Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fury-Haye done

Fury signed the papers, i say haye by ko, i haven't been this excited for a heavyweight fight in a while. The press conferences should be hilarious. Who wins? how and why?

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury-Haye done

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer4life View Post
    Fury signed the papers, i say haye by ko, i haven't been this excited for a heavyweight fight in a while. The press conferences should be hilarious. Who wins? how and why?
    Haye KO inside 4.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

El Kabong Guest

Haye will win by UD.....but I would really like for Fury to win by KO for a few reasons.

#1 Fury already thinks he's God's gift to heavyweight boxing, if he KO's Haye he's going to double down on that mentality

#2 I love seeing David Haye hurt and humbled

#3 Wlad will then fight Fury and just humiliate the fuck out of him

But if Haye wins by KO that would be fun too

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know why everybody is so quick to count Tyson out.

ON paper, sure, haye has the stylistical advantage over Tyson but there are many tangiblies in this bout.

Tyson may be kinda slow and clumsy which makes him subseptible to getting hit and knocked down by faster hands but he has good chin/punch resistance and always have gotten back up.

What happens when he eats Haye's best shots and takes him into deep waters? Haye doesn't have a true fighters heart imo.. Lennox is right, he fights for money..

Motive is what separates these two fighters imo. David Haye probably thinks he has this fight in the bag cuz he's just full of himself but Fury is fighting for something more. He really wants to beat Haye in order to make a name for himself. This is his breakout fight and he knows he has to win..

I give Tyson a great shot and Im riding with him all the way!!

Fury has that dog inside him, Haye doesnt.. Im choosing heart over skills in this fight.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Haye KO'd inside 4.
    Iv got no idea how the fight finishes. Haye has looked mediocre against wesker fighters like Fragomeni, Abdul, Valuev, Klitschko etc. Fury has looked vulnerable against lesser punchers like Cunninham.

I think Hayes time to do anything in the heavyweight division has passed. If Valuev had taken the fight with Vitali years ago, Haye would never have won a title at heavy. This fight is for Fury to win or lose depending on how disciplined he is. I'm picking Fury to win and I think by stoppage. This is the best time for him to get Haye who has been out over a year and has only had 1 fight in 2 years, he had a few shaky moments himself against Chisora and has/is slowing.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Haye KO'd inside 4.
    Iv got no idea how the fight finishes. Haye has looked mediocre against wesker fighters like Fragomeni, Abdul, Valuev, Klitschko etc. Fury has looked vulnerable against lesser punchers like Cunninham.

I think Hayes time to do anything in the heavyweight division has passed. If Valuev had taken the fight with Vitali years ago, Haye would never have won a title at heavy. This fight is for Fury to win or lose depending on how disciplined he is. I'm picking Fury to win and I think by stoppage. This is the best time for him to get Haye who has been out over a year and has only had 1 fight in 2 years, he had a few shaky moments himself against Chisora and has/is slowing.
    You can look back and say blah blah blah about haye and the past ,try and look at the fact fury is easy to hit,and has been floored by none hitters , and haye hits hard , he will smoke this pathetic media product inside 4
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Haye KO'd inside 4.

I have a few issues with the parts I put in bold.

The first one, you have Wladimir included among a list of "weaker fighters". I assume that was unintentional.

The 2nd part regarding a few shaky moments against Chisora... I may have to re-watch the fight but I really don't recall seeing something like that.

Regarding the Haye - Fury fight, I think it's bound to be entertaining while it lasts. Fury's weakness is his chin in my opinion. Haye's weakness may be his stamina which causes him to lower his punch output.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really dont mind who wins this fight,but the build up will be fucking hilarious.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am going to make 2 days of this in Manc and do the weigh in too. The build up will indeed be fucking hilarious !!

I do fully expect Fury to be lamped and go down like an oak tree within 30-40 seconds of the opening bell mind.

I am chuckling to myself as I write this as I beieve there are some genuine comedy gold moments to come in the next few weeks
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I am going to make 2 days of this in Manc and do the weigh in too. The build up will indeed be fucking hilarious !!

I do fully expect Fury to be lamped and go down like an oak tree within 30-40 seconds of the opening bell mind.

I am chuckling to myself as I write this as I beieve there are some genuine comedy gold moments to come in the next few weeks
    Comedy you say?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just needs to work on his delivery. I can help him there
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He did OK there. Not a patch on Razor Ruddock though
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Difficult to call this one... honestly!

On the two occasions Haye has fought giants he has run like a bitch and looked terrified of being hit. I certainly don't see him being aggressive and looking for an early knockout.

Haye has also been very inactive and it could catch up with him if he is negative and it goes into the later rounds. Say what you like about Fury, but he's been active, done plenty of rounds and when he takes a shot and ends up on his arse, he gets straight back up again.

Should be an interesting evening though.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i tihnk fury is very dodgy and not that great but it seems the big fellow has learned t use his reach and height and weight advantage well v smaller guys( he pratically wresteled cunningham to defeat).. I think if he can avoid a 1 punch knock out and can rough haye up he has a chance of just exhausting him into defeat :S

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not want the fight to happen I just want to watch the hype an bull that is coming with this fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information