Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haye called Fury's bluff and Fury drizzled on himself.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haye called Fury's bluff and Fury drizzled on himself.

The chronology of the Haye / Fury saga.

-Talks commence
    -Haye offered Fury 50/50 split
    -Fury offers Haye 20%
    -Haye tells him to Foxtrot Oscar
    -Fury offers Haye a winner takes all match
    -Haye tells him to Foxtrot Oscar
    -Fury agrees to 50/50 split
    -Fury gives Haye championship status
    -Haye can now pick which dressing room he wants, he can have the home corner is he pleases and will enter the ring second.

I'd have had more respect for Fury if he had at least stuck to his 80/20 idea and not gotten the fight.

But to be that blunt about it and make such a statement, then essentially get slapped back into place, is embarrassing.

David Haye and Tyson Fury finally ready to rumble - Manchester Evening News

EDITED: I figure I might as well get this out the way early

@Ross
    Last edited by Vendettos; 07-08-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye called Fury's bluff and Fury drizzled on himself.

Fuck sakes, you dont read eh...

Look back and you will see I said exactly what was said in that article that it was Haye coming out with little excuses to hold up on, like coming in second that Fury himself said he agreed to a few weeks ago and no one could understand what the fuck was going on as they had agreed to everything but Haye still hadn't signed. It was also Haye that first offered a 70/30 split to Fury, not a 50/50.

He has almost been shamed and backed in to a corner to sign because of Furys big gob. He doesnt want the Fury fight, he wants Vitali as he thinks Vitali is now old and slow, which he is, so ripe for the picking but he also thought Wlad was weak and chinny and that he could replicate the Sanders fight and look how that turned out for him

Haye has been uncharacteristically quiet. Remember him putting pictures of severed heads, chasing Wlad in a shopping mall etc. fury is ripping the shit out of him and hes not got much to say now. Haye isn't getting another Klitschko fight soon and this is the only other big money fight out there for him.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Look back and you will see I said exactly what was said in that article that it was Haye coming out with little excuses to hold up on, like coming in second that Fury himself said he agreed to a few weeks ago and no one could understand what the fuck was going on as they had agreed to everything but Haye still hadn't signed. It was also Haye that first offered a 70/30 split to Fury, not a 50/50.

He has almost been shamed and backed in to a corner to sign because of Furys big gob. He doesnt want the Fury fight, he wants Vitali as he thinks Vitali is now old and slow, which he is, so ripe for the picking but he also thought Wlad was weak and chinny and that he could replicate the Sanders fight and look how that turned out for him

Haye has been uncharacteristically quiet. Remember him putting pictures of severed heads, chasing Wlad in a shopping mall etc. fury is ripping the shit out of him and hes not got much to say now. Haye isn't getting another Klitschko fight soon and this is the only other big money fight out there for him.
    Wlad was and is the heavyweight champion of the world, he held all the cards. Fury is not even the best heavyweight in Britain.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post

Wlad was and is the heavyweight champion of the world, he held all the cards. Fury is not even the best heavyweight in Britain.
    Maybe but until he signs he looks like hes uncertain. Fury withdrew from the Pulev bout because he was offered this big money match up.

Haye is all bout the best money match which is fair enough but unless he is secretly working on a Vitali fight then Fury is the biggest name out there for him that anyone would want to watch. No one wants to watch him crawl around in front of Wlad again

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe but until he signs he looks like hes uncertain. Fury withdrew from the Pulev bout because he was offered this big money match up.

Haye is all bout the best money match which is fair enough but unless he is secretly working on a Vitali fight then Fury is the biggest name out there for him that anyone would want to watch. No one wants to watch him crawl around in front of Wlad again
    Please don't dwell on Haye's performance against Wlad , yes he ran , but he went the distance in a stinker , Fury would still be on the canvass now if he had got in the ring with Wlad.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Haye signed the contract, waiting on Fury........ i hope this gets made, fury gets knocked out

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm pretty sure this is @erics44's dream fight. Who you picking to win this one, @erics44?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury wins this fight with his boxing skills, determination, height, weight and reach.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Please don't dwell on Haye's performance against Wlad , yes he ran , but he went the distance in a stinker , Fury would still be on the canvass now if he had got in the ring with Wlad.
    Whatever would happen, win lose or draw hed go down trying to win and making a fight, rather than going down again and again trying to avoid a fight.

It would be far more entertaining and youd be a lot happier you watched that than the numbness, sleep inducing pathetic none effort from Haye.

What is more credible? Losing trying to last the distance or losing trying to actually win?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

With respect, its hard to get KO'd if you spend all your time back peddling and doing your best trying not to get hit. Granted, its not impossible but very hard.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is @erics44 's dream fight. Who you picking to win this one, @erics44 ?
    @Rantcatrat, i dunno about dream fight but it ranks pretty highly

Haye KO relatively early, u?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is @erics44 's dream fight. Who you picking to win this one, @erics44 ?
    @Rantcatrat , i dunno about dream fight but it ranks pretty highly

That's not a bad bet. It could be another Valuev though where Haye plays it safe and it goes to the cards.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's not a bad bet. It could be another Valuev though where Haye plays it safe and it goes to the cards.
    I cannot see Haye winning a decision against Fury, he needs to stop Tyson.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Are you nuts?

Haye will dominate him.

But tbh it's likely gonna be a 1-4 rounds knockout.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Are you nuts?

Haye will dominate him.

But tbh it's likely gonna be a 1-4 rounds knockout.
    Well you got the round right in Price v Thompson 1 so you might just get it right here as well

Thread Information