Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cotto VS Molina is on or Oct 5.. Cotto also eyeing the winner of Marquez-Bradley

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Cotto VS Molina is on or Oct 5.. Cotto also eyeing the winner of Marquez-Bradley

PRops to Cotto for taking on another high risk/low reward opponent in Molina.. I knew him facing Trout was a mistake and I get the same feeling here..

If he's thinking of facing the winner of Marquez-Bradley at a catchweight, I say he loses..

Marquez would school him and maybe even knock em out late..

Can Molina beat Cotto?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto VS Molina is on or Oct 5.. Cotto also eyeing the winner of Marquez-Bradle

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    PRops to Cotto for taking on another high risk/low reward opponent in Molina.. I knew him facing Trout was a mistake and I get the same feeling here..

If he's thinking of facing the winner of Marquez-Bradley at a catchweight, I say he loses..

Can Molina beat Cotto?
    I actually dont think any if these three guys can beat cotto, he came in outta shape vs trout, he looked good against maragarito, he looked against mayweather, he beats everyone you mentioned imo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this is going to be very good for cotto. Beats Molina then goes and fights Marquez at 147. Then stays there and starts dominating again.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto VS Molina is on or Oct 5.. Cotto also eyeing the winner of Marquez-Bradle

What happened to Molina v Smith? Figured he'd go after who ever came out with the trinket. I don't know about Cotto anymore and give Molina a solid chance. Cotto should not drop to 147.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seems like nobody is giving Bradley a chance. I think he has JMM number personally. But reckon he loses his unblemished record to a strong Cotto.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fettled_Man View Post
    Seems like nobody is giving Bradley a chance. I think he has JMM number personally. But reckon he loses his unblemished record to a strong Cotto.
    i think your exactly right, bradley takes marquez, espeacially with all those testing regimens in place . and ofcourse, bradley couldnlt beat cotto, if u can make cotto feel your punch, your in trouble

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Molina has had some tough luck, and I think he honestly gets an undeserving loss here as well. It will be a close fight with molina edging it but judges giving it to cotto.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    I think this is going to be very good for cotto. Beats Molina then goes and fights Marquez at 147. Then stays there and starts dominating again.
    I would love to see Cotto v Marquez. Don't know if Cotto can do it. Cotto is still fun too watch, I wish Al Bernstein would shut up about Cotto retiring.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With Roach in his corner, interesting. ANybody knows why he's not with Diaz no more?
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post

Can Molina beat Cotto?
    Yes. It's a bad style's match up for Cotto. If he couldn't beat Trout he's not beating Molina

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer4life View Post
    i think your exactly right, bradley takes marquez, espeacially with all those testing regimens in place . and ofcourse, bradley couldnlt beat cotto, if u can make cotto feel your punch, your in trouble
    Are you guys doing this on purpose? How is it that Bradley has Marquez's number? What in Bradleys style gives him an advantage over Marquez? And Bradley has an unblemished record on paper however its a misprint.

There is no evidence that Marquez is roiding and if you are going to base that on appearance then you better indict that walking candy apple in Tim Bradley. Btw has Bradley ever fought a gifted counter puncher? How about a counter puncher period even a crude one? Oh yes he did, that Russian plow horse that almost knocked him out.

I get it, you don't like Marquez. Bradley does have a shot. He has a shot if Marquez is unable to get up for a fight again after the Paquiao high.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Are you guys doing this on purpose? How is it that Bradley has Marquez's number? What in Bradleys style gives him an advantage over Marquez? And Bradley has an unblemished record on paper however its a misprint.

There is no evidence that Marquez is roiding and if you are going to base that on appearance then you better indict that walking candy apple in Tim Bradley. Btw has Bradley ever fought a gifted counter puncher? How about a counter puncher period even a crude one? Oh yes he did, that Russian plow horse that almost knocked him out.

I get it, you don't like Marquez. Bradley does have a shot. He has a shot if Marquez is unable to get up for a fight again after the Paquiao high.
    I just honestly think Bradley is underrated, he was able to take pacqious punches and hang in there and fight the guy, and manny is one of the greats, now he didnt win that fight but he was very much in the fight. Marquez was juicing for pacqiou. You don't box for 30 years and then all of a sudden in your late thirties develop a brand new body and a brand new power punch. Forget the well timed right that ended the fight, what about the first right that sent iron chinned manny flying to the canvas? Its too obvious and disrespectful. And because of bradleys request for test he wants to add a 10 pound rehydration clause? Basically saying, either i come in jucied up and kick your ass, or i don't juice and you come in dehydrated and i kick your ass. I had nothing but respect for marquez until he put memo in his corner and then refuse to give manny another fight, he made it way to obvious hes a cheat at this point. And juice or not, he simply doesn't have the pace to beat bradley. You dont have to agree, you can call me and assumptious asshole, but i know a cheat when i see one, which is more obvious from his behavior recently than his performance, he just changed as a man, those robberies turned him into someone else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    I would love to see Cotto v Marquez. Don't know if Cotto can do it. Cotto is still fun too watch, I wish Al Bernstein would shut up about Cotto retiring.
    Ya man, but he ain't gonna retire. I think 147 will be better for him and people coming from 140 will try fighting him. I believe he wins and comes back for a few more years then retires.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post

I just honestly think Bradley is underrated, he was able to take pacqious punches and hang in there and fight the guy, and manny is one of the greats, now he didnt win that fight but he was very much in the fight. Marquez was juicing for pacqiou. You don't box for 30 years and then all of a sudden in your late thirties develop a brand new body and a brand new power punch. Forget the well timed right that ended the fight, what about the first right that sent iron chinned manny flying to the canvas? Its too obvious and disrespectful. And because of bradleys request for test he wants to add a 10 pound rehydration clause? Basically saying, either i come in jucied up and kick your ass, or i don't juice and you come in dehydrated and i kick your ass. I had nothing but respect for marquez until he put memo in his corner and then refuse to give manny another fight, he made it way to obvious hes a cheat at this point. And juice or not, he simply doesn't have the pace to beat bradley. You dont have to agree, you can call me and assumptious asshole, but i know a cheat when i see one, which is more obvious from his behavior recently than his performance, he just changed as a man, those robberies turned him into someone else.
    Marquez never had a problem testing. He just didn't want the testing done by VADA. VADA is closely assoicated with Victor Conte. Why the fuck would any fighter wanna use an organization that Conte speaks so highly of?

And Pacquiao made Marquez wait 4 years before he got his rematch. So there's no reason why Pacquiao can't wait

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto is fighting Delvin Rodriguez

Thread Information