Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Egypt!

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Congratulations Egypt!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Eh? You as an American today should not talk to anyone about a place being 'free' and your country couldn't care less that Korea was a dictatorship for decades afterwards. You came here for 'freedom' and stayed friends with a dictator as always. The Korean people made this place free, not America (and it was the UN including my country too). America only changes its political argument when it has lost and then it supports the other side.

Your arguments are weak and silly and thus you get all defensive and angry. You couldn't care less about freedom. Where is your disgruntlement about Saudi Arabia, your biggest Middle East oil buddy? And yet you care about Egyptians now and tell me to fuck off without addressing anything I said.

Wanker.
    miles your views are always and forever 100% Anti-America...you bitch and whine over slavery and slaughter of Indians and you lament those things as if they fucking happened 10 minutes ago. I don't respect your view on America because you're at your core an anti-American you feign outrage over various scandals but it means fuck all because YOU ALWAYS HATE AMERICA....ALWAYS you never fucking change and I'm tired of it. We know your fucking views on America already you dim witted cunt....I don't have to read your posts, I already know. Fuck off miles, take your anti-establishment and white guilt and peddle that shit elsewhere.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Eh? You as an American today should not talk to anyone about a place being 'free' and your country couldn't care less that Korea was a dictatorship for decades afterwards. You came here for 'freedom' and stayed friends with a dictator as always. The Korean people made this place free, not America (and it was the UN including my country too). America only changes its political argument when it has lost and then it supports the other side.

Your arguments are weak and silly and thus you get all defensive and angry. You couldn't care less about freedom. Where is your disgruntlement about Saudi Arabia, your biggest Middle East oil buddy? And yet you care about Egyptians now and tell me to fuck off without addressing anything I said.

Wanker.
    miles your views are always and forever 100% Anti-America...you bitch and whine over slavery and slaughter of Indians and you lament those things as if they fucking happened 10 minutes ago. I don't respect your view on America because you're at your core an anti-American you feign outrage over various scandals but it means fuck all because YOU ALWAYS HATE AMERICA....ALWAYS you never fucking change and I'm tired of it. We know your fucking views on America already you dim witted cunt....I don't have to read your posts, I already know. Fuck off miles, take your anti-establishment and white guilt and peddle that shit elsewhere.
    You still failed to address a single point and that is because you are brainwashed with no idea about the real world having never lived beyond your borders nor your television. You have no idea about how people really percieve Americans, they despise you. You have an Empire and feed your population on cheap oil and greasy food. It is unsustainable and that is why your country wants to befriend countries like Saudi Arabia, gives billions to Israel, and invades countries like Iraq and arms Syrian rebels.

I have no guilt whatsoever as I was never complicit and have always told the truth. You on the other hand are a complete hypocrite based an false party distinctions.

El Kabong Guest

Wanker.
    You still failed to address a single point and that is because you are brainwashed with no idea about the real world having never lived beyond your borders nor your television. You have no idea about how people really percieve Americans, they despise you. You have an Empire and feed your population on cheap oil and greasy food. It is unsustainable and that is why your country wants to befriend countries like Saudi Arabia, gives billions to Israel, and invades countries like Iraq and arms Syrian rebels.

I have no guilt whatsoever as I was never complicit and have always told the truth. You on the other hand are a complete hypocrite based an false party distinctions.
    The point is you hate America 100%, it's founding and everything that's happened afterwards ergo your views are irrelevant. Do you understand that? Do you get that? And yet you still act like you like Americans and you want them to like you....how fucking dumb do you have to be miles?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wanker.

The point is you hate America 100%, it's founding and everything that's happened afterwards ergo your views are irrelevant. Do you understand that? Do you get that? And yet you still act like you like Americans and you want them to like you....how fucking dumb do you have to be miles?
    It is a stupid asinine argument.

This thread is saying 'Well done Egypt' and you stormed in talking complete nonsense. I broke down your argument perfectly, brilliantly and all you could do was say 'Fuck off, miles'. Well, that is fine with me and you can say I hate America all you want. These are not the McCarthy hearings. You are not driving me away, and as you can see, nobody agrees with you.

You keep bringing intelligence into it and it is something I have noticed a lot with you recently and of course hating America. I love American people. Lou Reed, Noam Chomsky, Steven Spielberg etc etc. They are all American, they are all Jewish too.

See it is that issue you have. You cannot differentiate politics from people. YOU hate Obama and all that support him and yet blame ME for hating America. You are completely off your rocker. You hate America a lot more than I do!

El Kabong Guest

Yes you do make it so.

I don't hate America at all, the people you name HATE America....fuck Noam Chomsky that old fuck, he's as dumb as dog shit! He doesn't deal in reality he deals in theories, the classroom is the land of make believe miles....real shit doesn't happen in classrooms.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes you do make it so.

I don't hate America at all, the people you name HATE America....fuck Noam Chomsky that old fuck, he's as dumb as dog shit! He doesn't deal in reality he deals in theories, the classroom is the land of make believe miles....real shit doesn't happen in classrooms.
    What would you know about that?

Noam Chomsky is merely a front for all the hard work. The local people do the hard work.

What do you know about anything, Lyle? You have never lived beyond your own state, let alone a border, or in a place knowing what your nations foreign policy is really like.

You critique classrooms and I would agree with you if you are talking your own. America is done if you are the consequence.

El Kabong Guest

Noam Chomsky is merely a front for all the hard work. The local people do the hard work.

What do you know about anything, Lyle? You have never lived beyond your own state, let alone a border, or in a place knowing what your nations foreign policy is really like.

You critique classrooms and I would agree with you if you are talking your own. America is done if you are the consequence.
    Chomsky is a bloated idiot

I know a lot more about America than you do miles. You've got your head rammed so far up Chomsky's ass I'm surprised you can read what I've posted.

I am the consequence of thinking for myself which is why I constantly question the media and the government. You are the consequence of putting your faith in a man who has made his money spouting bullshit and NEVER having the balls to test his quaint little theories in the real world....you're a teacher you don't live in the real world, you live in a classroom.....pathetic

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know a lot more about America than you do miles. You've got your head rammed so far up Chomsky's ass I'm surprised you can read what I've posted.

I am the consequence of thinking for myself which is why I constantly question the media and the government. You are the consequence of putting your faith in a man who has made his money spouting bullshit and NEVER having the balls to test his quaint little theories in the real world....you're a teacher you don't live in the real world, you live in a classroom.....pathetic
    Eh? Again.

You know as much about America as your television, Lyle. You hate your President in all kinds of irrational ways and don't back it up with facts. Chomsky has always backed it up with facts and doesn't reverse and lie like you do. You lie about Obama as you supported Bush doing the same things. Show me the same Chomsky hypocrisy and I might agree with you, you pathetic horrid, bullying piece of shit. And yes, Lyle, you avoided EVERY previous argument.

El Kabong Guest

Eh? Again.

You know as much about America as your television, Lyle. You hate your President in all kinds of irrational ways and don't back it up with facts. Chomsky has always backed it up with facts and doesn't reverse and lie like you do. You lie about Obama as you supported Bush doing the same things. Show me the same Chomsky hypocrisy and I might agree with you, you pathetic horrid, bullying piece of shit. And yes, Lyle, you avoided EVERY previous argument.
    Examples of my "lies about Obama"? and my supporting of Bush doing "the same things"?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Eh? Again.

Examples of my "lies about Obama"? and my supporting of Bush doing "the same things"?
    You are asking for facts now after telling me to fuck off?

Your lies and distortions are obvious. Where are your facts about Chomsky, the bloated idiot, you fat disgusting slob of a sweaty freak?

El Kabong Guest

Your lies and distortions are obvious. Where are your facts about Chomsky, the bloated idiot, you fat disgusting slob of a sweaty freak?
    So you can't provide any then?

11 minutes in YOUR BOY defends "speech codes"....he got owned by a UCLA Sophomore.....a blonde at that.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-06-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excuse me, you blob.

I gave a very good argument in this thread and you told me to fuck off. You didn't address a single thing and now that you have insulted and ran, you think I owe you anything? Then you insulted Chomsky and again couldn't back it up.

You are pathetic, Lyle. You got into this thread so how about learn the issues and then talk about them.

What was it I called you....a wanker....yes, you are a wanker. America is individually alright, but you give it the wrong image.

El Kabong Guest

Excuse me, you blob.

I gave a very good argument in this thread and you told me to fuck off. You didn't address a single thing and now that you have insulted and ran, you think I owe you anything? Then you insulted Chomsky and again couldn't back it up.

You are pathetic, Lyle. You got into this thread so how about learn the issues and then talk about them.

What was it I called you....a wanker....yes, you are a wanker. America is individually alright, but you give it the wrong image.
    Provide examples miles! How hard is it? I provided an example of your hero of academia being caught arguing AGAINST free speech in publicly funded universities thereby making him a simple minded dope who is opposed to the First amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

What do you have on me that shows me as THAT un-American?

Go read your Marx you dope...don't leave the classroom you make more sense when you require obedience from your lemmings

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

meanwhile in Egypt

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=2&theater

It is footage of a Muslim Brotherhood supporter positioning himself beside an armoured truck window,shooting one of his comrades in the back - passing the gun back and then going after the armoured car as if the ...shot had come from there.
    This is how they behave - this is how they make their 'followers' believe they are being shot at by the army.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Excuse me, you blob.

Provide examples miles! How hard is it? I provided an example of your hero of academia being caught arguing AGAINST free speech in publicly funded universities thereby making him a simple minded dope who is opposed to the First amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America.

What do you have on me that shows me as THAT un-American?

Go read your Marx you dope...don't leave the classroom you make more sense when you require obedience from your lemmings
    How hard is it, you say?

Respond to my original post in an honest way first then. Otherwise, (as you like to say) fuck off, Lyle.

Thread Information