing you queers sticking up for eachother. Take turns posting between sucking one another off. Clearly have a hard on for Valero hence defending him.
Did you witness Valero supposedly beating his wife? No you did not. So shut the fuck up. You have no facts. Just a bunch of gossip. And you spread it just like a bitch would
And when El Finito takes your dick out of his mouth I'm sure ill get a similar reply from him. You funboys have no place on a boxing forum
Stop ducking the question bitch. Answer it. If not shut the fuck up
Can you not cum when I'm talking bout it? That what's taking el Finito so long to reply?
That's your 3rd post in row where you talking about a guy sucking another guys dick with no boxing being mentioned. You use it the first time as a intended insult. Fine. Whatever. You use it the 2nd time without mentioning any boxing cuz it's something you obviously like talking about. Using it the 3rd time without mentioning any boxing shows it's something you are without a doubt into and most likely partaking in right now
No only into women mate. Sorry. El Finito not doing it for ya anymore. None of your posts have had anything to do with boxing. Now fuck off and go down on your fella like a good gay man should.
I have no doubt you know what a good gay man is. Only a fag would put Silkey in front of there name