King is viewed as the devil of Boxing and people only have negative things to say about the man but I happen to think he's the greatest promoter ever in this sport..

From a fan's perspective, it's hard not to like him because when you think about all the dream PPV cards he put together in the 90s, it's unbelievable!

Those of you who were into Boxing in the 90s would know what im talking about. Kind would often stack his cards with names such as Finito Lopez, Chavez, Sweet Pea, Terry NOrris, G-man all on the same card and against good oppositions.. How often do we get that now, if ever?

NOwadays, young guys are happy to see 2 good fights on the card. THey see 2 good fights on paper and they think it's some great PPV but it's not.. fuck that shit

King also get knocked on for robbing his fighters but i have a different view on that. Fighters never seen so much money in their lives until they met Don King.. If you are dumb enough to get robbed of your own money, then it's on you!! Smarten up and get a new accountant or something...

Fuck the Don King haters.. I bet you we'll never see another promoter like him..