Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: TALKSport Radio said Audley was coming back for 2 more fights, 1 possibly vs. Chisora

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default TALKSport Radio said Audley was coming back for 2 more fights, 1 possibly vs. Chisora

Can't find an article on it, but Alan Brazil said it yesterday on his radio show that they'd spoken to Audley and he was targeting 2 more fights before re-retiring, and he hinted that one of those fights would be against Dereck Chisora.

If one of those 2 is Chisora, then I assume he's planning to KO both Klitschko's at the same time in the other fight.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TALKSport Radio said Audley was coming back for 2 more fights, 1 possibly vs. Chi

U now what, Chisora-Harrison is actually a good fight and evenly matched imo..

Chisora can't punch for shit and his overall approach is ordinary as it gets. Harrison gets hot and cold but on a good day, I can see him beating Chisora.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: TALKSport Radio said Audley was coming back for 2 more fights, 1 possibly vs. Chi

Chisroa would beat Audley or if he did not he would have to leave the country in embarrassment.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does seem like a decent match up though.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    Can't find an article on it, but Alan Brazil said it yesterday on his radio show that they'd spoken to Audley and he was targeting 2 more fights before re-retiring, and he hinted that one of those fights would be against Dereck Chisora.

If one of those 2 is Chisora, then I assume he's planning to KO both Klitschko's at the same time in the other fight.
    Lol

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think saddo should make a law that forbids anyone from mentioning the name audley harrison, but I know free society and all...they better be giving tickets away for free whoever he fights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If chisroa blows him away as he should do, he should go fight deontay wilder! That would be slightly exciting!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    I think saddo should make a law that forbids anyone from mentioning the name audley harrison, but I know free society and all...they better be giving tickets away for free whoever he fights
    I agree. Audley is the greatest of all time and making threads about him just encourages people to make stupid arguments that dispute this. Anyone who disputes this should be banned.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree. Audley is the greatest of all time and making threads about him just encourages people to make stupid arguments that dispute this. Anyone who disputes this should be banned.
    Lol wasn't a slight at you for starting a threat about audley but I think he's conned enough people out of their money with his non efforts.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol wasn't a slight at you for starting a threat about audley but I think he's conned enough people out of their money with his non efforts.
    I know, it was a slight at Audley, which is wrong. World Champion in 2014 for sure. He is on a journey, and his journey is not over.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley should rematch Wilder and Price , I think he was robbed in both of those fights.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information